Discuss Scratch

-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Space Explorers: Empire | A great game all about exploring space and raising your own empire!

lolrenz12 wrote:

-cloudcoding- wrote:

-cloudcoding- wrote:

Alt accounts: -ciodcoding- -cloudsecret-
Department(s) you wish to join: cloud coding or general coding or music
Experience in selected department(s): I have a lot of experence with cloud vars cloud requests and all of that stuff
Experience in collaborations (please detail: What role did you have? For how much time? Was the collaboration active?): For about a month I had the role of User interface coding and some music but eventully the collab stopped
Average activity (1 - 10): 8.5
Why do you want to join? : To make a great game that I can be proud of.
What game, artwork or song do you like very much? (We're not judging you, but just getting to know you better ): Idk
Notes: I will join as long as this does not turn into a bloody killing game Edit: I will join if there is not blood
bump
Accepted! Welcome to the collab
Yay!

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
cs2722201
Scratcher
100+ posts

Space Explorers: Empire | A great game all about exploring space and raising your own empire!

Alt accounts (you might use): cs2722201test
Department(s) you wish to join:coding
Experience in selected department(s):a good amount
Experience in collaborations (please detail: What role did you have? For how much time? Was the collaboration active?):a zombie shooter, 2 months, coder, it went inactive after 2 months
Average activity (1 - 10): 7 I am active on morning on weekdays mostly
Why do you want to join? : i am bored and want to do something
What game, artwork or song do you like very much? (We're not judging you, but just getting to know you better ): minecraft
Notes: i just want to help code overall not really any specific task and also I can help look for bugs
Please make sure to read the rules!
This is going to be a long project. When joining it, you don't have to stay until the end. You can stay the time you wish.

Last edited by cs2722201 (Jan. 13, 2023 18:38:19)

Highlight this then hold shift + hold the down key to see my full signature
My new game!
DODGE A STRATEGY GAME
I own cs27222201's super shop!
⚡▶️cs2722201's Super Shop™◀️⚡You order, We deliver™⚡|▶ACCEPTING ORDERS NOW!!!◀ | ↪NEED STAFF HIRING↩⚡Super fast 24/7 service⚡–CURRENTLY CLOSED–

Hobbies:
Coding
Soccer
Reading

Trying to get better at bbcode
when green flag clicked
when someone says[hi]to me
say [hi] back

This is my pet axolotl. He stops evil Kumquats from eating my signature.
^-^

when green flag clicked
forever
if <<(pancake mix) > [1 cup]> and <(milk) > [1 cup]>> then
make pancakes
put pancakes in a plate
eat pancakes
else
add [pancake mix] to [shopping list]
add [milk] to [shopping list]
end
end

Special Posts
September 22 2022: 1st post!
October 2 2022: 10th post!
October 7 2022: 25th post!
October 17 2022: 50th post!
October 26 2022: 75th post!!!
November 10 2022: 100TH POST WOO HOO
Check out my games!
DUBXMUSIC
Scratcher
100+ posts

I am working on 2+ songs for this Space Explorers: Empire 1 deep space ambiance 2 (middle space joke lol) battle song also there is going to be battles right also working on this personal song i would apreciate feeback negative or postive on either of these https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/784633579/ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/787305046/

Listen to my music here and also

Pickles
DUBXMUSIC
Scratcher
100+ posts

Also this is out of my department but i have ideas for what's in space :meteors ,black holes ,galaxy travel warps ,abandoned space ships, abandoned space stations and a seperate part where for the (end credits) where our names or floating through space like on spaceships but we make our custom one like that we would use in the game. part one space items part 2 end credits
The end credits or course should be made once we have all the staff we need and the main story is done.

Last edited by DUBXMUSIC (Jan. 13, 2023 18:54:39)

Pickles
infintyrussia
Scratcher
100+ posts

I like those ideas!

DUBXMUSIC
Scratcher
100+ posts

would u believe i have never actually seen or vistied a scratch forum page until 2 days ago

also the credits would use speed 20-40 my pov is im looking on SPEE starter project https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/785440219 for the credits part(2)

Last edited by DUBXMUSIC (Jan. 13, 2023 20:08:10)

Pickles
DUBXMUSIC
Scratcher
100+ posts

also how did u guys make those banners

Pickles
DUBXMUSIC
Scratcher
100+ posts

DERP i also realize i cannot delete messages or cant find how to delete them

Last edited by DUBXMUSIC (Jan. 13, 2023 20:51:08)

Pickles
lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DUBXMUSIC wrote:

