Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ScratchPress: ULTIMATE SCRATCHPAPER! Every Monday and Friday - High quality professional news and awesomeness! [RSS Feed]
dsaztur
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchPress: ULTIMATE SCRATCHPAPER! Every Monday and Friday - High quality professional news and awesomeness!

Tierage wrote:

doonkoo wrote:

I'd like to apply to be an editor. An editor, depending on the type, will either edit typos, grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation, or will help make ideas better. My activity level will be around 8. Editors edit typos, grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and ideas. I had an incredible fourth grade teacher, who was very specific about grammar. I do not want to brag, I am saying this as a qualification: I won my school's spelling bee.
Accepted.

dsaztur wrote:

Tierage wrote:

StarscreamClone wrote:

Just another wannabe Scratchin' Weekly
XD LOL, I didn't know we were THAT good. Anyhow, I'd like to apply as an author:
Example sentence(s): As I stood there, I became subtly aware of the tears streaming down my good eye. Despite everything that was happening, I was glad that my body had a helmet; if my subconsciousness was crying, so am I.
Show me some experience: Dunno what to put.
Level of activity 1-10: 8
Anything else: And the ants went marching- *ahem* Nothing at this point.

The ironic thing? I'm head of Scratchin' Weekly. XD
I actually don't appreciate Scratchin' Weekly, tbh. Your application was accepted, though.
I think that's a bit rude. (Not because I'm from Scratchin' Weekly)
It's mainly because of how it is laid out, and it has excessive spelling and grammar mistakes…
(removed by moderator - please don't speak badly of others)
I think the layout is good, but as for the other problems….
I see what you mean.

Last edited by Paddle2See (Aug. 18, 2013 22:16:24)

no
Tierage
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchPress: ULTIMATE SCRATCHPAPER! Every Monday and Friday - High quality professional news and awesomeness!

dsaztur wrote:

Tierage wrote:

doonkoo wrote:

I'd like to apply to be an editor. An editor, depending on the type, will either edit typos, grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation, or will help make ideas better. My activity level will be around 8. Editors edit typos, grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and ideas. I had an incredible fourth grade teacher, who was very specific about grammar. I do not want to brag, I am saying this as a qualification: I won my school's spelling bee.
Accepted.

dsaztur wrote:

Tierage wrote:

StarscreamClone wrote:

Just another wannabe Scratchin' Weekly
XD LOL, I didn't know we were THAT good. Anyhow, I'd like to apply as an author:
Example sentence(s): As I stood there, I became subtly aware of the tears streaming down my good eye. Despite everything that was happening, I was glad that my body had a helmet; if my subconsciousness was crying, so am I.
Show me some experience: Dunno what to put.
Level of activity 1-10: 8
Anything else: And the ants went marching- *ahem* Nothing at this point.

The ironic thing? I'm head of Scratchin' Weekly. XD
I actually don't appreciate Scratchin' Weekly, tbh. Your application was accepted, though.
I think that's a bit rude. (Not because I'm from Scratchin' Weekly)
It's mainly because of how it is laid out, and it has excessive spelling and grammar mistakes…
(removed by moderator - please don't speak badly of others)
I think the layout is good, but as for the other problems….
I see what you mean.
Woah, the quotes are starting to pile up.

Last edited by Paddle2See (Aug. 18, 2013 22:17:34)

Centrifugal
Scratcher
500+ posts

Ummm……….. scripts daily #005

Settlers of Inland - Age of Ƭɍeasoƞ

Tierage
Scratcher
500+ posts

Tierage
Scratcher
500+ posts

Firedrake969
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-We need a main account (so you don't get all the fame, xD)
-I need to read ALL the articles, found some mistakes in quite a few (no offense to anyone)
-I can make better transition besides click-nextpage-click-nextpage
-AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME

'17 rickoid

bf97b44a7fbd33db070f6ade2b7dc549
cheeseeater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sorry about the inactiveness, I'll try and work on something. What should I write? I have mountain of things to check!
cheeseeater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tierage wrote:

Firedrake969 wrote:

-I need to read ALL the articles, found some mistakes in quite a few (no offense to anyone)
I'm working on a navigation bar on issue 8. And about the main account, some guy that I don't even know already took the username because he wanted to make the main account. Apparently, he's the same guy that manages the Scratchin' Weekly account. Notice the grammar? I am never letting him close to this collab until improvements. No offense, but I just can't add the guy. And no, I will not say their username.

cheeseeater wrote:

Sorry about the inactiveness, I'll try and work on something. What should I write? I have mountain of things to check!
Perhaps an interview or an awesome project with not much fame?
Ok, i'll do an interview.
Tierage
Scratcher
500+ posts

cheeseeater wrote:

Tierage wrote:

Firedrake969 wrote:

I'm working on a navigation bar on issue 8. And about the main account, some guy that I don't even know already took the username because he wanted to make the main account. Apparently, he's the same guy that manages the Scratchin' Weekly account. Notice the grammar? I am never letting him close to this collab until improvements. No offense, but I just can't add the guy. And no, I will not say their username.

cheeseeater wrote:

Perhaps an interview or an awesome project with not much fame?
Ok, i'll do an interview.
It'll probably end up in Scripts Daily 8 or 9. We have a lot of empty spaces these days.

Also, Scripts Daily issue 7 released a few hours early!
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/11897662/

NZombeh
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can my ad be put in?

Tierage
Scratcher
500+ posts

NZombeh wrote:

Can my ad be put in?
Ad for what?

Firedrake969
Scratcher
1000+ posts

We need more communication. I didn't even know what article was going in what edition, no idea what's happening, etc.

Oh, and you need to respond to my comment, Tierage.

And I think we should have a certain special issue every Sat, Fri, or Mon, with the most content and whatnot.

Last edited by Firedrake969 (Aug. 20, 2013 15:32:31)

'17 rickoid

Tierage
Scratcher
500+ posts

Firedrake969 wrote:

We need more communication. I didn't even know what article was going in what edition, no idea what's happening, etc.

Oh, and you need to respond to my comment, Tierage.

And I think we should have a certain special issue every Sat, Fri, or Mon, with the most content and whatnot.
What was the comment?

StardustGogeta
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can I have an ad for Byte OS 0.3? (http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/11909660/) It is the beginning of a new, cloud-based customizable operating system I'm making, with games, background themes, and date / time.

“I am the man who will destroy you!” - Super Gogeta
Check out my math projects and arcade games!
My browser / operating system: Windows 10, Chrome 45.0.2454.85
Tierage
Scratcher
500+ posts

StardustGogeta wrote:

Can I have an ad for Byte OS 0.3? (http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/11909660/) It is the beginning of a new, cloud-based customizable operating system I'm making, with games, background themes, and date / time.
broken link

StardustGogeta
Scratcher
100+ posts

Does this work? - http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/11909660/

Tierage
Scratcher
500+ posts

StardustGogeta wrote:

After some bug fixes, I'll advertise it. ;]

StardustGogeta
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tierage wrote:

StardustGogeta wrote:

After some bug fixes, I'll advertise it. ;]
Thanks.

Firedrake969
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Latest issue. 7 or 6 I think.

Or maybe each day is a diff. subject?

'17 rickoid

Tierage
Scratcher
500+ posts

Firedrake969 wrote:

Latest issue. 7 or 6 I think.

Or maybe each day is a diff. subject?
not sure about that. I'm working on 8 right now. it's going to be great if I get this done by tomorrow morning

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ScratchPress: ULTIMATE SCRATCHPAPER! Every Monday and Friday - High quality professional news and awesomeness! [RSS Feed]