Discuss Scratch

lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Space Explorers: Empire | A great game all about exploring space and raising your own empire!

Piggygirl3838 wrote:

Any tasks I need to do?
Hey ! I don't have a specific task for you atm. However, can you help keeping track of the Art department tasks ?

Last edited by lolrenz12 (Dec. 16, 2023 17:45:56)

Piggygirl3838
Scratcher
100+ posts

Space Explorers: Empire | A great game all about exploring space and raising your own empire!

lolrenz12 wrote:

Piggygirl3838 wrote:

Any tasks I need to do?
Hey ! I don't have a specific task for you atm. However, can you help keeping track of the Art department tasks ?
Ok!

My excuse for being too lazy to make a signature: it was the evil kumquats, we must all hide!
lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lolrenz12 wrote:

Art department Tasks

Coordinator: -hxckerdoge-

These are the tasks for the art department. -hxckerdoge- will assign them and keep track of your work.
Every tasks comes with criteria. Please respect it as long as possible. Flexibility is welcome if relevant!
Task A: Hangar buttons
Make the pixel art for the hangar buttons.
All in the same style. Simple. Same size as in the project. Don't use Scratch's pixel font. Text is not necessary as long as icons are intuitive.
Task B: Speed indicator
Make the pixel art for the flight speed indicator.
Shows at least 6 levels (including 0 and max). Theme coherent. A little bit smaller than the current one.
Task C: Hyperjump and tractor beam buttons
Make the pixel art for the flight hyperjump and tractor beam buttons.
Theme coherent. Don't include text. Its size should be around the current one.
Task D: Expandable map button
Make the pixel art for the expandable map button.
Theme coherent. Don't include text. Its size should be around the current one.
The items these tasks are based on are in this project.

Note: @squarepoint already has a task! They are working on the terrain generator tiles.
These are the Art department tasks.

Last edited by lolrenz12 (Dec. 16, 2023 17:52:57)

Piggygirl3838
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is this good? I can notify the assigned artists.
Task A: Hangar buttons (Assigned: ShadowK6478 )
Instructions: Make the pixel art for the hangar buttons.
Requirements: All in the same style. Simple. Same size as in the project. Don't use Scratch's pixel font. Text is not necessary as long as icons are intuitive.
Task B: Speed indicator(Assigned: Cordialight, squarepoint )
Instructions: Make the pixel art for the flight speed indicator.
Requirements: Shows at least six levels (including 0 and max). Theme coherent. A little bit smaller than the current one.
Task C: Hyperjump and tractor beam buttons (Assigned: None Yet. Focus on Task A&B)
Instructions: Make the pixel art for the flight hyperjump and tractor beam buttons.
Requirements: Theme coherent. Don't include text. Its size should be around the current one.
Task D: Expandable map button (Assigned: None Yet. Focus on Task A&B)
Instructions: Make the pixel art for the expandable map button.
Requirements: Theme coherent. Don't include text. Its size should be around the current one.
Coordinator: @-hxckerdoge-
@-hxckerdoge-: Assign tasks!
@DUBXMUSIC: Make the map's icons.

Last edited by Piggygirl3838 (Dec. 17, 2023 15:53:44)

My excuse for being too lazy to make a signature: it was the evil kumquats, we must all hide!
DUBXMUSIC
Scratcher
100+ posts

lolrenz12 wrote:

DUBXMUSIC wrote:

lolrenz12 wrote:

DUBXMUSIC wrote:

i maed the planet more round im working on the ringed one and a home base icon
That's awesome, thank you. Would you mind sending me the link again, please ?

Btw, I'm very sorry for not being around. Studies are being very demanding at this moment.

