Discuss Scratch

boooey1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

This has been bumped officially.

:) Go Eragon Collab!
Join the dragon rider project (aka the Eragon Collab)! We need a lot of help!
Toffee2468
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

BUMP

SO sorry for recent inactivity - i just haven't heard much from Melodia! Please accept

~Toffee

Made by Instinctive
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

*sigh…*
Three bumps already. We don't need more for now.

Last edited by TheHockeyist (March 23, 2015 16:37:46)

gcenac
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Bump

meowmoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

makethebrainhappy wrote:

TheHockeyist wrote:

*sigh…*
Three bumps already. We don't need more for now.

Make that 4
facepalm

http://fyucha.com/

R a i n b o w
Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

We have several open spots in the academy! Please apply if interested!
gcenac
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

I Shake go recruiting

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

gcenac wrote:

I Shake go recruiting
Thanks, but make sure the people you are looking for somewhat meet the pre-requisites.
gcenac
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Haiming wrote:

gcenac wrote:

I Shake go recruiting
Thanks, but make sure the people you are looking for somewhat meet the pre-requisites.
Alright
And whoops my Spanish keyboard was on… Shall*

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

I have made it so that new applicants only have to fit two of the prerequisites.
Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Haiming wrote:

I have made it so that new applicants only have to fit two of the prerequisites.

Now THAT'S fair.

peppermintpatty5
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Crimson19 wrote:

Haiming wrote:

Now THAT'S fair.

#BringBackDiscuss
GeneralHappyDance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Frequency: I am on for about 4 hours a day usually in the mornings, I can become more active if needed.
Skills: Fast learner, Sees eye to eye, Understanding, Sort of good at coding.
Dedication: I can and will be as dedicated as you want.
Resume: Probably the calculator on my profile, called egg-head calculator and was my first project.
Guidelines and Initiation: Yes
Miscellaneous: I am in the Ultra Player Collaboration, but I am only an advertiser so I am not too busy there.

Last edited by GeneralHappyDance (March 31, 2015 15:46:47)

MELODIA FLUX!!!
gcenac
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

GeneralHappyDance wrote:

Frequency: I am on for about 4 hours a day usually in the mornings, I can become more active if needed.
Resume: Probably the calculator on my profile, called egg-head calculator and was my first project.
Miscellaneous: I am in the Ultra Player Collaboration, but I am only an advertiser so I am not too busy there.

It looks like you only meet one of the requirements to join our shop. Also, that means you didn't read the entire thing.

GeneralHappyDance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

gcenac wrote:

GeneralHappyDance wrote:

It looks like you only meet one of the requirements to join our shop. Also, that means you didn't read the entire thing.
I have 100+ post and a ratio of 8/20 followers. What do I not meet? The fraction 2/5 can be converted to 8/20 which is beyond the ratio you require.

MELODIA FLUX!!!
Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

GeneralHappyDance wrote:

gcenac wrote:

GeneralHappyDance wrote:

I have 100+ post and a ratio of 8/20 followers. What do I not meet? The fraction 2/5 can be converted to 8/20 which is beyond the ratio you require.

You don't convert the ratio, it's 8:11 or above and for your skills, we need art, sounds, programming etc. Which one are you good at?

GeneralHappyDance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Crimson19 wrote:

GeneralHappyDance wrote:

gcenac wrote:

GeneralHappyDance wrote:

You don't convert the ratio, it's 8:11 or above and for your skills, we need art, sounds, programming etc. Which one are you good at?
I am good at computer generated art, I listed those traits so that you would understand that I am good at understanding what customers would want and that I am easily taught. I have a really cool software for making signatures as well.

MELODIA FLUX!!!
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

GeneralHappyDance wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

GeneralHappyDance wrote:

gcenac wrote:

GeneralHappyDance wrote:

I am good at computer generated art, I listed those traits so that you would understand that I am good at understanding what customers would want and that I am easily taught. I have a really cool software for making signatures as well.

I've collaborated with this person before, and hes reliable in my opinion l)