LearningWithDrBob

Scratcher Joined 3 years ago United States

About me

Randomperson: @couchpotato200
99% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on a tower about to jump. Post this on your wall if you are the other 1% sitting there with popcorn yelling do a flip

What I'm working on

Nerdy Kids 1st episode 5%
Followers- 61
Following- 57
Most Likes- 62
Most views- 409

New Ocs!

What I've been doing

Comments

You have 500 characters left.
  • Comments loading...