☺ ☻ ♥ ☼ ♪
Dragon_Warrior_Po
Scratcher
13 posts

Your Favorite Films

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Dragon_Warrior_Po wrote:

Woah, woah, hard choice. :3

2) Tintin and the Secret of the Unicorn (Movie) - Awesome! The plot and cast were definitely epic. I loved the action in this film, especially. Tintin and Captain Haddock are my faves from the cast (I've also read the comics ).

3) Spirited Away - This movie is really worth the watch! The mythical creatures and fantasy world was fantastic! The plot was also really well thought of too. Chihiro would be my favourite character.
I enjoy the Tintin comics and I enjoyed the movie as well. I also watched Spirited Away one time. (It's one out of only three Studio Ghibli films I've seen.)
I've also watched the other movies you've listed.

Studio Ghibli is awesome. (And so is DreamWorks! XD).

Last edited by Dragon_Warrior_Po (Jan. 9, 2015 20:09:23)

Kung Fu Panda 3 is now playing in cinemas in the US/China!
Po VS Mei Mei –> click here! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out awesome KFP related animations, games and fan art by me on my profile!
Don't forget to follow for more awesomeness too! ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fungirl123
Scratcher
100+ posts

Your Favorite Films

I like 12 Angry Men–it's an old movie but it's just so awesome. It's literally 12 jurors in a room the whole time. But I never got bored. It was simply amazing, even though it was pretty predictable.

I also like Anchorman 1 & 2. It isn't deep or anything but I just love how silly and stupid they are.

Another movie I like is Mr. Nobody. I can't explain why. It's just fantastic, and the meaning is great. And that ending scene…amazing.

BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Films

Dragon_Warrior_Po wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Dragon_Warrior_Po wrote:

2) Tintin and the Secret of the Unicorn (Movie) - Awesome! The plot and cast were definitely epic. I loved the action in this film, especially. Tintin and Captain Haddock are my faves from the cast (I've also read the comics ).

3) Spirited Away - This movie is really worth the watch! The mythical creatures and fantasy world was fantastic! The plot was also really well thought of too. Chihiro would be my favourite character.
I enjoy the Tintin comics and I enjoyed the movie as well. I also watched Spirited Away one time. (It's one out of only three Studio Ghibli films I've seen.)

Wait, I just remembered, I've never seen Spirited Away! I got that mixed up with Howl's Moving Castle. (How can that happen!?!?!?!??!) It's on my “To Watch” list though, along with the other Ghibli movies.
And I totally agree with you, DreamWorks is awesome.

vaporeongirl123
Scratcher
8 posts

Your Favorite Films

lots of fave films here LIKE….

1.Pokemon the movie Mewtwo Strikes Back!

2.Barbie a fairy secret

3.Barbie secret door….if you can handle music

4.Monster in paris

5.Thunder and the house of magic

6.Barbie in a mermaid tale

7.Frozen

8.Avatar the last air bender…..this is the cartoon NOT THE MOVIE!

9.Pokemon heros

10.Pokemon 4 ever

Thanks DjangoBB for this!

Last edited by vaporeongirl123 (Jan. 10, 2015 19:57:50)

Dragon_Warrior_Po
Scratcher
13 posts

Your Favorite Films

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Dragon_Warrior_Po wrote:

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Dragon_Warrior_Po wrote:

Wait, I just remembered, I've never seen Spirited Away! I got that mixed up with Howl's Moving Castle. (How can that happen!?!?!?!??!) It's on my “To Watch” list though, along with the other Ghibli movies.
And I totally agree with you, DreamWorks is awesome.

Oh, lol! I make those sort of mistakes sometimes. XD I've got some Studio Ghibli films on my to watch list too.

