Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ScratchPress: ULTIMATE SCRATCHPAPER! Every Monday and Friday - High quality professional news and awesomeness! [RSS Feed]
aerielle2003
New to Scratch
96 posts

ScratchPress: ULTIMATE SCRATCHPAPER! Every Monday and Friday - High quality professional news and awesomeness!

Can I please be a reporter and an artist please?
And_Stuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchPress: ULTIMATE SCRATCHPAPER! Every Monday and Friday - High quality professional news and awesomeness!

aerielle2003 wrote:

Can I please be a reporter and an artist please?
You can, but you'll have to fill in the applications in the first post.

ssss
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'm curious. Has this paper ever done interviews of members?

Generation 379: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
And_Stuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

ssss wrote:

We have interviewed several members before.

ssss
Scratcher
500+ posts

And_Stuff wrote:

ssss wrote:

That's good. May I ask who they were?

Generation 379: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
And_Stuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

ssss wrote:

And_Stuff wrote:

ssss wrote:

We don't really keep track. However, I do know that the most recent ones were collaboration owners.

ssss
Scratcher
500+ posts

And_Stuff wrote:

ssss wrote:

And_Stuff wrote:

ssss wrote:

We don't really keep track. However, I do know that the most recent ones were collaboration owners.
Ahh. It's just I've been here for a long time. Wanted to know if anyone I knew was interviewed, 'tis all.

aerielle2003
New to Scratch
96 posts

Reporter Application
Example sentence(s): Can Aerielle2003 become a reporter in the ultimate scratch newspaper called scratchpress? Find out here
What does a Reporter do: a reporter does write about anything related to scratch
Show me some experience: ?
Time range of activity per day: 99% of the time
What will you write: about scratch
Anything else: nothing.
And_Stuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

aerielle2003 wrote:

Reporter Application
Example sentence(s): Can Aerielle2003 become a reporter in the ultimate scratch newspaper called scratchpress? Find out here
What does a Reporter do: a reporter does write about anything related to scratch
Show me some experience: ?
Time range of activity per day: 99% of the time
What will you write: about scratch
Anything else: nothing.
Perhaps you could expand on that. What do you mean that you will write about Scratch? What about Scratch?

KyleK7
Scratcher
100+ posts

And_Stuff wrote:

KyleK7 wrote:

And_Stuff wrote:

KyleK7 wrote:

What does a Reporter do: Writes stories
Show me some experience: 2 years
Time range of activity per day: 5:00 to 8:00 PM CST on weekdays, All-day mostly on weekends
What will you write: games coming out
Anything else: Nope.
Please fill out an entire app.
Reporters don't just write stories. They do more than that. They find Scratch-related stories, and write them for editors to edit. It's not just finding stories, but okay.
What do you mean by 2 years? I've been on Scratch since 2011, and coding is my specialty on Scratch, but I've never been a reporter before. Okay.

andrewjcole wrote:

Example sentence(s): The Scratch Team responded with a yes, which pleased many Scratchers, while others found the decision inconvenient.
What does a Reporter do: Gather info, news, andwrite articles about them.
Show me some experience: I worked for Stor's Scratch Gamer Magazine
Time range of activity per day: Anytime after school. Maybe 2 hours daily.
What will you write: Articles on news and glitches and such
Anything else: Uhh… nope.
Accepted.
Replied.

Again, fill out an entire app.
Example sentence(s): The Epic GAMMMEEEEEE!!!! by xximawesomexx is a platformer with great graphics and originality, but there are a considerably large number of glitches after level 6. 8/10

Sorry, didn't see that part.

Last edited by KyleK7 (Oct. 1, 2013 23:43:41)

And_Stuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

KyleK7 wrote:

-snip-
Accepted.

KyleK7
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yay!

And_Stuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump.

Centrifugal
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can I get an Ad?- I can't find the form anywhere so… could I have something looking like this
Rider Collaboration - Now hiring! with this link http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/14765/
Thanks!

Settlers of Inland - Age of Ƭɍeasoƞ

And_Stuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

Firedrake969
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can you advertise my collab Cultures of the World?

'17 rickoid

bf97b44a7fbd33db070f6ade2b7dc549
And_Stuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

Firedrake969 wrote:

okay

Centrifugal
Scratcher
500+ posts

And_Stuff wrote:

Firedrake969 wrote:

okay
What about me?

Settlers of Inland - Age of Ƭɍeasoƞ

KyleK7
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

And_Stuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

working on some new logos and themes

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ScratchPress: ULTIMATE SCRATCHPAPER! Every Monday and Friday - High quality professional news and awesomeness! [RSS Feed]