Discuss Scratch

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

@CelebiGamer
You seem pretty useful. I'll place you under trainee, but I'm sure you'll go up quickly.
Invincible_Inc_Test
Scratcher
4 posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Haiming wrote:

Announcements
-View our gorgeous new Melodia advertisement project here!!
-Follow MelodiaCo! For information, view this!
-If you want to be part of the team, view this thread!

Overview
Hi! Melodia is the second largest shop on the entirety of Scratch! Can you believe that? It's second only to ErnieParke's Idea Shop, but we're rapidly growing. However, with size comes work and responsibility. A lot of our previous members were cut from the team due to inactivity, and we can't afford members that only take up our roster. Our world-class roster is limited in size, so we must keep the dedicated ones and cut the others.

What We Want
We want members who love music, art, and scripting! We currently have three branches, but we hope to expand soon! However, along with artistic skill, you must posses dedication, neatness, and hard-working. Being a member of the second largest shop on the forums is HUGE.

Benefits
1. Your profile will be linked on our Roster list, allowing our thousands of viewers the opportunity to click.
2. You will be granted access to MelodiaCo*, a great collab account creating gorgeous games, music, and art.
3. You can view unfinished projects on MelodiaCo*, as well as contributing to them.
4. You will become curator of the Melodia studio.
5. You will receive member help and encouragement on your Scratch journey.
6. You can proudly say you are a part of Melodia!

Application
To receive all the listed benefits, you must fill out the form below and submit it for judging. Please submit all entries on this thread only! I will check more than just your application!
Frequency:
Skills:
Dedication:
Miscellaneous:
Guide
Frequency: How often you're on Scratch.

Skills: What you're good at. This will determine what branch of Melodia you will be put in, if you are accepted.

Dedication: How dedicated you plan to be (1-10; 1 being not at all, 10 being a lot.). Your performance grade (which will be implemented after the 10,000 view renovation), if you are accepted, will vary depending on your answer for this. If your answer is above a 7, you will be interviewed further which may place you higher in the ranks.

Miscellaneous: Anything else I should know.

Please be familiar with these guidelines!

*The password is only given to members ranked Crew or above. See the Ranks section of Melodia for more details.

Frequency at least twice a day
Skills GIMP, Inkscape, CAD (Creo) art as well some music (I am a drummer for a few bands, also used to make music…)
Dedication I love doing art, I started last year with GIMP and CAD and have grown. I now have 4 curations and 3 top loves… I will be active and willing to help in any way needed!
Misc As I said I am 4 time curated (1 CAD, 1 Platformer, 2 Games) and 3 time top loved (CAD, 2 games) I have experience in art as I did all the art for @TeamBlendOS and lots of art in the @Coulor-Wars . I am a drummer (Like drumset) and a high school level percussionist, as well a music lover. I hope to contribute alot to Melodia! (BTW I am a friend of @Dreamo who named this… just did an art trade with him)
MelodiaCo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

@Invincible_Inc_Test
How dedicated will you be? For your experience and achievements on Scratch, I'll place you as Crew rank.

-Haiming

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

@All
In the future, please don't quote EVERYTHING. It is very bothersome and takes up lots of space. Thanks!
Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

We now have the rank of President and Vice-Chairman available!
Frenzar
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Haiming wrote:

How do I become higher?

Pickle=Support

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Frenzar wrote:

Haiming wrote:

How do I become higher?
Be active, advertise, help around, post frequently on the Melodia Expansion thread, etc
Blaze349
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Haiming wrote:

How am I promoted?
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Blaze349 wrote:

Haiming wrote:

How am I promoted?
Haiming promotes you. I'm not in charge.

Frenzar
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

@Haiming
Can you give me a list of ranks?

Pickle=Support

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Frenzar wrote:

@Haiming
Can you give me a list of ranks?
It's in the original Melodia thread.
Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

@All Members
Please follow ALL Melodia threads! There are 4 in total (Administration, Member Application, Expansion, and the shop)
Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Bump
scratcherific
Scratcher
57 posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Frequency: I am always making projects and I am absolutely obsessed with scratch. I spend hours and hours on here. I love to code more than anyone on this whole entire website.
Skills: I am really dedicated to my writing and animals. I try super hard all the time to get better at scratch. I am still learning, but I am starting to master it. you know; learn as if you were to live forever, live as if you were to die tomorrow. Melodia would be a great influence on my skills because I learn quickly. I learned how to read in 1 day. Code in 1 hour. I love html JavaScript and I have repeated Code Academy 2 times now. Just for fun! I am not the best at art but I can play the guitar, the recorder and the drums. I love to sing as well.
Dedication: I put my soul into coding. I love it so much that I am addicted. Coding will help me in my everyday life and my future. On a scale from 1-10 I would say 100.
Miscellaneous: Well, I did pretty much mention everything in the top, though I do like Powerpoint and Kahn Academy. I also have been in my schools gifted and talented program since I was a small child.
I hope that I am accepted into this great studio of wonderful art and music. Thank you.
EDIT: I love this studio!

Last edited by scratcherific (Sept. 24, 2014 03:08:45)

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

@scratcherific
Great application! Be sure to follow all Melodia threads, read the Melodia Administration guidelines, follow the studio, and I'll get you invited ASAP!
You're be placed as Crew. Congrats!
Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Bump
Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Please members, if you don't have a sig, please use the Melodia banner as your sig linking the shop. Thanks!
Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Bump
MelodiaCo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Bump

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

@All
We are sorry to hear that TheHockeyist will be on indefinite furlough due to family issues. Wish him well!