Kung Fu Panda 3 is now playing in cinemas in the US/China!
Po VS Mei Mei –> click here! :3

Check out awesome KFP related animations, games and fan art by me on my profile!
Don't forget to follow for more awesomeness too! ^^
jewellery
Scratcher
100+ posts

Your Favorite Films

vaporeongirl123 wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

hoole001 wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Though it's not my favorite movie ever, I really like Coraline. I remember it terrified me when I went to see it in theaters.
Ugh, I didn't like that movie at ALL (I'm just saying personally, so I respect your opinion!). I went to see it when I was little, and I was so scared, we had to leave the theater.. Though I did like the parts that weren't scary.
I was about twelve when the movie came out, so I could handle the scary parts pretty well, hehe. I thought it was really good, and bought the DVD when it came out.
i like frozen to!
I am MAD with Frozen.It is my FAVOURITE

AWC05
Scratcher
3 posts

Your Favorite Films

HARRY POTTER
Philosophers Stone
Chamber of Secrets
Prisoner of Askaban
Goblet of Fire
Order of the Phoenix
Half-Blood Prince
Deathly Hallows P1
Deathly Hallows P2
play sound [Harry Potter Rules v] until done
LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

Your Favorite Films

Wow, only 5 movies? That's hard to decide, but I guess…

5. The Avengers (2012) - This movie needs little introduction, it's one of the best superhero movies of all time. I'd recommend it for ages 11+.

4. The Giver (2014) - This movie is a futuristic drama set in a world where the government sort of takes over and moves everybody off of earth into a big city in the sky, where they deprive everyone of human emotions. It's a great movie, I'd recommendfor ages 11+.

3. Iron Man 2 (2010) - This movie doesn't really need an introduction, I think pretty much everybody's heard of it. It was a good movie. I'd recommend it for ages 11+.

2. Swindle (2013) - This movie was a TV-Only comedy, about a teenager who gets cheated out of a million-dollar baseball card, and recruits a team of friends from his school to help him get it back from a greedy comic-book store owner. Even though it isn't very popular, it's still one of my favorite movies, I could watch it over and over. I'd recommend it for ages 8+.

1. The Prestige (2006) - This is an amazing, mind-blowing movie about a rivalry between two magicians. It's pretty dark, but that just adds to the twisted plot. You really have to watch it at least twice to understand everything about it. It's a really well made movie. I'd recommend it for ages 13+.

burp392
Scratcher
92 posts

Your Favorite Films

All the Lord of the Rings movies
The Hobbit Movies
Star Wars episodes 4-6
Spiderman movies
Batman Movies
Pretty much any syfy movie is my favorite
Also pretty much every Pixar movie (except Planes, that movie was terrible)

Last edited by burp392 (March 14, 2015 15:44:39)

Well I'm Mike D and I'm back from the dead,
Chillin' at the beaches down at Club Med.
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Films

burp392 wrote:

The Hobbit Movies
Star Wars episodes 4-6
Spiderman movies
Batman Movies
…sooo basically everybody's favo(u)rite movies ever?

lcftf
Scratcher
100+ posts

Your Favorite Films

burp392 wrote:

The Hobbit Movies
Star Wars episodes 4-6
Spiderman movies
Batman Movies
Planes wasn't Pixar, it was just a spin-off of Cars set in the same universe.
burp392
Scratcher
92 posts

Your Favorite Films

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

burp392 wrote:

The Hobbit Movies
Star Wars episodes 4-6
Spiderman movies
Batman Movies
…sooo basically everybody's favo(u)rite movies ever?

Yeah pretty much

Well I'm Mike D and I'm back from the dead,
Chillin' at the beaches down at Club Med.
jotun-loki
Scratcher
1 post

Your Favorite Films

i like thor 1 and thor the drak world das it
flyingpiearchive
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Films

Hmmmm there's tons of movies I really like so here's some:

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
Pacific Rim
Anything by Spike Jonze
The Dark Knight
The Hunt
Shawshank Redemption
Whiplash
Birdman

There's a ton more, those were just the first that came to my mind. Also, none of these are super kid friendly (Pacific Rim is the kid-friendliest out of any of them and that's PG-13) so yeah just saying
vrope1
Scratcher
98 posts

Your Favorite Films

pacmanjames wrote:

I

Dr. Strangelove (1964) is a fantastic political satire that Kubrick put love and care into. There is nothing I can say about, so just watch it. Trust me, I've seen it more times than I would like to admit, but I can say that this movie gets funnier the more times I watch it.

