Discuss Scratch

Wix-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

We're talking about fancy names so, what about as a new department (Just an idea) “The Employment Department”!

Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Wix- wrote:

We're talking about fancy names so, what about as a new department (Just an idea) “The Employment Department”!

What? That doesn't sound fancy! Anyway, we have enough forums (5) and having the “Employment Department” would be redundant as we have the ‘Administration’ forum.

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

@1523394
Even though you don't fit 2 of the prerequisites, I will accept you. Please complete initiation.
Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Haiming wrote:

@1523394
Even though you don't fit 2 of the prerequisites, I will accept you. Please complete initiation.
oh I am sorry I thought I did but thank you for excepting me. I would like to know what branch I am in when you decide and can you give me the links to the 5 discussion so I can follow them. I did the other steps except for the studio because I was not invited.

Last edited by 1523394 (April 6, 2015 22:14:17)

“If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it, if you want to change the world there's nothing to it” From Willy Wonka (a real person)

©Licensed Potterhead® █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║ Verified Official by Albus Dumbledore. Repost if you are a true PotterHead.
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

1523394 wrote:

Haiming wrote:

@1523394
oh I am sorry I thought I did but thank you for excepting me. I would like to know what branch I am in when you decide and can you give me the links to the 5 discussion so I can follow them. I did the other steps except for the studio because I was not invited.

When you join Melodia you start out as a trainee . You complete activity's which the Melodia Trainer (Crimson19) Gives you! Once you have completed training you have the possibility of being promoted. You can see the full roster on the first page of the Melodia Shop (Melodia~Audio~Visuals~Guidance~Review) and the activity rankings on Melodia Administration (this is where training takes place).

If you excel in a category and are the best at it you have the opportunity to take over as a specific job type, and you lead that department. But if you aren't that one person you just free-float and take any requests which you can do and would like to do. Trainee's and Recruits have to request to take orders.

Hope this helped a little l)

Last edited by makethebrainhappy (April 7, 2015 01:33:07)

peppermintpatty5
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

makethebrainhappy wrote:

1523394 wrote:

Haiming wrote:

@1523394

When you join Melodia you start out as a trainee . You complete activity's which the Melodia Trainer (Crimson19) Gives you! Once you have completed training you have the possibility of being promoted. You can see the full rooster on the first page of the Melodia Shop (Melodia~Audio~Visuals~Guidance~Review) and the activity rankings on Melodia Administration (this is where training takes place).

If you excel in a category and are the best at it you have the opportunity to take over as a specific job type, and you lead that department. But if you aren't that one person you just free-float and take any requests which you can do and would like to do. Trainee's and Recruits have to request to take orders.

Typo, rooster.

#BringBackDiscuss
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

peppermintpatty5 wrote:

makethebrainhappy wrote:

1523394 wrote:

Haiming wrote:

@1523394

When you join Melodia you start out as a trainee . You complete activity's which the Melodia Trainer (Crimson19) Gives you! Once you have completed training you have the possibility of being promoted. You can see the full rooster on the first page of the Melodia Shop (Melodia~Audio~Visuals~Guidance~Review) and the activity rankings on Melodia Administration (this is where training takes place).

Typo, rooster.

I don't think I miss typed xD

Last edited by makethebrainhappy (April 7, 2015 01:26:02)

Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

It's roster.

sunnypiano
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Do any of you guys know when the next trainee challenge will be?
Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

sunnypiano wrote:

In a bit, I don't schedule trainee challenges.

sunnypiano
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Crimson19 wrote:

sunnypiano wrote:

Thanks!
Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

sunnypiano wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

sunnypiano wrote:

Thanks!

☁ Also, ask these questions in the ‘Administration’ forum.

sunnypiano
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Crimson19 wrote:

sunnypiano wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

sunnypiano wrote:

Thanks!

☁ Also, ask these questions in the ‘Administration’ forum.
Ok.
SkieX
Scratcher
18 posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

If Pomf is able to come back on scratch should she re-apply for melodia ?
Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

chocodog11 wrote:

-snip-

Frequency:Once a day
Skills:Drawing, programming
Dedication:9
Resume:https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/42042162/
Guidelines and Initiation:yes
Miscellaneous: I like to stick to all demands

-snip-

I'm no founder but:

1) Never quote the whole front page.
2) You only fit one prerequisite (although Haiming may allow this)
3) You said you were good at art, the project on your resume should display this yet it does not as it uses the default scratch costumes. If you want a chance to be accepted, please show us an example of your art.

Last edited by Crimson19 (April 7, 2015 21:10:30)

Scratcher
100+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Bump
what does bump mean

“If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it, if you want to change the world there's nothing to it” From Willy Wonka (a real person)

©Licensed Potterhead® █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║ Verified Official by Albus Dumbledore. Repost if you are a true PotterHead.
Haiming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Melodia |Enrollment|

Well, I'm going to start by closing this thread. No more new members.