Scratcher Joined 4 years, 11 months ago United States
Hi I am cs9683 and 99% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on a tower about to jump. I'm the other 1% sitting there with popcorn and 3-D glasses, screaming " DO A BACKFLIP"
What I'm working on
PROUD PATRIOT FAN
A music video
Song: Shake it Of By: Taylor Swift 67%
SO close to finishing the shake it off thing.
ART REQUESTS ARE AVAILABLE--------------->
Featured Project4 BLAZEHEART
What I've been doing
Shared Projects (44)View all
Favorite Projects (50)View all
- Pen Water Effect by Layzej
- Feelings;) by ruArtLopFlight
- G I N G E R B R E A D M A N (Remix: I'm Baaaack) by iiScarlet
- ~2016~ by BIazeheart
- Adult Coloring Book for Kids 2: Mythical Edition by Novakitty
- Paper Minecraft v11.3 (Minecraft 2D) by griffpatch
- [NTBF] Welcome to my profile! by OdysseusArgy
- The Magic Academies trailer by ginger255
- Have some art by BIazeheart
- Friends' Style [MEME] by BIazeheart
- Slice the apples by lovebunny226
- Orgin of Scratch by lovebunny226
- Minecraft farm challenge by Zaraexpert
- Minecraft mansion tutorial/idea by Zaraexpert
- 5 things I want on Scratch by Zaraexpert
- Watch until you get bored-1 by Zaraexpert
- logo CONTEST. ///OPEN/// PLEASE REMIX. remix by Zaraexpert
- Music player by Zaraexpert
- Stampy's things 6 by Zaraexpert
- Scratch 1.4 TEST (Test #1) by Titapink
Studios I'm Following (9)View all
Studios I Curate (16)View all
- CS First Projects by cs9683
- Kawaii Club
- Steven Universe RP
- i don't know. add stuff?
- All My Friends Who Are Managers
- Let's have 1000 projects before December, 2017!
- Scratch Google
- Random Project Studio!!
- Minion Madness!
- talk about ____
- 15clarinetm's awesome followers!!!!
- add projects!!!!!!!!!
- Marshmallow World!
- BananaOcelot's Studio
- Random Projects LETS GET 7000 PROJECTS