Discuss Scratch

Dragon_Warrior_Po
Scratcher
13 posts

Your Favorite Films

Dragon_Warrior_Po wrote:

Woah, woah, hard choice. :3

Well, my first favourite is obvious (to my account XD). (I'll do them in order of how I like them )

1) Kung Fu Panda 2 - All I can say is that this film is absolutely EPIC. The animating, cast, effects, setting, plot… everything is amazing about it. It also has the ingredients of a good film, with happiness, love, victory, action, humour, sadness, revenge, etc. I also love the suspense at the end, and the cast are super cool! My favourite character would be Tigress, and my second favourite is Po. If there's any movie that exists, this is definitely the one I would recommend.

(I would also really like the first movie in the film series, Kung Fu Panda, if it weren't for the fact that the battle with Tai Lung were too short…)

2) Tintin and the Secret of the Unicorn (Movie) - Awesome! The plot and cast were definitely epic. I loved the action in this film, especially. Tintin and Captain Haddock are my faves from the cast (I've also read the comics ).

3) Spirited Away - This movie is really worth the watch! The mythical creatures and fantasy world was fantastic! The plot was also really well thought of too. Chihiro would be my favourite character.

4) Lion King - I thought this film was pretty cool. :3 I really loved the cast plot in this one, how Simba had to avenge his father and take his position as the lion king. This also had the contents of a good movie. My favourite characters from this cast would be Simba and Nala.

5) Madagascar - I'll describe this film in 3 words - Funny, Adventurous and Awesome. I love the plot and humour the best in this movie.

I also like Despicable Me, and Aladdin would be one of my faves if it weren't for all the singing. XD

*Edit!* I meant Lion King, not Lion King 3. I think Lion King 3 was from Timon and Pumbaa's perspective or something. XD Lion King 3 is still an awesome film though.

EDIT!! (again because) I TOTALLY take back what I said about the singing in Aladdin. What was I thinking? :O A Whole New World was amazing. Wow I'm such a moron (actually I think I said that because I hadn't watched it in ages and muddled it up with something else XD).
(Sorry, I couldn't not post this! :3)

Kung Fu Panda 3 is now playing in cinemas in the US/China!
Po VS Mei Mei –> click here! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out awesome KFP related animations, games and fan art by me on my profile!
Don't forget to follow for more awesomeness too! ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GreenIight
Scratcher
100+ posts

Your Favorite Films

Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Lord of the Rings/Hobbit series, and WALL-E are some of my favorites IMO. :]

“I used to think that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions.”

-Captain Rex of the 501st
Jade_Becky
Scratcher
90 posts

Your Favorite Films

I love
Divergent (series)
The Hunger Games
Maze Runner
dark_pit_14
Scratcher
2 posts

Your Favorite Films

Well my top 5 are

5. The Dark Knight (2008). This film is GREAT!! Heath ledger does a great joker in this film and the story is just Good.

4. Godzilla (1954). This film gives a great idea of what would happen if a creature was made from a bomb, It also give a true feeling of horror And it's actually one of the more serious godzilla films unlike…..the others *shivers*.

3. Batman (1989). It's a GREAT film with lots of artistic buildings etc. and it's a great darker version of batman that we already know.

2. Spirited away (2001). This is ONE of my favourite anime films it's got a great plot to it and everything about it is just great.

1. Star Wars episode V the empire strikes back (1980). This is my overall favourite film OF ALL TIME, Great story, Great characters, Great imagery and a plot twist that will still shock people today even if it is from the 80s

Last edited by dark_pit_14 (Jan. 17, 2016 12:07:58)

ilovecats456
Scratcher
100+ posts

Your Favorite Films

Top 5 (These may be terrible films but okay)

5. Loony Tunes collection (It's a bunch of shorts but it lasts as long as a movie)

4. Desendists (Can't spell, The storyline is amazing, it's like a remix (Kinda) of Malecifent.)

3. The Last Unicorn (It is one of my mom's favorite films, it MADE me believe that unicorns used to be on Earth, even though they are made up)

2. Wreck It Ralph (It has a TON of video game refrences, and a great plot!)

1. The Nightmare Before Christmas (I used to watch it A TON as a kid, it is one of my favorite movies of all time)

Color test, maybe?
LMK_the_girls
Scratcher
1 post

Your Favorite Films

I like book of life monster in Paris goosebumps and peanuts oh and jack and the cuckoo clock heart
ILovetheInternet
Scratcher
8 posts

Your Favorite Films

I noticed a lot of people in this discussion were talking about the 2009 (and terrifying)feature film Coraline and how most of you are including me, horrified of it. In late 2015, I was looking at the movies in Walmart and saw the DVD. I picked it up because it looked interesting, and I regret it. I had nightmares for the whole next two weeks in a row. My favorite movie, though, is Zootopia.
cassiefromooo
Scratcher
22 posts

