Discuss Scratch

Tyman187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

@Buttons27 Welcome to Melodia! I am Tyman187! I hope you enjoy it here!

“Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.” Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Buttons27
Scratcher
500+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Thank you so much Tyman187, this is really exciting. I can't wait to collaborate with you all

☆ Certified Star Wars fanatic and one with the Force ☆ | ✺ Marvel enthusiast ✺ | ✪ Captain America ✪ | ♦ Buckyyy ♦ | ✹ Awkward Extrovert ✹ | ✎ Artistic Geek ✎ | ♫ Thespian ♫ | ☼ Amateur photographer ☼ | ♡ Leihan ♡ | ♥ Steggy ♥ |
Buttons27
Scratcher
500+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Thank you so much for accepting me!!!

Are all the Melodia thread links in the Melodia studio?
If not, could someone please give them to me, so that I can follow them all?

Thanks!

☆ Certified Star Wars fanatic and one with the Force ☆ | ✺ Marvel enthusiast ✺ | ✪ Captain America ✪ | ♦ Buckyyy ♦ | ✹ Awkward Extrovert ✹ | ✎ Artistic Geek ✎ | ♫ Thespian ♫ | ☼ Amateur photographer ☼ | ♡ Leihan ♡ | ♥ Steggy ♥ |
Tyman187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

@Buttons27
Oh, and you know how you said you were working on programming? Well, dont worry, mine isnt the best either!

“Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.” Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Buttons27
Scratcher
500+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Tyman187 wrote:

@Buttons27
Oh, and you know how you said you were working on programming? Well, dont worry, mine isnt the best either!

Thanks, that is really encouraging

TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Buttons27 wrote:

Thank you so much for accepting me!!!

Are all the Melodia thread links in the Melodia studio?
If not, could someone please give them to me, so that I can follow them all?

Thanks!

I think they're all linked to in the main page.

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Bump
17limo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Buttons27 wrote:

Haiming wrote:

@Buttons27
You're in! Make sure you followed the directions of the “What You Should Do…” section! You're in as Assistant Manager!
Are you serious!
Thank you so much!
I'll double check them
Nice job dude! Welcome to melodia

Proud member of Melodia!
Buttons27
Scratcher
500+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

17limo wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

Haiming wrote:

@Buttons27
You're in! Make sure you followed the directions of the “What You Should Do…” section! You're in as Assistant Manager!
Are you serious!
Thank you so much!
I'll double check them
Nice job dude! Welcome to melodia
Thank you!

17hoad
Scratcher
16 posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Frequency: At least 4 times every week
Skills:I am really good at thinking of ideas for projects and In love listening to music and making abstract art
Dedication: Around 8-9
Resume:IT'S ALIVE ORANGE SQUARE PURPLE CIRCLE Aden's About Me
Guidelines:YES
Miscellaneous:Sometimes my wifi may go down so I might get off for a day or 2 but then I will automaticly get on

17limo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

17hoad wrote:

Skills:I am really good at thinking of ideas for projects and In love listening to music and making abstract art
Miscellaneous:Sometimes my wifi may go down so I might get off for a day or 2 but then I will automaticly get on
17hoad is one of my friends. He will help me advertise and compose music.

Proud member of Melodia!
Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

17hoad wrote:

HI! You're in! Make sure you complete your initiation by doing the things listed below the application. you're in as Recruit.
jenekbumburum
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Frequency: Almost every day.
Skills: Making on MAGIX Music Maker, Scratch, Alice 3.0, GIMP, InkScape
Dedication:8
Resume: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-uqos5c3scvR0ZRVzgtMXlaU2s/view?usp=sharing
Miscellaneous:I am not really good at graphics, but I am at music.

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

@jenekbumburum
Great music! You are definitely in!
jenekbumburum
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Wait. What branch am I in?

randomnessiscool
Scratcher
5 posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Frequency: twice a day, every day for at least 3 hours at a time
Skills: programming, I never share my best projects but would share them for a day or two to let you check them out. also have a Grade 7 level in cello and a grade 3 level in baritone. Can sight read several other instruments including but not limited to: penny whistles, flutes, ocarinas, violin, tuba, recorder, piano and most types of drums.
Dedication: 9 I will spend most of my time here
Resume: As I said I rarely publish any of my best works online, and all that is posted on my scratch account it from when I was not so good of a programmer. since then I have learned java, javascript, HTML, C++, Python and Ruby. I use photoshop (Adobe lightroom 3) for some of my art projects here is one that I completed in photoshop just recently:
http://imgur.com/kuXp6rN
Guidelines: Yes, I fully accept these guidelines
Miscellaneous: I can do most jobs you want me to do. ask and I will continue with my task until either you tell me to stop or it is completed. I don't give up. Ever.

Last edited by randomnessiscool (Nov. 2, 2014 07:45:04)

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

@randomnessiscool
Great application! I hope you will live up to your expectations! Complete the initiation.
You're in!
Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

randomnessiscool wrote:

Frequency: twice a day, every day for at least 3 hours at a time
Skills: programming, I never share my best projects but would share them for a day or two to let you check them out. also have a Grade 7 level in cello and a grade 3 level in baritone. Can sight read several other instruments including but not limited to: penny whistles, flutes, ocarinas, violin, tuba, recorder, piano and most types of drums.
Dedication: 9 I will spend most of my time here
Resume: As I said I rarely publish any of my best works online, and all that is posted on my scratch account it from when I was not so good of a programmer. since then I have learned java, javascript, HTML, C++, Python and Ruby. I use photoshop (Adobe lightroom 3) for some of my art projects here is one that I completed in photoshop just recently:
http://imgur.com/kuXp6rN
Guidelines: Yes, I fully accept these guidelines
Miscellaneous: I can do most jobs you want me to do. ask and I will continue with my task until either you tell me to stop or it is completed. I don't give up. Ever.
Great application! I hope you will live up to your expectations! Complete the initiation.
You're in!
P110
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Hi I would love to be a part of this collaboration!
Here's my application
Frequency
A few times daily (usually, obviously can differ during holiday times)
Skills
I'm ok at art. Music, programming inside of scratch and outside of scratch (websites mostly, PHP, HTML, CSS etc. Learning Java, Jquery, and improving PHP). Video making, doesn't really apply on Scratch, but I upload twice weekly to youtube.
Dedication
9 I'd like to help out the best I can
Resume
Guidelines
yes
Miscellaneous
I enjoy helping people and collaboration. I would also be happy to make you a website (regardless of whether I'm accepted or not) if you'd like one

Last edited by P110 (Nov. 2, 2014 19:39:01)

HEAVENBRAND
Scratcher
92 posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Frequency: Better on weekends (High School), but replies to comments whenever possible.
Skills: Graphics, coding games, music.
Dedication: Whatever it takes to get anything done (9/10).
Resume: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/30713496/ (Music).
Guidelines: Yes.
Miscellaneous: Ah, that's just about it.

“Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
~Allen Ginsberg