Discuss Scratch

hoole001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Films

banana500 wrote:

3. Aladdin (1992) - Remains my favorite Disney film. Its kind of a weird choice to be at number 3, but it holds a sentimental value to me that I simply can't explain.

Oh gosh, that movie is so BOSS! I even made a forum on it!
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Films

Mewly wrote:

I'll list mine's later after I come back home.

And then I'm gonna watch even more movies.

My list is gonna be like, HUUUUGE!!

P.S…. Anybody remember Avatar?
Do you mean the 2009 movie Avatar, or the movie version of Avatar: The Last Airbender?

Have a cute, curled up Peridot.
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Films

Though it's not my favorite movie ever, I really like Coraline. I remember it terrified me when I went to see it in theaters.

hoole001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Films

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Though it's not my favorite movie ever, I really like Coraline. I remember it terrified me when I went to see it in theaters.
Ugh, I didn't like that movie at ALL (I'm just saying personally, so I respect your opinion!). I went to see it when I was little, and I was so scared, we had to leave the theater.. Though I did like the parts that weren't scary.
MidnightMystique
Scratcher
100+ posts

Your Favorite Films

firewolves360 wrote:

These are not in any particular order

Les Miserables- I love the music and the story is brilliant.
Hunger Games- This is also one of my favorite books. I can see our world reflected in it.
Empire Strikes Back- A classic.
Skyfall- Bond. James Bond.
The Avengers- I really like all the heroes and love Iron Man's humor!
Harry Potter and the Order and the Pheonix- Well, I love how the students rise up against Umbridge.

As you can guess, I like rebellions.
You my friend…… Have amazing taste in movies.

pls not the bees guys no bees or else i will scream
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Films

hoole001 wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Ugh, I didn't like that movie at ALL (I'm just saying personally, so I respect your opinion!). I went to see it when I was little, and I was so scared, we had to leave the theater.. Though I did like the parts that weren't scary.
I was about twelve when the movie came out, so I could handle the scary parts pretty well, hehe. I thought it was really good, and bought the DVD when it came out.

haxcharsol
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Films

Lightningstep36 wrote:

It terrified me in the previews on TV.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to emit a beacon of light from my seeing orbs.
firewolves360
Scratcher
40 posts

Your Favorite Films

MidnightMystique wrote:

firewolves360 wrote:

These are not in any particular order

Les Miserables- I love the music and the story is brilliant.
Hunger Games- This is also one of my favorite books. I can see our world reflected in it.
Empire Strikes Back- A classic.
Skyfall- Bond. James Bond.
The Avengers- I really like all the heroes and love Iron Man's humor!
Harry Potter and the Order and the Pheonix- Well, I love how the students rise up against Umbridge.

As you can guess, I like rebellions.
You my friend…… Have amazing taste in movies.
Thanks

This is Blackjack, Mad Pink and Moonfire on scratch! Come check out our projects!
If you have time, please enter this!
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/10816924/
hoole001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Films

Lightningstep36 wrote:

hoole001 wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

I was about twelve when the movie came out, so I could handle the scary parts pretty well, hehe. I thought it was really good, and bought the DVD when it came out.
That's how old I am! But still, I've sworn to NEVER see it again!
banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Films

hoole001 wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

I saw Coraline in the theater when I was around 9 and it was one of the greatest movie theater experiences for me for a really long time until I saw Gravity.

3DS FC: 4871-4221-1009 | Notify me before adding so I can add you back!
Steam ID: rock on freaky bro
NeilWest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Films

kingdragon wrote:

4. Most of Stanley Kubricks filmography

I dunno, alot of it is hit and miss. Dr. Strangelove and The Shining were both very compelling and unique… but some (A Clockwork Orange) are not so compelling.

vaporeongirl123
Scratcher
8 posts

Your Favorite Films

my favorite is

1.frozen: becuse elsa is the best part with animation

2.barbie princess and the pop star: barbies first time in a movie being a popstar and well animation

3.alfha and omega: I LOVE the wolfs and animation.

4.pokemon black and white: i LOVE cylan!

5. pokemon X Y:clemont is helaries!

