Scratcher Joined 4 years, 10 months ago Australia
Criticism is a part of the creative process.
By making content on Scratch, you should take note that some people may give you feedback.
It may not be positive feedback, but that's okay.
What I'm working on
If somebody gives you critical feedback, try to listen to them. Don't get emotional, or take it personally.
Instead, try to listen to the feedback and try to improve based on it.
Featured ProjectThe Final Fight
What I've been doing
Shared Projects (605)View all
Favorite Projects (1870)View all
- filler by Alzter
- Austin vs Altzer by austinsanims
- The Final Fight by Alzter
- Scratch Team in a Nutshell by builderboy2
- SuperTux Timeline by Alzter
- Added enemies by Alzter
- Ship test by -CarbonGames-
- ANNOUNCEMENT by kewl999
- Scratch 3 but I did a thing by Alzter
- Scratch App for iPhone and Android and WP by shinkansen
- An Educational Announcement by DeccaDuccer
- Slots - Super Mario Bros. 3 by DeccaDuccer
- Doki Doki Literature Club (Beta Mix) - Doki Doki Literature Club by DeccaDuccer
- Pop - Scratch by Raimu8
- 8 GRAND RAIMU by Raimu8
- Important Update by Raimu8
- ＴＨＥ ＵＬＴＩＭＡＴＥ ＴＥＡＭ ＦＩＧＨＴ - Part 5 by Skepou
- Streets of Rage [Test Engine] by AnimeEpisodic
- [TAG Entry] CoderWatch : Official Teaser Part 1 by AnimeEpisodic
- altzer vs squishy...? by soillcallhimsquishy
Studios I'm Following (10)View all
Studios I Curate (17)View all
- TAG VI - Altzer V DankMan
- TheVexed Fanclub [OFFICIAL]
- Another High Quality Rip Studio
- A;er Studio
- Upcoming OS
- Scratch Attorney
- ANIME Cat Memes
- Sanic Mode
- ＴＨＥ ＵＬＴＩＭＡＴＥ ＴＥＡＭ ＦＩＧＨＴ
- The Official C and Nick Studio!
- In a Nutshell
- Cow Projects
- SteamingSheep Premium Fan Club!
- Scratchified Project
- Action Fingers
- Making Pixelated projects HD