Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ScratchPress: ULTIMATE SCRATCHPAPER! Every Monday and Friday - High quality professional news and awesomeness! [RSS Feed]
ScratchinWeekly
Scratcher
76 posts

ScratchPress: ULTIMATE SCRATCHPAPER! Every Monday and Friday - High quality professional news and awesomeness!

Is That Tierage Or Fire-Drake? Also, Where's The Application I Need To Fill Out?

Last edited by ScratchinWeekly (Oct. 11, 2013 23:03:10)

Issue #001 - July 22, 2013!
Issue #002 - July 29, 2013!
Issue #003 - August 5, 2013!
Issue #004 - August 12, 2013!
Issue #005 - August 19, 2013!
Issue #006 - August 31, 2013!(This One Is A Bit Different)
Issue #007 - September 11, 2013!
And_Stuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchPress: ULTIMATE SCRATCHPAPER! Every Monday and Friday - High quality professional news and awesomeness!

ScratchinWeekly wrote:

Where's The Application I Need To Fill Out?

And_Stuff wrote:

You can, but you'll have to fill in the applications in the first post.

Tierage wrote:

mrsrec wrote:

I Join As Programmer!
Perhaps you could read the post. You need to post an Application.

Tierage wrote:

Please use the application specified in the o.p.

mrsrec
Scratcher
500+ posts

Give Me The Application Then! Also, Who's Really The One Who Has Never Posted On Their Main Account. Be Careful To Not Get IP Banned!
Zaneki
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mrsrec wrote:

Give Me The Application Then! Also, Who's Really The One Who Has Never Posted On Their Main Account. Be Careful To Not Get IP Banned!
….
He's said it multiple times that the applications are in the first post. Why don't you try reading the comments next time?

look a square
;
And_Stuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

Zaneki wrote:

mrsrec wrote:

….
He's said it multiple times that the applications are in the first post. Why don't you try reading the comments next time?
^

sparks
Forum Moderator
100+ posts

mrsrec wrote:

Let's try and remain respectful here, mresrec! Also, please don't threaten people - it makes me sad

“Dude, suckin' at something is the first step to being sorta good at something!” ~ Jake the Dog
And_Stuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

Centrifugal
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can I get an Ad for my collab http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/14765/

Settlers of Inland - Age of Ƭɍeasoƞ

And_Stuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

Centrifugal wrote:

Can I get an Ad for my collab http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/14765/
will advertise soon

And_Stuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

Centrifugal wrote:

And_Stuff wrote:

Firedrake969 wrote:

Can you advertise my collab Cultures of the World?
okay
What about me?
you too

CaptainCluck
Scratcher
24 posts

I'd love to help out and be an editor or reporter!

Don't have a banner as of late, I need to update itttt
And_Stuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainCluck wrote:

Okay! Fill out the application in the first post and we'll take a look at it. :]

CaptainCluck
Scratcher
24 posts

And_Stuff wrote:

CaptainCluck wrote:

Okay! Fill out the application in the first post and we'll take a look at it. :]
Ok! Here:
What does a Reporter do: collect information for news, studies situations, etc.
Show me some experience: I haven't been a “reporter” before, but I write a lot and I usually am pretty good at gathering information
Time range of activity per day: Depends on what day, I'm on almost every day except for Saturdays, but other than that, I am on a lot!
What will you write: I assume I'm supposed to be writing about stuff going on in scratch; like studios, projects, etc.
Anything else: I really want this position! ^.^

Tierage
Scratcher
500+ posts

CaptainCluck wrote:

And_Stuff wrote:

CaptainCluck wrote:

Ok! Here:
Show me some experience: I haven't been a “reporter” before, but I write a lot and I usually am pretty good at gathering information
Time range of activity per day: Depends on what day, I'm on almost every day except for Saturdays, but other than that, I am on a lot!
What will you write: I assume I'm supposed to be writing about stuff going on in scratch; like studios, projects, etc.
Accepted! Head to the article creation thread in the original post to start making articles. :]

CaptainCluck
Scratcher
24 posts

Tierage wrote:

CaptainCluck wrote:

And_Stuff wrote:

CaptainCluck wrote:

Ok! Here:
Accepted! Head to the article creation thread in the original post to start making articles. :]
Thanks! I'm glad to be apart of something like this!

j1103
Scratcher
32 posts

IVE HEARD KAJ WILL BE COMING BAK…………………………………
And_Stuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

j1103 wrote:

IVE HEARD KAJ WILL BE COMING BAK…………………………………
NO U

Agg725
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey guys! I'm sorry I disappeared. I've been super busy with school and other things.

I don't think I will be able to be a reporter or artist, but I will sign up as an editor.

—————————————–

Example sentences: Again, almost anything in volumes of my old paper, “The Scratch Times”

What does an editor do? An editor makes sure that what is written is clear and understandable, and corrects any mistakes he/she finds in an article. This is done so that the reader is not confused about what he/she is reading.

Time range of activity per day:
Saturday- any time
Sunday- Any time past noon
Mon. - Fri. - depends on sports or homework, usually have enough time to be on Scratch

What do editors edit? They spot and correct any grammatical or spelling errors, and suggest better wording ideas to the authors.

Anything else: I will let you know when there are days I won't be able to be on scratch. I will do my best at editing, and I won't disappear this time.

Tierage
Scratcher
500+ posts

Agg725 wrote:

Hey guys! I'm sorry I disappeared. I've been super busy with school and other things.

I don't think I will be able to be a reporter or artist, but I will sign up as an editor.

—————————————–

Example sentences: Again, almost anything in volumes of my old paper, “The Scratch Times”

What does an editor do? An editor makes sure that what is written is clear and understandable, and corrects any mistakes he/she finds in an article. This is done so that the reader is not confused about what he/she is reading.

Saturday- any time
Mon. - Fri. - depends on sports or homework, usually have enough time to be on Scratch

What do editors edit? They spot and correct any grammatical or spelling errors, and suggest better wording ideas to the authors.

Anything else: I will let you know when there are days I won't be able to be on scratch. I will do my best at editing, and I won't disappear this time.
Nice app! You're accepted. Here's a tip to have more time on Scratch: ALL NIGHTER. As unhealthy and tiring as it may be, staying up all night is the way to go. I do it all the time! Take advice from the eleven year old, man! jk

Agg725
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tierage wrote:

Agg725 wrote:

—————————————–

Saturday- any time

Nice app! You're accepted. Here's a tip to have more time on Scratch: ALL NIGHTER. As unhealthy and tiring as it may be, staying up all night is the way to go. I do it all the time! Take advice from the eleven year old, man! jk

Haha nice! And thank you!

Is there anything I can do right now?

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ScratchPress: ULTIMATE SCRATCHPAPER! Every Monday and Friday - High quality professional news and awesomeness! [RSS Feed]