Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ★✰*⭑ The Nebulartsy shop ⭑*✰ | Get high quality art at top speed! | Want to JOIN us? APPLY today! | You can join no matter your art skills! :D ★ [RSS Feed]
doggy_boi1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

★✰*⭑ The Nebulartsy shop ⭑*✰ | Get high quality art at top speed! | Want to JOIN us? APPLY today! | You can join no matter your art skills! :D ★

RKGaming47 wrote:

Username: RKGaming47
What type of order: Banner
Colors: Any
Design: Minecraft
Amount of time (2 week min.): Any
Where to notify: On account
Any specific member (as long as they're in this shop)? -lCosl-
Are you following the topic? Yes
Other: Minecraft Banner for account (leaving information vague purposefully, get creative)
if Cos cant take this i will

i hate my username
Chickens are the superior animal!

(⌐⎔_⎔)//This is Jack, he's been fighting these evil kumquats since early 2023!

(((( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́))))
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

★✰*⭑ The Nebulartsy shop ⭑*✰ | Get high quality art at top speed! | Want to JOIN us? APPLY today! | You can join no matter your art skills! :D ★

doggy_boi1 wrote:

RKGaming47 wrote:

Other: Minecraft Banner for account (leaving information vague purposefully, get creative)
Nah, I'll take it.

Hello, I'm Cos. In: 1, 2, 3, and 4. My shop.
doggy_boi1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-lCosl- wrote:

doggy_boi1 wrote:

RKGaming47 wrote:

Nah, I'll take it.
ight

i hate my username

(((( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́))))
amongushahaha
Scratcher
80 posts

Username: amongushahaha
What type of order: thumbnail for “the wardens secret” series.
Colors: any (required: bright red used in game, teal used in game)
Design: a bottom-up shot of the player (stickman) hanging off the teal wall, looking up towards the warden. The warden is looking at the player from the edge of a broken down building, holding a sword and a piece of paper with unreadable writing. It is a starry night.
Amount of time (2 week min.): as long as it takes
Where to notify: comment on my profile.
Any specific member (as long as they're in this shop)? No
Other: please play the games and use any other objects if you would like to.

ඞ I AM MENTALLY ILL ඞ
ALSO PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT I WORKED SO HARD ON IT https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/997756278
CODER FOR HIRE
if you are reading this, Gabe Newell has successfully put Gnome Chompski on the moon.
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/762298/ look now and order

Travis McElroy wrote:

what would happen if you put Dracula in an ASMR crushing machine? Would he be dead or be like, haha idiot wrong way!
doggy_boi1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

amongushahaha wrote:

Design: a bottom-up shot of the player (stickman) hanging off the teal wall, looking up towards the warden. The warden is looking at the player from the edge of a broken down building, holding a sword and a piece of paper with unreadable writing. It is a starry night.
sure ill take it

i hate my username

amongushahaha
Scratcher
80 posts

doggy_boi1 wrote:

amongushahaha wrote:

sure ill take it
Thanks man

ඞ I AM MENTALLY ILL ඞ
ALSO PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT I WORKED SO HARD ON IT https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/997756278
CODER FOR HIRE
if you are reading this, Gabe Newell has successfully put Gnome Chompski on the moon.

Travis McElroy wrote:

what would happen if you put Dracula in an ASMR crushing machine? Would he be dead or be like, haha idiot wrong way!
codingwizardzz
Scratcher
13 posts

@-lCosl- are you still working on my PFP?
If not it's okay but I'm eager to see it.
Thanks
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

codingwizardzz wrote:

@-lCosl- are you still working on my PFP?
If not it's okay but I'm eager to see it.
Thanks
I'm sorry, I'm working on it, but due to complications in real life, it will take longer than the due date. You can cancel your order and order somewhere else if you want your PFP to be completed faster since you are not obligated to stay if you do not like it. I'd suggest the Glow Shop or Everything shop since they are popular, complete orders quicker and are very friendly. Maybe another staff can complete it since I am not that active on here.

-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

RKGaming47 wrote:

Someone take this instead of me, I'm busy (if the customer is fine with it).

JH0508
Scratcher
14 posts

Username: JH0508 (Entertainment)

What type of order: Intro

Colors: Dark blue and Black

Design: An animation of a tank (preferably an M4 Sherman) firing, then my username (in bold white letters) appearing after the smoke from the barrel dissipates.