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/904209179 e
Thank you !

for the ringed planet do you want me to make it a solid ring or like an astreroid ring
or should i make it like @lolrenz12 pfp

Last edited by DUBXMUSIC (Dec. 16, 2023 20:26:51)

Listen to my music here and also

Pickles
DUBXMUSIC
Scratcher
100+ posts

also im think of making home base look like a house with a chimmey because thats usally a icon that represents home

Pickles
maxcrocky
Scratcher
100+ posts

added pen rendering for space station https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/941248335
-FreshTomatoes-
Scratcher
10 posts

Hey! i have been following this forum for over a year and i had talked to @hxckerdoge about joining but i just did not have an example of my work, and i finally released a project, do you mind checking it out to see if i can join?
-FreshTomatoes-
Scratcher
10 posts

actually nevermind, it looks like you guys have already got enough help and i am really busy so i don't think i could do that much… you guys are doing really well btw
CRAZYTVSTU
Scratcher
100+ posts

What are sound/soundtrack department tasks? Can't find the page where the tasks are listed.

-CrazyTVStu, Also Known As ReBitKe, Chiptune Musician

JESUS LOVES YOU
lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DUBXMUSIC wrote:

lolrenz12 wrote:

DUBXMUSIC wrote:

lolrenz12 wrote:

DUBXMUSIC wrote:

i maed the planet more round im working on the ringed one and a home base icon
That's awesome, thank you. Would you mind sending me the link again, please ?

Btw, I'm very sorry for not being around. Studies are being very demanding at this moment.

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/904209179 e
Thank you !

for the ringed planet do you want me to make it a solid ring or like an astreroid ring
or should i make it like @lolrenz12 pfp
Hmm both sound good

lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Piggygirl3838 wrote:

Is this good? I can notify the assigned artists.
Task A: Hangar buttons (Assigned: ShadowK6478 )
Instructions: Make the pixel art for the hangar buttons.
Requirements: All in the same style. Simple. Same size as in the project. Don't use Scratch's pixel font. Text is not necessary as long as icons are intuitive.
Task B: Speed indicator(Assigned: Cordialight, squarepoint )
Instructions: Make the pixel art for the flight speed indicator.
Requirements: Shows at least six levels (including 0 and max). Theme coherent. A little bit smaller than the current one.
Task C: Hyperjump and tractor beam buttons (Assigned: None Yet. Focus on Task A&B)
Instructions: Make the pixel art for the flight hyperjump and tractor beam buttons.
Task D: Expandable map button (Assigned: None Yet. Focus on Task A&B)
Instructions: Make the pixel art for the expandable map button.
Coordinator: @-hxckerdoge-
@-hxckerdoge-: Assign tasks!
@squarepoint: Terrain tiles
@DUBXMUSIC: Make the map's icons.
That's good! You can notify the artists to see if they can take the tasks. Btw, I think squarepoint is done with terrain tiles.

lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

maxcrocky wrote:

added pen rendering for space station https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/941248335
Awesome ! I will check it during holidays.

-FreshTomatoes- wrote:

Hey! i have been following this forum for over a year and i had talked to @hxckerdoge about joining but i just did not have an example of my work, and i finally released a project, do you mind checking it out to see if i can join?
Thank you for your interest! We're not hiring atm, but if we ever consider needing more artists, I'll be glad to reach to you.

5_g
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nvm

Last edited by 5_g (Dec. 18, 2023 01:53:42)

Pro forumer, Scratch Empires I OG

Im hosting Scratch origins SMP part 2, a modded minecraft server for all scratchers! Join it here! Scratch origins 2 is delayed until the summer, i will notify everyone before it starts dont worry
-FreshTomatoes-
Scratcher
10 posts

lolrenz12 wrote:

(#1113)

maxcrocky wrote:

Awesome ! I will check it during holidays.

-FreshTomatoes- wrote:

Thank you for your interest! We're not hiring atm, but if we ever consider needing more artists, I'll be glad to reach to you.
thank you!
maxcrocky
Scratcher
100+ posts

56 pages wow
lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Merry Christmas !!!

Piggygirl3838
Scratcher
100+ posts

lolrenz12 wrote:

Merry Christmas !!!
Happy holidays to everyone! : )

-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Merry Christ mas

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
DUBXMUSIC
Scratcher
100+ posts

merry christmas

Pickles