Discuss Scratch

iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

Got it, I'll just change the project then!

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.”
Eeveedonut
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

Great, thanks Dawn <333

school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

I vote for these! :)

Mage Cabin (fantasy) | Spy Cabin (dystopian) | Barista Cabin (contemporary) | Monarch Cabin (hi-fi) | Fugitive Cabin (thriller) | Aviator Cabin (steampunk)

Also, just a reminder that the cabins are supposed to have specific character-type names like those I came up with ^^

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Eeveedonut
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

school4girlhd wrote:

Also, just a reminder that the cabins are supposed to have specific character-type names like those I came up with ^^
thanks jean! although i think its probably best to decide on character type names once cabins are finalized

school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

Eeveedonut wrote:

school4girlhd wrote:

thanks jean! although i think its probably best to decide on character type names once cabins are finalized

Sounds good! :)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

Assuming the Piper isn't going to vote, here are our definite cabins (5) and I'll have another post asking for you to vote for your top three remaining cabins

Sci-Fi
2 votes

Dystopian
4 votes

Fantasy
3 votes

Steampunk (possibly called aviator)
3 votes

Drama
2 votes

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.”
iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

Please vote for your top three out of these (only one may win)

Adventure
1 vote

Mythology
1 vote

Poetry
1 vote

Comedy
1 vote

Non-Fi
1 vote

Paranormal
0 votes

Legend
1 vote

Contemporary
2 vote

Hi-fi
2 vote

Thriller
2 vote

Last edited by iinspirqtion (Sept. 24, 2023 17:41:40)

iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

I vote for Thriller, Adventure, and Legend

Eeveedonut
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

Myth, Poetry, Non-Fi :D

iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

Noted <3

iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

So-
Who would like to host the mbc and writing comp committee? I was wondering if we could have like a daily team instead of the writing comp committee and just have the hosts judge the entries themselves?

Is there anyone who would like to (co)lead a cabin this session?
I think I'll just be a possible co that the leaders can choose if they want to, I won't make an app I have SRC leader apps that I'll need to work on once they come out!

Dawn_Camps
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

iinspirqtion wrote:

Please vote for your top three out of these (only one may win)
Hi-Fi, Comedy, and Contemporary!

iinspirqtion wrote:

So-
Who would like to host the mbc and writing comp committee? I was wondering if we could have like a daily team instead of the writing comp committee and just have the hosts judge the entries themselves?
That would work well!

iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

Noted!!!

Eeveedonut
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

iinspirqtion wrote:

Sounds good to me!
I'd be happy to host either the mbc or daily team, I really don't have a preference :D <33

iinspirqtion wrote:

Is there anyone who would like to (co)lead a cabin this session?
I would! I think whether I co-lead or lead-lead would be determined when we decide on leaders :) I'm good with either tbh!

iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

I'd like to host the mbc, if that's fine with you!!! Jean, Dawn, if you'd like to help (g)host one, you can! If Piper comes back online, she can choose to help which one she wants to!

Eeveedonut
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

Sounds good to me!! <333

Dawn_Camps
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

iinspirqtion wrote:

I'd like to host the mbc, if that's fine with you!!! Jean, Dawn, if you'd like to help (g)host one, you can! If Piper comes back online, she can choose to help which one she wants to!
I think I'll be too busy, but I might pop in to help once in a while :D

iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

Eeveedonut wrote:

Sounds good to me!! <333
Would you like to have a suggestion studio for the daily team, as JWC is a small camp, and it might take more than the daily team to think up all of the dailies and weeklies <3

iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

Hey Jean, it would be great if you could vote for three cabins <3

school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

iinspirqtion wrote:

Hey Jean, it would be great if you could vote for three cabins <3

Ah, sorry! Contemporary, hi-fi, and thriller

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