And this leads to my favorite movie of all time, a movie that has been theorized more than it's been watched, this is the quintessential movie for anyone who is interested in movies as an art form. This movie is a myth as it is legend. This film is:

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)- This is THE movie! 2001 is a visual poem that goes by the phrase “Less equals more”. This movie starts with the dawn of man sequence when this odd monolith from space comes down for who knows how long and then just disappears. Later a monkey who was around the monolith finds a bunch of bones and starts to smash them together. This is how they learned to kill. The monkeys started to fight and this is when we betray each other. One of the monkeys decides to end this nonsense and threw a bone up in the air. This is the famous jump-cut from the first weapon, to the nuclear bomb, the “ultimate weapon”. After a few shots if a few spaceships we have some dialogue. We are now 25 minutes in and we are finally getting some human characters and the dialogue is so muffled that you have to pay attention. Paying attention is the most important part of this movie as that is the sense of security that Kubrick wants you to feel. Back to the story, the men discuss a mysterious monolith on the surface of the moon and they go investigate it. When they do, the high pitch noise makes them drop dead. We cut 18 months later and we are an hour into the movie. We meet our main characters as this is where the story starts. I swear after ten minutes of nothing happening we get a news broadcast about our main characters. We find out that half of the crew go into hibernation which all of their life functions rely on one thing, HAL. HAL is the robot described as the sixth person on the crew. HAL makes sure everything in the ship is intact and he is the only thing that are keeping these guys alive. One day HAL finds a fault in one of the satellites on the ship and HAL suggests that they have to cut off their radio communication for the short time it would take them to fix it. One the crew members goes out to fix it while David Bowman is talking to another crew member. They discuss that their is something suspicious about HAL while HAL is reading their lips. HAL is frustrated and kills everyone except David. David goes up into the main control room to shut off HAL while HAL is trying to calm him down. After he shuts of HAL a pre-recorded message appears and describes to him what happened 18 months prier. David goes off pass Jupiter and we see the monolith drifting out in space as David enters the Stargate. For thirteen minutes we see beautiful imagery literally pass by us. After this sequence, David ends up in the white room as he watches himself grow older and die. When we see that when he dies he gets reincarnated as the Star Child. The final shot of the movie is the Star Child looking down on Earth and then we just cut to the credits.
the bone did not turn into an atomic bomb, it turned into the international space station.

i am a fan of far lands or bust! are you? check out the far lands or bust forum at: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/218642/
bluehairkid
Scratcher
100+ posts

Your Favorite Films

Big Hero 6, The LEGO Movie, Back to The Future (Parts II and III) and Guardians of The Galaxy, in no particular order.

DrKat123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Films

LOTR (all of them)
Hobbit (all of them)
Up
Cars 1
Cars 2
Inside out
Minions
Jurassic World

Moving from Scratch? Don't learn C or Java, try Snap!
it haz OOP
DrKat McKatFace
First of all I'm 100% human and humans does not have a cat face
and second, the Boaty McBoatFace/Parsey McParseFace madness has just begun

λ
Sharp, my new Scratch mod
Is my post/siggy worthy for an internet?
M3W
Scratcher
500+ posts

Your Favorite Films

Anchorman 1 and 2 are like the ultimate dumb comedy movies ever.

"Let us bring back a legendary swordsman from a forgotten time. He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life. The benefits of this final battle outweigh the collateral damage."
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Films

HTTYD 2, Star Wars (all of them!) Middle Earth movies (All of them!) and TDK trilogy. You'd say I have an affinity for trilogies.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”