Your Favorite Films

LMK_the_girls wrote:

I like book of life monster in Paris goosebumps and peanuts oh and jack and the cuckoo clock heart
i soo much love monster in paris!!!! i know the whole song!
I hide my light
Inside a cloak of night
Beneath a red scarf and chapeau
The pearl of my heart
Locked within a shell
I'm too afraid to let it go
To let it show
I know the headlines read
For the whole world to see,
A monster in Paris…
I fall apart..
I fall apart..
Apparently I did appear beneath the light
Yes, it was me
A monster in Paris…
I hide my pain
Inside a melody
It's as if notes I sing set me free
I keep all my dreams
Under a lock and key
I'm so afraid that they will fly
Away from me
A monster in Paris
A monster in Paris
A monster in Paris..

I'm sorry, the evil kumquats have eaten my signature.

;
cassiefromooo
Scratcher
22 posts

Your Favorite Films

if <you love monster in paris> then follow my account

end

I'm sorry, the evil kumquats have eaten my signature.

;
narayanag
Scratcher
47 posts

Your Favorite Films

1)Is it Fall Yet and Is it College Yet
2)2001 Space oddesey
3)All the star trek movies ever made
4)A hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
5)Its a wonderful life

I'm not wierd, I'm completely normal. Everybody else is wierd.
starkillerr
Scratcher
36 posts

Your Favorite Films

all the star wars films, though I am skeptical about ep 8.
2001: a space oddysey
2010: the year we make contact

edit: also indiana jones: temple of doom ;o

Last edited by starkillerr (April 23, 2016 04:46:20)

Derpybunneh
Scratcher
500+ posts

Your Favorite Films

Top 2:

• Interstellar - really recommended! It has some brief swear words, but other than that it is awesome!
    Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Last edited by Derpybunneh (May 31, 2016 02:21:19)

Anetta10
Scratcher
24 posts

Your Favorite Films

My top faves are:
1.Star Wars 7
2: inside out
3: Cinderella
4. Ten Commandments
5. The Robe
6: the pink panther shoe
7: Famous Five
8:Little house on the praise.
9: Prince Caspian
10: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe

Hi! I'm @Anetta10, I wanna discuss books and things etc. I'm happy to answer you!
Nitropath
Scratcher
94 posts

Your Favorite Films

my favourite film is

wait for it

jacksfilms

sorry had to take the opportunity while its there.

im taking a break from scratch, not finding it interesting anymore and everything (and some people) on it is just not for me. fite me on tumblr bois.

Check out my tumblr
My latest project
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Films

therealpsy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Films

back to the future trilogy, zootopia, and homestuck the movie if it comes out

HamZ1108
Scratcher
41 posts

Your Favorite Films

define Movies List
insert [ALLTHEOLDMOVIESTHEY"RECOOL] at (NO.1) of [(Movies List)]

“Winning isn't everything.Sometimes , just knowing your family's safe & healthy & alive is even better,” ~HamZ1108
My Profile is Here ! HamZ1108
(Joe, My Bodyguard)—> ง(⌐■_■)ง ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

when green flag clicked
forever
if <not <[Hillary Clinton] = [President]>> then
point towards [New Zealand v]
set rotation style [ALL AROUND v]
go to [New Zealand v]

else
wait until <[President Elected?] = [True. SUPER TRUE]>
see [Who is president? v]
end
end
Anetta10
Scratcher
24 posts

Your Favorite Films

I think that I already posted, but
when green flag clicked
say [BenHur] for (2) secs

Hi! I'm @Anetta10, I wanna discuss books and things etc. I'm happy to answer you!
DATAWSMYOSHI
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Films

Here are 5 of my favorite movies =3:
1. Pineapple Express
2. Star Wars episode 4
3. Jurassic Park
4. Finding Nemo
5. The Lion King
(Man I love the classics)

“It is a marvel to exist outside the passage of fate. The lives created by Zanza and Meyneth inevitably attempt to escape the passage of fate. This signifies the beginning of their destruction. Meyneth accepted this, and entrusted the future of this world to you. Many times, your visions have allowed you to change the passage of fate. You saved the lives of those destined to die. Nothing that exists is perfect. It is a sad truth, but you can learn from it and begin the journey on a new path. Not Zanza's path, but one that you forged yourselves. So decide, Shulk. Will you walk the path layed out by Zanza? Or will you walk a new path?” - Alvis (Xenoblade Chronicles)
NanoRook
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Films

The Martian.

RIP potatoes, man.

I LOVE BEING PURPLE!!!! JOIN THE PURPLE COALITION TODAY IF YOU ALSO LOVE BEING PURPLE. PURPLE IS THE NEW BLUE! PURPLE IS THE SUPERIOR NAVBAR COLOR! YYYEAAHHHHH BABY!!!!