Discuss Scratch

iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

we should start deciding which people we would want to also be judges with us, any suggestions from the people who offered to be? (it's in the judge interest project)

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.”
school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

iinspirqtion wrote:

we should start deciding which people we would want to also be judges with us, any suggestions from the people who offered to be? (it's in the judge interest project)

All of them seem okay, but the first two seemed to put in more effort in their answers :) How many judges do you want to have?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

I agree, and I know Poppy a bit, and know from experience that she is great + is coleading in SWC this session. I don't really care, since Piper and I are judging (I'm not sure about Iris I think she has a tech problems currently) so 4 should be fine, what do you think Piper?

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.”
iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

I'll just go with the first two and inform them right now!

iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

Piper, if you're reading this, I invited you to a nano group to help judge!

Piper_Camps
Scratcher
500+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

hi there! i’ll check it out today when i get back from my classes, k apologize for not responding this weekend, i was on a retreat and didn’t have service <3

Piper ➸ She/Her ➸ Avid Reader/Writer ➸ Theatre Kid ➸ Ravenclaw

iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

Piper_Camps wrote:

hi there! i’ll check it out today when i get back from my classes, k apologize for not responding this weekend, i was on a retreat and didn’t have service <3
of course I just remembered that you had a retreat after I posted that and it's totally fine!

iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

As the session is coming to a close, we have to decide what we're going to do with all of the hosts! Is everyone staying, and do we want to find some more prospective hosties?

iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

iinspirqtion wrote:

As the session is coming to a close, we have to decide what we're going to do with all of the hosts! Is everyone staying, and do we want to find some more prospective hosties?
^^

school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

iinspirqtion wrote:

iinspirqtion wrote:

^^

I might still be around as a gHost, just to help if you need, but I won't have much time. If you need more hosts, I think that @smartypantschlo would be a good option :)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

school4girlhd wrote:

iinspirqtion wrote:

iinspirqtion wrote:

^^

I might still be around as a gHost, just to help if you need, but I won't have much time. If you need more hosts, I think that @smartypantschlo would be a good option :)
yep, I was thinking the same thing, what do the rest of you think?

Piper_Camps
Scratcher
500+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

i'll be staying as well, and i think that she'd be a good option for sure <3

iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

Alright, so this is just a confirmation to ask her (bc I'm not sure if Ris is active currently because she was but I'm not sure rn I'll ask Kenzie)

Eeveedonut
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

hi hi so sorry my weekend was full of speech and superbowl and i had no time to get on my chromebook </3 and it also died so that was great
i believe i should be able to stay as host and my schedule will be less crazy since it wont be my first year of speech <3
adding onto that, i do think chloe would make a great host and she definitely deserves it <3

iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

Eeveedonut wrote:

hi hi so sorry my weekend was full of speech and superbowl and i had no time to get on my chromebook </3 and it also died so that was great
i believe i should be able to stay as host and my schedule will be less crazy since it wont be my first year of speech <3
adding onto that, i do think chloe would make a great host and she definitely deserves it <3
Alright! Sounds good, I'll be notifying Chloe!

Do either one of you want to make the new JWC host forum, or should I?

school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

When will the live results be out? :)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

school4girlhd wrote:

When will the live results be out? :)
The results are done, but I'm not sure if I have enough time to do live results, and unless anyone else can do the games, I think I might just announce the results ^^

Eeveedonut
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

i think just announce them ^^

iinspirqtion
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

I'll post the new host forum soon <3

Piper_Camps
Scratcher
500+ posts

JWC 2024 (Co)Host Forum

<3