Half-Life 3.

Please, Valve!
Half-Life 3
The CS:GO card game

SuperNicky
Scratcher
100+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Sequel to DooM (2016). That ending was way to much of a cliffhanger for me.

phantomsrule4life
Scratcher
100+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

DaEpikDude wrote:

phantomsrule4life wrote:

NoxSpooth wrote:

Half-Life 3.

Please, Valve!
One the same note:
PORTAL 3
But Valve can't count to 3.

Proof:

Here are the internal levels of sentry in the TF2 code.
- Sentry level 1
- Sentry level 2
- Rocket sentry
That is true.
1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Transformice!
(foo)(foo)(foo)(foo)(foo)(foo)(foo)(foo)(foo)(foo)(foo)(foo)(foo)(foo)

SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Sorry for the necropost.

Super Smash Bros. 4- (Does anybody even remember Brawl-?) Tr4sh and Ch4os exist.
Cave Story 2 (Pixel said it's happening.)
Super Mario Galaxy 3 (The end of the Mario series, maybe?)
Breath of the Wild in Termina (Majora's Mask is awesome.)
Twilight Princess HD Deluxe (I need an excuse to replay Twilight Princess. It wouldn't be that hard, anyway, considering the NVidia Shield runs the game natively. Also, motion controls.)
Super Metroid Zero Mission (We have Metroid Zero Mission and Metroid Samus Returns. Come on, Nintendo.)
Kirby 64 3D (KNiDL, KSSU, and KEEU? Come on, Nintendo!)
Super Mario Allstars Ultimate (Featuring Mario 1, Mario 2, Mario TLL, Mario 3, Mario World, Mario Land, Mario Land 2, Mario 64, Mario Sunshine, Mario Galaxy, Mario Galaxy 2, New Mario, New Mario Wii, New Mario 2, New Mario U, Mario 3D Land, Mario 3D World, and Mario Maker. Sometimes a dual-pack with Mario Oddysey. Make it happen, Ninty!)

Last edited by SuperDoom (Oct. 13, 2018 04:48:59)

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

fnaf AR

I think a sequel to Donut County would be cool. Probably too early for it, though.

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

give me an internet so I can feel better about myself

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

SuperDoom wrote:

Sorry for the necropost.

Super Smash Bros. 4- (Does anybody even remember Brawl-?)
I do. The competitive Melee community definitely don't though.

bottom text
MingoNewsChannel
Scratcher
100+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

How about Amazing Mirror? Maybe it could have new abilities mixed in with the old ones, and maybe it could involve allies, since in the original, Kirby has 3 clones that he can call to help him.

i am a random person that makes pg family friendly content so subscribe for good luck forever

> NUMBER OF POSTS ON 2.0: 389
> NUMBER OF POSTS ON 3.0: 1
when green flag clicked
blockspam
blockspam
blockspam
slockbpam
spamblock
the spamming of the block
blockspamming
blockspammer
blockspammed
stop [my life v]
nintendo100
Scratcher
100+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

SuperDoom wrote:

Sorry for the necropost.

There's tr4sh and ch4os. Both are KIND OF like brawl minus, but not quite as finished.

SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

nintendo100 wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Sorry for the necropost.

There's tr4sh and ch4os. Both are KIND OF like brawl minus, but not quite as finished.
I'll take Ch4os. That's one off the list…
Next up:

SuperDoom wrote:

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
bybb
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

No Man's Sky 2

Game Over
You'll find me on @LastContinue from now on.
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

bybb wrote:

No Man's Sky 2
Is this a joke?

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Next up:

SuperDoom wrote:

k

SuperDoom wrote:

Nintendo would not end the Mario series any time soon. Firstly, money. Also, Mario is Nintendo's mascot, and they can't just end the series for someone like that. There's probably other reasons that I forgot as well so yeah.

bottom text
AVsomething
Scratcher
100+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Sonic 2 2
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

AVsomething wrote:

Sonic 2 2
& Kunckles

bottom text
gigamushroom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

CatsUnited wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

Nintendo would not end the Mario series any time soon. Firstly, money. Also, Mario is Nintendo's mascot, and they can't just end the series for someone like that. There's probably other reasons that I forgot as well so yeah.
And lastly, Galaxy 3 would be a very underwhelming way to end a series, at least in my honest opinion.

Last edited by gigamushroom (Oct. 13, 2018 09:04:25)

“You see things; and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?’”
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

CatsUnited wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

I was thinking like a full reboot after SMG3.

gigamushroom wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

And lastly, Galaxy 3 would be a very underwhelming way to end a series, at least in my honest opinion.
Underwhelming? How?

Last edited by SuperDoom (Oct. 13, 2018 18:11:27)

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

SuperDoom wrote:

I was thinking like a full reboot after SMG3.
So would the game after that just be the original SMB but with modern graphics?

bottom text
--_Nova_--
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

ds3 (not dark souls i'm just not putting the whole acronym heh) of course

but unless ddoggo's a MAJOR troll WE AIN'T GETTIN' IT and that upsets me

Last edited by --_Nova_-- (Oct. 14, 2018 02:04:47)

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Video Games.
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Video Games.
Mario & Sonic at Tokyo 2020 is pretty much a given, seeing as we've had one since Beijing in 2008

bottom text