Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ScratchPress: ULTIMATE SCRATCHPAPER! Every Monday and Friday - High quality professional news and awesomeness! [RSS Feed]
cheeseeater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchPress: ULTIMATE SCRATCHPAPER! Every Monday and Friday - High quality professional news and awesomeness!

-Pixelated- wrote:

I want to join a Job, which isn't listed above:
Interviewer
If it's okay ^-^

Show me some experience: I don't know what you want to say with it ^.^
Time range of activity per day: 2-3 Hours
What will you write: I want to interview famous and unfamous Scratcher
Anything else: I'm working in another Newspaper called “Pro Invent Inc.”. I'll leave my Job there because they are ignoring “some” of the People
Didi you read my post above? The owner is no longer active, and this post is almost a year old. This collaboration is dead.
-Pixelated-
Scratcher
67 posts

ScratchPress: ULTIMATE SCRATCHPAPER! Every Monday and Friday - High quality professional news and awesomeness!

cheeseeater wrote:

-Pixelated- wrote:

I want to join a Job, which isn't listed above:
Interviewer
If it's okay ^-^

Show me some experience: I don't know what you want to say with it ^.^
Time range of activity per day: 2-3 Hours
What will you write: I want to interview famous and unfamous Scratcher
Anything else: I'm working in another Newspaper called “Pro Invent Inc.”. I'll leave my Job there because they are ignoring “some” of the People
Didi you read my post above? The owner is no longer active, and this post is almost a year old. This collaboration is dead.
Oh
Scratch1602
Scratcher
36 posts

ScratchinWeekly wrote:

Is That Tierage Or Fire-Drake? Also, Where's The Application I Need To Fill Out?
I`ve got a mag called terrify Tuesdays as well!

Look I Love scratch so why leave?-Scratch1602
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ScratchPress: ULTIMATE SCRATCHPAPER! Every Monday and Friday - High quality professional news and awesomeness! [RSS Feed]