Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ★✰*⭑ The Nebulartsy shop ⭑*✰ | Get high quality art at top speed! | Want to JOIN us? APPLY today! | You can join no matter your art skills! :D ★ [RSS Feed]
-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

★✰*⭑ The Nebulartsy shop ⭑*✰ | Get high quality art at top speed! | Want to JOIN us? APPLY today! | You can join no matter your art skills! :D ★

-lCosl- wrote:

!ACTIVITY CHECK!
QUOTE THIS COMMENT AND REPLY THAT YOU'RE ACTIVE AND TAKE AN AVAILABLE ORDER IF POSSIBLE. IF YOU CANNOT TAKE AN ORDER, TELL ME IMMEDIATELY WHY.

Failure to do so will result in a strike.
Oh, hi, I'm here

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
Quantum1993
Scratcher
500+ posts

★✰*⭑ The Nebulartsy shop ⭑*✰ | Get high quality art at top speed! | Want to JOIN us? APPLY today! | You can join no matter your art skills! :D ★

Username: Quantum1993
What type of order: Profile picture
Colors: Black and light blue
Design: A large O in a sci-fi font. If possible, can you add the Orion constellation inside of the O?
Amount of time (2 week min.): 2 weeks.
Where to notify: My profile page.
Any specific member (as long as they're in this shop)? No.
Are you following the topic? No.
Other:

Once you've finished that:

What type of order: Bannner
Design: A banner with the username ‘–ORI0N–’ on it. Please include the sci-fi O you made from the profile picture.
Amount of time (2 week min.): No time limit. Get to this once you finish the profile picture.
Other:

Last edited by Quantum1993 (May 6, 2024 15:42:43)

If you are seeing this, you've found my old signature because my banner isn't loading for some reason. It is most likely due to your system admin blocking cubeupload, or because it simply hasn't loaded yet. Comment ‘null5’ on my profile to show you found the secret.

Manager of Quantum Games and Quantum Software
Are you an experienced Scratcher? Join the Jurassic Park: Security Shift Development Team at https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34523787
-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Quantum1993 wrote:

Design: A large O in a sci-fi font. If possible, can you add the Orion constellation inside of the O?
Other:
taken

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-cloudcoding- wrote:

Quantum1993 wrote:

Other:
taken
Done! Please remember to give a review!

-cloudcoding-

-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Quantum1993 wrote:

Design: A banner with the username ‘–ORI0N–’ on it. Please include the sci-fi O you made from the profile picture.
Amount of time (2 week min.): No time limit. Get to this once you finish the profile picture.
Other:
Ok didn't see that. Please give some feedback so I can know what you're going for before I start the banner

-cloudcoding-

Quantum1993
Scratcher
500+ posts

-cloudcoding- wrote:

Quantum1993 wrote:

Other:
Ok didn't see that. Please give some feedback so I can know what you're going for before I start the banner
I would like the Orion constellation to have straight lines between the stars, rather than dashes.

Edit: I've changed my mind; keep the dashes.

Last edited by Quantum1993 (May 7, 2024 03:12:16)

If you are seeing this, you've found my old signature because my banner isn't loading for some reason. It is most likely due to your system admin blocking cubeupload, or because it simply hasn't loaded yet. Comment ‘null5’ on my profile to show you found the secret.

Are you an experienced Scratcher? Join the Jurassic Park: Security Shift Development Team at https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34523787
Quantum1993
Scratcher
500+ posts

-cloudcoding- wrote:

Quantum1993 wrote:

Other:
For the banner, I would like you to include the O you made, and have a nebula in the background.

Last edited by Quantum1993 (May 7, 2024 03:12:28)

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Greetings! Take a moment to delve into this message, for your consideration would be deeply valued, even if ultimately declined. The esteemed Infinite Federation extends an invitation to join their ranks as a revered member! Should you choose to accept this prestigious offer, a plethora of benefits shall rain down upon your shop like never before!

What marvels can we bestow upon your establishment? Behold the wondrous offerings:
- Receive monthly evaluations that are both insightful and practical!
- Let banners proclaim the magnificence of your shop far and wide!
- Enjoy the frequent promotion through weekly or potentially even daily bumping!
- Revel in the allure of advertising that will truly elevate your business image!
- Earn valuable certifications* that set you apart from others and inspire trust in all who seek quality craftsmanship.

