Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ★✰*⭑ The Nebulartsy shop ⭑*✰ | Get high quality art at top speed! | Want to JOIN us? APPLY today! | You can join no matter your art skills! :D ★ [RSS Feed]
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

★✰*⭑ The Nebulartsy shop ⭑*✰ | Get high quality art at top speed! | Want to JOIN us? APPLY today! | You can join no matter your art skills! :D ★

StarryDove wrote:

Username: StarryDove
What type of order: Profile Banner
Colors: soft colours like the ones in my pfp
Design: pop aesthetic, it should say “Welcome to my profile!” in a calligraphy font; few pics that suit the aesthetic in a polaroid style
Amount of time (2 week min.): 2wks take your time!!
Where to notify: profile, ty
Any specific member (you can currently only request -lCosl-)? -lCosl-
Are you following the topic? no, not as of now
Other: nope, thanks!!
Alright, your order is accepted and taken (by me).

Hello, I'm Cos. In: 1, 2, 3, and 4. My shop.
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

★✰*⭑ The Nebulartsy shop ⭑*✰ | Get high quality art at top speed! | Want to JOIN us? APPLY today! | You can join no matter your art skills! :D ★

bumpity bump

DaniePlayz1234
Scratcher
11 posts

Feedback: | @DaniePlayz1234 | @-|Cos|- made it | ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5!| Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/990340364 |
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaniePlayz1234 wrote:

Feedback: | @DaniePlayz1234 | @-|Cos|- made it | ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5!| Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/990340364 |
Thank you.

BlazeandAction
Scratcher
32 posts

Username:@BlazeandAction
What type of order: Thumbnail
Colors:Any thing it needs
Design:Sth that expresses Art , animation and creativity
Amount of time (2 week min.):less than a month
Where to notify:On my profile
Any specific member (you can currently only request -lCosl-)? Anyone who makes cool things
Are you following the topic?Yes
Other:I want two more things I'll tell u about them later

Hello I am BlazeandAction and I am proud to help u any time just ask me!!
Tysm @-|Cos|- for this cool image
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

BlazeandAction wrote:

Username:@BlazeandAction
What type of order: Thumbnail
Colors:Any thing it needs
Design:Sth that expresses Art , animation and creativity
Amount of time (2 week min.):less than a month
Where to notify:On my profile
Any specific member (you can currently only request -lCosl-)? Anyone who makes cool things
Are you following the topic?Yes
Other:I want two more things I'll tell u about them later
Your order is taken.

jeffmod12
Scratcher
40 posts

when will the banner for a studio I ordered be ready
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

jeffmod12 wrote:

when will the banner for a studio I ordered be ready
It will be soon, do note though that I'm the only one working right now so I can't do everything in 2 seconds.

jeffmod12
Scratcher
40 posts

ok thanks for reply
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

ACTIVITY CHECK #1
If you are Staff: quote this and say that you're active. Failure to do so in a couple days will result in a strike.

Last edited by -lCosl- (March 27, 2024 16:13:00)

Corlyy
Scratcher
10 posts

-lCosl- wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK #1
If you are Staff: quote this and say that you're active. Failure to do so in a couple days will result in a strike.
foood best and yoo flyyyyy,
Corlyy
Scratcher
10 posts

shop
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

tacolaser wrote:

Username: @tacolaser (this picture is for my alt account, @dareelcottonmouth_ but I'm still considered a new Scratcher when using it)
What type of order: Profile Picture
Colors: Green and whatever else you think is best.
Design: I would like a cartoon Cottonmouth (from the Wings of Fire series). There shouldn't be any blood or gore.
Amount of time (2 week min.): 2 weeks
Where to notify: @tacolaser or @dareelcottonmouth_
Are you following the topic? I don't know what that means. If it means if I'm following the discussion, I am.
Other: Thanks in advance.
I completed your order! Tell me if you'd like me to change anything.

dragonstar4582
Scratcher
26 posts

I might like an OC

Greetings! This is my signature.

I love to make animations and Scratch.

I'm currently working on improving this signature. It'd be nice if you'd give me some tips!

-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

dragonstar4582 wrote:

I might like an OC
Alright then, you just have to describe it (using the form of course) and we'll create it.

jeffmod12
Scratcher
40 posts

5/5 shopping experience. I would shop from here again. The members are so helpful.
dragonstar4582
Scratcher
26 posts

I know I just want to see some examples of some OCs you've done before.

Greetings! This is my signature.

I love to make animations and Scratch.

I'm currently working on improving this signature. It'd be nice if you'd give me some tips!

-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

jeffmod12 wrote:

5/5 shopping experience. I would shop from here again. The members are so helpful.
Is that sarcasm? (Just from my memory I don't remember your order being completed yet.)

jeffmod12
Scratcher
40 posts

nope i love your shop
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

jeffmod12 wrote:

nope i love your shop
Ah, thank you then!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ★✰*⭑ The Nebulartsy shop ⭑*✰ | Get high quality art at top speed! | Want to JOIN us? APPLY today! | You can join no matter your art skills! :D ★ [RSS Feed]