Also this is out of my department but i have ideas for what's in space :meteors ,black holes ,galaxy travel warps ,abandoned space ships, abandoned space stations and a seperate part where for the (end credits) where our names or floating through space like on spaceships but we make our custom one like that we would use in the game. part one space items part 2 end credits
The end credits or course should be made once we have all the staff we need and the main story is done.
Hey! All ideas are very welcome, thanks for your post! Those are interesting ideas.

lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs2722201 wrote:

Experience in collaborations (please detail: What role did you have? For how much time? Was the collaboration active?):a zombie shooter, 2 months, coder, it went inactive after 2 months
What game, artwork or song do you like very much? (We're not judging you, but just getting to know you better ): minecraft
Notes: i just want to help code overall not really any specific task and also I can help look for bugs
This is going to be a long project. When joining it, you don't have to stay until the end. You can stay the time you wish.
Hey, thanks for coming! Please answer these few questions before we continue with your application:
1. Do you want to join General coding or Cloud coding?
2. If you're not planning to take assignments, how are you specifically going to work? (Actually asking lol)

cs2722201
Scratcher
100+ posts

lolrenz12 wrote:

cs2722201 wrote:

Hey, thanks for coming! Please answer these few questions before we continue with your application:
2. If you're not planning to take assignments, how are you specifically going to work? (Actually asking lol)
1. general
2. i mean just helping out with coding problems and small tasks

Highlight this then hold shift + hold the down key to see my full signature
My new game!
DODGE A STRATEGY GAME
I own cs27222201's super shop!
⚡▶️cs2722201's Super Shop™◀️⚡You order, We deliver™⚡|▶ACCEPTING ORDERS NOW!!!◀ | ↪NEED STAFF HIRING↩⚡Super fast 24/7 service⚡–CURRENTLY CLOSED–

Hobbies:
Coding
Soccer
Reading

Trying to get better at bbcode
when green flag clicked
when someone says[hi]to me
say [hi] back

This is my pet axolotl. He stops evil Kumquats from eating my signature.
^-^

when green flag clicked
forever
if <<(pancake mix) > [1 cup]> and <(milk) > [1 cup]>> then
make pancakes
put pancakes in a plate
eat pancakes
else
add [pancake mix] to [shopping list]
add [milk] to [shopping list]
end
end

Special Posts
September 22 2022: 1st post!
October 2 2022: 10th post!
October 7 2022: 25th post!
October 17 2022: 50th post!
October 26 2022: 75th post!!!
November 10 2022: 100TH POST WOO HOO
Check out my games!
BunnyQueenCoder
Scratcher
10 posts

I was wondering, what can I do?
lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BunnyQueenCoder wrote:

I was wondering, what can I do?
Hey! Would you mind giving someexample of your art and music? It might help me give you an assignment that suits you

BunnyQueenCoder
Scratcher
10 posts

……………….

Last edited by BunnyQueenCoder (Jan. 17, 2023 23:33:11)

lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs2722201 wrote:

lolrenz12 wrote:

cs2722201 wrote:

1. general
2. i mean just helping out with coding problems and small tasks
Ok I get you.
Welcome to the collab!
For the moment, you may just check the studio to be up to date. Then you can check this project. Tell me if there's something you want to work on or help with.

infintyrussia
Scratcher
100+ posts

lolrenz12 it says I have to add cloud to the base project but what is that project

lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BunnyQueenCoder wrote:

Well, https://musiclab.chromeexperiments.com/Song-Maker/song/5593248702922752
and I'll find a way to share my art
Thank you!
Chrome Music Lab might not fit very well the style and mood expected. So you may just join the Art department for the moment.
Welcome to the collab btw

Last edited by lolrenz12 (Jan. 14, 2023 20:21:52)

lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

infintyrussia wrote:

lolrenz12 it says I have to add cloud to the base project but what is that project
I'll share it soon. Sorry for the delay.

lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

infintyrussia wrote:

The project is ready! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/788304952/
Small reminder of what the cloud engine does:
- Multiplayer ships (tile maps, direction, coordinates, shield=health)
- Shooting and damaging shields (binary output that states if the ship is shooting or not, damage to shield)

Last edited by lolrenz12 (Jan. 15, 2023 00:38:27)

-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just wanted to show you all this I know some people may not be confortable with it
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/blocklive-scratch-realtim/gelkmljpoacdjkjkcfekkmgkpnmeomlk?hl=en-US
here is the offial web site: https://sites.google.com/catlin.edu/blocklive-quickstart-guide/new-blocklive-version

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!