ImagineIt wrote:

blueservine wrote:

Lights- wrote:

• HOMESTUCK
    HOMESTUCK
    HOMESTUCK
    HOMESTUCK
    HOMESTUCK
I'd love to actually play Sburb, as a normal video game that doesn't destroy your home planet.

Some others I'd like:
A remake + English translation of Telefang
Portal for the DS
Kirby's epic yarn for the DS
Okamiden for the Wii

I also really want to play a game where you go around as a mouse with a sword. Just saying.
I think that portal wouldn't work right for DS.
Well, a pocket edition. Not the full game.
They are probably saying it won't work right on the DS. Because it won't.

3DS is a different story though. But I still don't think it would work.
Maybe the possibility of like a 2D platformer? But Portal would really not be the same without the first-person perspective. Also, I highly doubt Valve would ever release any of their games on a Nintendo console.
They also said they'll never release anything for mobile devices.
fivehead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Super smash bros on Xbox that doesn't make sense because Nintendo and Microsoft are huge rivals but still “super blast sisters”
nathanprocks
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

The person who created DSCraft also created Portal for DS. http://smealum.net/ASDS/
Afaik Nintendo won't brick your device. They release updates that block R4 carts and force you to download the update to use the DSi Shop.

My browser / operating system: Macrosoft Winding XO, Internet Exploder 6.0, Angel Player ver.:1.2.5
;
banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

nathanprocks wrote:

The person who created DSCraft also created Portal for DS. http://smealum.net/ASDS/
Afaik Nintendo won't brick your device. They release updates that block R4 carts and force you to download the update to use the DSi Shop.
Wow. Is it possible to play this on an emulator too?

Have they released any of those updates for 3DS though?

3DS FC: 4871-4221-1009 | Notify me before adding so I can add you back!
Steam ID: rock on freaky bro
blueservine
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

nathanprocks wrote:

Really? Cool!
(This looks like a cross between Portal and Okamiden.)
If I had any idea how to get this onto my DS, I would.

My signature was a really funny gif of Red wiggling her eyebrows, but I left it for a few months and it got taken down. Pity.
chasethestickman
Scratcher
100+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

I think they need to have SNES games on the 3DS eShop. So gamers can play such games like: Kirby's Dream Land 3, Earthbound, Final Fantasy 6/3, Donkey Kong Country, Yoshi's Island, Link To the Past and much more.

I also think Nintendo should release a Zelda Collection of all the handheld Zelda games that were before Nintendo DS era of gaming. Such as: Link's Awakening DX, Oracle of Ages and Seasons, and Minish Cap.

And if there wasn't enough Zelda in this post they should have Majora's Mask 3D. It would be so natural to go with Ocarina of Time 3D.

And there should be Banjo Threeie on the 3DS it would be called Banjo 3Die, And this may come to be because Rare still makes handheld games on Nintendo systems, and another game we NEED on 3DS is Conker's Other Bad Day. That'd be a great thing for Nintendo to do. Sorry for such a long post.
Mewly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

chasethestickman wrote:

I think they need to have SNES games on the 3DS eShop. So gamers can play such games like: Kirby's Dream Land 3, Earthbound, Final Fantasy 6/3, Donkey Kong Country, Yoshi's Island, Link To the Past and much more.

I also think Nintendo should release a Zelda Collection of all the handheld Zelda games that were before Nintendo DS era of gaming. Such as: Link's Awakening DX, Oracle of Ages and Seasons, and Minish Cap.

And if there wasn't enough Zelda in this post they should have Majora's Mask 3D. It would be so natural to go with Ocarina of Time 3D.

And there should be Banjo Threeie on the 3DS it would be called Banjo 3Die, And this may come to be because Rare still makes handheld games on Nintendo systems, and another game we NEED on 3DS is Conker's Other Bad Day. That'd be a great thing for Nintendo to do. Sorry for such a long post.