Amount of time (2 week min.): No time limit, anytime is fine, though sooner the better.

Where to notify: My profile.

Any specific member (you can currently only request -lCosl-)? ~ No

Are you following the topic? ~ Yes?

Other: The intro I request will be used for games, so I need it to be short, though unique and intriguing. Credit will be given in projects that use the intro.

Last edited by JH0508 (May 15, 2024 21:08:18)

JH0508

Play WAR THUNDER SCRATCH!
Aaliyah_Newlands
Scratcher
100+ posts

JH0508 wrote:

Design: An animation of a tank (preferably an M4 Sherman) firing, then my username (in bold white letters) appearing after the smoke from the barrel dissipates.

Amount of time (2 week min.): No time limit, anytime is fine, though sooner the better.

Other: The intro I request will be used for games, so I need it to be short, though unique and intriguing. Credit will be given in projects that use the intro.
Your order is taken!

Last edited by Kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
codingwizardzz
Scratcher
13 posts

@-IcosI-, you were not clear. Are you still working on the pfp or did you cancel it?
It's okay if it takes a long time
Thanks
Enigma_Ezra
Scratcher
500+ posts

codingwizardzz wrote:

@-IcosI-, you were not clear. Are you still working on the pfp or did you cancel it?
Thanks
He is busy, he is still working on it but it will take a while.

To enter signature navigation: highlight this and press shift + down / up arrow key
Enigma_Ezra
Nickname: Ezra

Experienced branding designer → logos, intros, banners, thumbnails
GlowShop 3.0
The Nebulartsy Shop
Everything Shop 2.0
The Bug Squishers 2.0
Knightbot63's Product Shop 2.0
78ch3's Everything Shop

———————

About Me:
I've been a Scratcher for over 3 years. I've been front-paged twice. I have a total of over 30k views over these years, getting an incredible boost (both views and follows) from making friends, being involved in forums, working in shops in the Request forum page, and especially my Rock, Paper, Scissors game. If you wanna talk, contact me on my profile!
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

codingwizardzz wrote:

Thanks
I'm working on the PFP.

JH0508
Scratcher
14 posts

Aaliyah_Newlands wrote:

JH0508 wrote:

Your order is taken!

Thank you.

JH0508

Play WAR THUNDER SCRATCH!
Quantum1993
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: Quantum1993
Who made your order: @cloudcoding
Rating: ★
Feedback: The first part of my order was completed, and it looked like it was thrown together in less than a minute. I never received the second part of my order. and it is way past the deadline.
Link: https://www.canva.com/design/DAGEd2kdO_c/Ne-7tE-Pp396GqcWhdk_iQ/edit

If you are seeing this, you've found my old signature because my banner isn't loading for some reason. It is most likely due to your system admin blocking cubeupload, or because it simply hasn't loaded yet. Comment ‘null5’ on my profile to show you found the secret.

Manager of Quantum Games and Quantum Software
Are you an experienced Scratcher? Join the Jurassic Park: Security Shift Development Team at https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34523787
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Quantum1993 wrote:

Feedback: The first part of my order was completed, and it looked like it was thrown together in less than a minute. I never received the second part of my order. and it is way past the deadline.
Sorry.

Championforeves
Scratcher
60 posts

~ Open MAP! I need all of the artists, animators, and dystopian novel fans you can find! –> https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/765305/
~ June Idan <3
☆Shoot for the stars, Aim for the moon!♡
☆ ⋆。°✩Never Back Down, Never What?!☆ ⋆。°✩

amongushahaha
Scratcher
80 posts

doggy_boi1 wrote:

amongushahaha wrote:

sure ill take it
How’s it going?

ඞ I AM MENTALLY ILL ඞ
CODER FOR HIRE

Travis McElroy wrote:

-cloudcoding-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-lCosl- wrote:

Quantum1993 wrote:

Sorry.
I gave it to someone else…

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)

-cloudcoding-

"[coding is] like clouds - always evolving and ready to transform!" - ChatGPT :)

Go check out my projects!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ★✰*⭑ The Nebulartsy shop ⭑*✰ | Get high quality art at top speed! | Want to JOIN us? APPLY today! | You can join no matter your art skills! :D ★ [RSS Feed]