Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ★✰*⭑ The Nebulartsy shop ⭑*✰ | Get high quality art at top speed! | Want to JOIN us? APPLY today! | You can join no matter your art skills! :D ★ [RSS Feed]
Gamed_Guy_123
Scratcher
95 posts

★✰*⭑ The Nebulartsy shop ⭑*✰ | Get high quality art at top speed! | Want to JOIN us? APPLY today! | You can join no matter your art skills! :D ★

Hello UniVerse! This is Shop'oVerse Shopration! We're a Federation and a Shop with all your needs!
We are inviting you to join our Shopration to receive tons of perks such as
monthly reviews, receive rewards,
complete in SHOP only constests, less work, e.t.c
to to help you shop GROW to UniVerse!
Best of all… ITS FREE! And all you need to do is have your owner to fill out this form and you'll be all set to grow to the UniVerse!

From the beyond, Gamed_Guy_123 from Shop'oVerse.

-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

★✰*⭑ The Nebulartsy shop ⭑*✰ | Get high quality art at top speed! | Want to JOIN us? APPLY today! | You can join no matter your art skills! :D ★

Gamed_Guy_123 wrote:

Hello UniVerse! This is Shop'oVerse Shopration! We're a Federation and a Shop with all your needs!
We are inviting you to join our Shopration to receive tons of perks such as
monthly reviews, receive rewards,
complete in SHOP only constests, less work, e.t.c
to to help you shop GROW to UniVerse!
Best of all… ITS FREE! And all you need to do is have your owner to fill out this form and you'll be all set to grow to the UniVerse!

From the beyond, Gamed_Guy_123 from Shop'oVerse.
No thanks.

Hello, I'm Cos. In: 1, 2, 3, and 4. My shop.
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

Silver-Fire-the-cat
Scratcher
2 posts

Username:
Silver-Fire-the-cat
Who made your order:
-lCosl-
Rating:
★★★★★
It was just amazing, I wouldn't be able 2 do that even if i had 1,000 years!
Link:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/992244607/
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

The_2nd_Peep
Scratcher
3 posts

Username: @peep_legacy
What type of order: PFP
Colors: Baby Blue Bg + Pink Lettering
Design: Two letters P + L
Amount of time: 25 days
Any specific member: Any
Are you following the topic? Yes
Other: On the P I would like the line split into 3
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

The_2nd_Peep wrote:

Username: @peep_legacy
What type of order: PFP
Colors: Baby Blue Bg + Pink Lettering
Design: Two letters P + L
Amount of time: 25 days
Any specific member: Any
Are you following the topic? Yes
Other: On the P I would like the line split into 3
Your order is taken.

tummy1072
Scratcher
3 posts

may i please have a banner like black and white anime style thank you 4 ur time
fightinggamemaker
Scratcher
56 posts

stock markets

play touhou project
tummy1072
Scratcher
3 posts

|tummy1072: | banner: | Colors:black and white | Design:sasuke uchiha | Amount of time (2 week min.): 3 week| Where to notify: on my profile| Any specific member (you can currently only request -lCosl-)? | Are you following the topic? | Other:sharp |
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

fightinggamemaker wrote:

stock markets
What?

-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

bumpity bump

dragonstar4582
Scratcher
26 posts

BUMP (Sorry)

Greetings! This is my signature.

I love to make animations and Scratch.

I'm currently working on improving this signature. It'd be nice if you'd give me some tips!

soptsign555
Scratcher
87 posts

Username: Soptsign555
What type of order: Art
Colors & Design: use https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/916502904/ for reference
Amount of time (2 week min.): as long as it takes to look like it would fit in well in FNF.
Where to notify: profile
Are you following the topic? yes
Other: I'm making an FNF mod in scratch, so I'd need agis to have a microphone in one hand, and I'll need 5 idle frames, 2 frames for every direction, some frames for agis snapping the microphone in rage, him much angrier with all of the mentioned frames minus the microphone shatter ones, and also similar frames but he has dark green fur, sharp teeth and his eyes are black with red pupils. I don't care how long I have to wait, as long as it looks good and fits well.

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/790514746/ is my pride and joy.
my only project that has saving and loading: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/884929895/
make sure to select some of this text and then press alt + down to see more of my signature.

this was brought to you by:
Super
Cool
Real
Abstract
Time-killing
Coding
Home.

I have no friends that are still on scratch. what would cheer me up is if you went and commented on my profile!

ah well, it was worth a shot.
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

soptsign555 wrote:

Username: Soptsign555
What type of order: Art
Colors & Design: use https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/916502904/ for reference
Amount of time (2 week min.): as long as it takes to look like it would fit in well in FNF.
Where to notify: profile
Are you following the topic? yes
Other: I'm making an FNF mod in scratch, so I'd need agis to have a microphone in one hand, and I'll need 5 idle frames, 2 frames for every direction, some frames for agis snapping the microphone in rage, him much angrier with all of the mentioned frames minus the microphone shatter ones, and also similar frames but he has dark green fur, sharp teeth and his eyes are black with red pupils. I don't care how long I have to wait, as long as it looks good and fits well.
Your order is accepted and taken by me!

-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

We really need staff, please join.

laca12_12
Scratcher
12 posts

laca12_12 | idk | black and white | design: my oc with a text that says ‘LACA12_12, CODER, ANIMATOR.’ | notifie (xd) in my profile | mmmmmmmm no | im not following the topic |
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

laca12_12 wrote:

laca12_12 | idk | black and white | design: my oc with a text that says ‘LACA12_12, CODER, ANIMATOR.’ | notifie (xd) in my profile | mmmmmmmm no | im not following the topic |
Thank you! Your order is taken!

asdfperson135_music
Scratcher
21 posts

Username: asdfperson135
Profile link: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/asdfperson135/
Amount of activity from 1 - 10: 10
What do you do: I'm not very good at art, but- and this is just some food for thought- if you want to expand your scope to music, then I can help with that.
Examples of work (a minimum of 3): This entire account!
Are you following the topic: Yes on both
Other:
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

asdfperson135_music wrote:

Username: asdfperson135
Profile link: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/asdfperson135/
Amount of activity from 1 - 10: 10
What do you do: I'm not very good at art, but- and this is just some food for thought- if you want to expand your scope to music, then I can help with that.
Examples of work (a minimum of 3): This entire account!
Are you following the topic: Yes on both
Other:
You're hired! Thank you for joining us.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ★✰*⭑ The Nebulartsy shop ⭑*✰ | Get high quality art at top speed! | Want to JOIN us? APPLY today! | You can join no matter your art skills! :D ★ [RSS Feed]