6.pokemon the Jhonto journies: becuse the pokemon.
these arebyfar the best movies so watch them ok everyone ok bye
vaporeongirl123
Scratcher
8 posts

Your Favorite Films

Lightningstep36 wrote:

hoole001 wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

i like frozen to!
vaporeongirl123
Scratcher
8 posts

Your Favorite Films

i like the eevee and friends to!

haxcharsol wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

It terrified me in the previews on TV.
reddogz158pup
Scratcher
17 posts

Your Favorite Films

1. Pokemon Black: victini and reshiram
2. Pokemon:genesect and the legend awakended:
Braeden5454
Scratcher
500+ posts

Your Favorite Films

The harry potter Books and movies
Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
Frozen

No text here-> Haha April Fools, You spent 3 seconds highlighting this.
move () steps

If you think my post was helpful, you may want to Follow me to receive updated and useful tips.
I am raeden5454. You can check out some more projects at My Prof
404 Error. Cannot find page “signature”. Reason: Kumquat consumption
lcftf
Scratcher
100+ posts

Your Favorite Films

I have a lot.
Most Marvel movies
Transformers movies
most Pixar movies
Jurassic Park movies
Middle-Earth movies
Narnia movies
Various other animated movies (HTTYD, Despicable Me, Lego Movie, etc.)
So yeah, I have a lot. These are not all my “favorite”(I can't figure out which one that would be) but these are movies I like
lcftf
Scratcher
100+ posts

Your Favorite Films

Carovan2000 wrote:

mitchboy wrote:

My favorites are:

5. Toy Story 3 (2010)- By far the best of all the Toy Story movies. Unlike the previous movies, this one had a good vs. evil theme in it. Also, it had more meaning than the other ones.

4. Despicable Me (2010)- This movie is absolutely hilarious. There was so many funny parts to it and I just loved it. Yet there were times to balance out the humor and make it amazing.

3. Oz: The Great and Powerful (2013)- I like this movie because the story of Dorothy and Oz is really common and overused, but they completely changed the plot. The story now takes place like 10 years before Dorothy came in. Also, it has an awesome good vs. evil theme.

2. Megamind (2010, wow there's a lot of 2010's on here)- I was watching this with my brother the other day and he was laughing, so I take it this movie can make anyone laugh. It's hilarious and serious almost at the same time. And another awesome good vs. evil theme.

And now, my favorite movie of all time:

1. Wreck-it Ralph (2012)- This is, by far, the best movie I have ever seen. It had a completely original plot and the best good vs. evil theme of all the movies. It had numerous references to other video games and was very funny at times. Don't judge me, but I almost cried at the end. It was just plain awesome.
Apart from Megamind, YOU sir, are a TRUE MOVIE KING. Alongside me…
What do you have against Megamind? It was a really good movie!
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Films

5. Puss in Boots (2009)- Perfect story, good action and emotion.

4. Frozen (2013)- By far, one of the best Disney movies of all time. First awesome music by Disney in a long time.

3. The Lego Movie (2014)- One word - awesome.

2. Cars (2006)- I've watched this movie about 200 times. It deserves it.

1. All the Star Wars movies (1977-2005)- Best movies OF ALL TIME! (With the exception of the stupid Star Wars: The Clone Wars movie)

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
NeilWest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Films

REDUX

I'm a little older now from last time so I thought I'd make another list.

Warning: Some of the films contain inappropriate content that isn't suitable for younger Scratchers.

5. South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut 1999

I've been a recent convert to South Park and I had to watch this. The series has humour for all sorts of people (high or low brow) and this film mirrors it. It's based around a deep and thought-provoking storyline about censorship and politics that won me over. Sure it's low brow humour is really low brow but it doesn't cover the more funnier stuff that this film shows.

4. Anchorman 2004

Another comedy film that may not have such a thought-provoking plot, but has more laughs and memorable, likable characters. Unlike most comedy films, all the protagonists have pros and cons and completely different characteristics. It trys to avoid as many cliches as possible to make a hilarious comedy film full of memorable scenes and jokes.

3. Skyfall 2012

Skyfall is a dark, action-packed thriller that is full of suspense and intrigue. It helps Bond return to his roots by focusing more on plots and characters rather than mindless action and Michael Bay-esque explosions. It shows the darker sides of both James and M and has an antagonist that's just as interesting as the protagonists. A must for all Bond fans.

2. Finding Nemo 2003

[insert obligatory animated kids film here]

Finding Nemo is one of the best animated films out there. Unlike most modern kid films, it doesn't have to rely on toilet humour, one-liners or cheap comedic characters to get out a laugh. Its world is huge and realistic, its characters are diverse and it made me think twice about tapping on an aquarium wall after watching it.

1. Stranger Than Fiction 2007

Is it a coincidence why Will Ferrell appears twice on this list? Regardless, Stranger than Fiction is the funniest, saddest and most dramatic film I've ever watched. If you found the .gif in my signature amusing, theres plenty of clever jokes that keep you going through this aspiring drama. It has a clever, original plot and shows Emma Thompson not playing a British stereotype. yay