You know, I always wanted Zelda's “Spirit Tracks” when I was younger. D:
haxcharsol
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

chasethestickman wrote:

Eh, I've seen longer posts.
But I would like Nintendo to release a VC edition of DK 64.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to emit a beacon of light from my seeing orbs.
banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

chasethestickman wrote:

Can't agree with you more. If SNES games were released on 3DS my life would basically be complete. Then I won't have to buy a Wii U to play Earthbound legit. Even though I actually had a real cart of the game that I got for cheap but I sold it.

Also I think Links Awakening DX and Oracle of Ages/Seasons are on VC. If Minish Cap came on VC that would be absolutely awesome.

Last edited by banana500 (Aug. 26, 2013 03:40:32)

haxcharsol
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

banana500 wrote:

chasethestickman wrote:

Can't agree with you more. If SNES games were released on 3DS my life would basically be complete. Then I won't have to buy a Wii U to play Earthbound legit. Even though I actually had a real cart of the game that I got for cheap but I sold it.

Also I think Links Awakening DX and Oracle of Ages/Seasons are on VC. If Minish Cap came on VC that would be absolutely awesome.
DX and the Oracles are on 3DS already.
Though I would like Minish Cap, I'll probably just buy it on EBay or something, since it's relatively cheap.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to emit a beacon of light from my seeing orbs.
HotCocoa28
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

I think I recall someone wanting Portal on the DS earlier in this thread: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlXYyjhOYQU

Also, I would love SNES games on the 3DS, I could play Earthbound anywhere.

When translation goes wrong…
banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

HotCocoa28 wrote:

I think I recall someone wanting Portal on the DS earlier in this thread: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlXYyjhOYQU

Also, I would love SNES games on the 3DS, I could play Earthbound anywhere.
I already can play Earthbound anywhere (yay Nexus 7) but I still really really want it legit. Too bad I already sold my legit copy. D:

chasethestickman
Scratcher
100+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

haxcharsol wrote:

banana500 wrote:

chasethestickman wrote:

DX and the Oracles are on 3DS already.
Though I would like Minish Cap, I'll probably just buy it on EBay or something, since it's relatively cheap.
Oh, I didn't know DX and The Oracles are on 3DS…
And still it would be convenient if DX and both of the Oracles and Minish Cap were all pushed into 1 cartridge.

Last edited by chasethestickman (Aug. 27, 2013 23:07:28)

chasethestickman
Scratcher
100+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

I've played Kid Icarus Uprising. And there needs to be a sequel. And on a completely unrelated topic, there NEEDS to be a Kid Icarus anime.
Just check out: “Palutena's Revolting Dinner” and see how much potential Kid Icarus has to possibly be an anime

Last edited by chasethestickman (Aug. 29, 2013 03:17:17)

blueservine
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

chasethestickman wrote:

I've played Kid Icarus Uprising. And there needs to be a sequel. And on a completely unrelated topic, there NEEDS to be a Kid Icarus anime.
Just check out: “Palutena's Revolting Dinner” and see how much potential Kid Icarus has to possibly be an anime
Yeah, a lot of those potential games that would make a great anime/TV show don't get it, then the stuff that doesn't work out does get adapted.

My signature was a really funny gif of Red wiggling her eyebrows, but I left it for a few months and it got taken down. Pity.
stevetheipad
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

bones, sticks & electricity

i miss the old days
haxcharsol
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

blueservine wrote:

chasethestickman wrote:

Yeah, a lot of those potential games that would make a great anime/TV show don't get it, then the stuff that doesn't work out does get adapted.
WELL EXCUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS.

chasethestickman
Scratcher
100+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

blueservine wrote:

chasethestickman wrote:

But if the show would be like the Kid Icarus Uprising 3D Anime I don't think it would be bad and I would definitely watch it.
ToxicQuillz
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

(And another one bites the dust.)

Last edited by ToxicQuillz (Feb. 8, 2015 10:50:52)

stinky
Mewly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

NEW KIRBY GAME FOR WII.

PLEASE

OR 3DS.

IT DEFINITELY NEEDS TO HAPPEN.