*Please note that certifications are not mere rewards but symbols of excellence. They serve to distinguish top-tier shops and provide reassurance to patrons seeking reliability. Display these coveted endorsements proudly on your shop page, declaring boldly to customers: “Trust in us!”

Moreover, rest assured that The Infinite Federation remains open (almost) without cessation, ensuring top-notch service with unwavering fidelity!

BREAKING NEWS
The evil kumquats have rebelled and now they don't just eat signatures.

NOW THEY EAT YOUR «MY STUFF» PAGE AND OTHER 2.0 UI PAGES !
Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :
((0) - (0)) //  This is Zero. He protects my signature from evil kumquats

------(:-:)------ :: pen //  This is Bumpa. She bumps my topics when necessary. She also have a few skills at fighting since Zero taught her.

(O(w :: variables)O :: sensing) // This is Dogee. He helps me doing projects

('-' :: list) // This is Little. She verify that evil kumquats aren't coming.

° ° :: #0055ff //  This is 2S. He is the best animator I never seen on scratch. His account is Scratcheurscratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Scratcheurscratch)

when green flag clicked :: cap //  This is Soja. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl but who cares ? Soja often draw thumbnails for my projects.
codingwizardzz
Scratcher
13 posts

was my order of a profile logo taken?
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

codingwizardzz wrote:

was my order of a profile logo taken?
Yep, by me.

Hello, I'm Cos. In: 1, 2, 3, and 4. My shop.
Aaliyah_Newlands
Scratcher
100+ posts

-cloudcoding- wrote:

snip

Is it ok if i take that?

Last edited by Aaliyah_Newlands (May 8, 2024 12:54:10)

Last edited by Kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aaliyah_Newlands wrote:

-cloudcoding- wrote:

Quantum1993 wrote:

Other:

Is it ok if i take that?
Sure, do you work in this shop?

-cloudcoding-

Aaliyah_Newlands
Scratcher
100+ posts

-cloudcoding- wrote:

snip
Yea, I do

Last edited by Aaliyah_Newlands (May 8, 2024 12:53:55)

Last edited by Kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-cloudcoding- wrote:

Aaliyah_Newlands wrote:

Is it ok if i take that?
Yes, they do and please snip out stuff when you quote, it makes the shop look messy.

-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Aaliyah_Newlands wrote:

-cloudcoding- wrote:

Yea, I do
Same thing here, please snip or it makes the shop look messy.

-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

!!!ATTENTION!!!
I'm going to be inactive in the shop for some time due to stress and school so therefore I will not be updating stuff. If you are able to (and if you're one of the staff) please bump this topic and take orders. I appreciate you all helping out.

Last edited by -lCosl- (May 8, 2024 12:49:01)

skyboat198
Scratcher
40 posts

Username: skyboat198
What type of order: profile icon
Colors: tan, the color of a russet potato,
Design: A male 13-year-old that has a wizard hat, potato staff, glasses, and a pet fox. He also has potato magic.
Amount of time (2 week min.): As long as you need (I don't mind)
Where to notify: My profile
Other: This is the Potato Wizard. You can find his less detailed design on my page most likely.
Championforeves
Scratcher
60 posts

My order hasn't been added?

~ Open MAP! I need all of the artists, animators, and dystopian novel fans you can find! –> https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/765305/
~ June Idan <3
☆Shoot for the stars, Aim for the moon!♡
☆ ⋆。°✩Never Back Down, Never What?!☆ ⋆。°✩

-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Championforeves wrote:

My order hasn't been added?
I'm busy.

RKGaming47
Scratcher
6 posts

Username: RKGaming47
What type of order: Banner
Colors: Any
Design: Minecraft
Amount of time (2 week min.): Any
Where to notify: On account
Any specific member (as long as they're in this shop)? -lCosl-
Are you following the topic? Yes
Other: Minecraft Banner for account (leaving information vague purposefully, get creative)
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ★✰*⭑ The Nebulartsy shop ⭑*✰ | Get high quality art at top speed! | Want to JOIN us? APPLY today! | You can join no matter your art skills! :D ★ [RSS Feed]