Discuss Scratch

lanai15
Scratcher
27 posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

cs109801 wrote:

Wow, I just realized that I've reached 50 followers as of about 3-4 hours ago! Thanks, guys. You mean a lot to me. <3
Expect a 50 follower related project on my profile soon!

This took way too long to happen; two years and eight months only.

Congrats!

Lanai15
lanai15
Scratcher
27 posts

CarBoy01 wrote:

THE CRYING KID IS GOLDEN FREDDY!!!!!

He’s here he’s there he’s everywhere! Who you gonna call? Physic friend Fredbear!

Lanai15
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

I just formed an amazing theory, inspired by SwankyBox slightly.

In FNaF 4, when you hear the animatronics, you shut the door, and then use the flashlight.
In FNaF 6, you shine the flashlight WHEN you hear the animatronics.

Maybe you play Michael Afton, because you're not afraid of the animatronics. That's the FNaF 4 Crying Child.

SwankyBox speculated that the protagonist of FNaF 4 is scared of the bullies with the masks, and said that that's the reason why the nightmares have five fingers and can breathe. But if you played as a former bully, why would you be afraid?

And also, to avoid double/triple/quadruple posting, I can't believe there's now a Purple Guy, a Yellow/Orange Guy, AND a Green Guy. I feel like Scott's trying to assemble the Power Rangers or something.
Where's the pink guy, the blue guy, and the red guy?

Power Rangers: Animatronic Alliance

inactive

yay october
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

In FNaF 4, when you hear the animatronics, you shut the door, and then use the flashlight.

Maybe you play Michael Afton, because you're not afraid of the animatronics. That's the FNaF 4 Crying Child.

SwankyBox speculated that the protagonist of FNaF 4 is scared of the bullies with the masks, and said that that's the reason why the nightmares have five fingers and can breathe. But if you played as a former bully, why would you be afraid?

And also, to avoid double/triple/quadruple posting, I can't believe there's now a Purple Guy, a Yellow/Orange Guy, AND a Green Guy. I feel like Scott's trying to assemble the Power Rangers or something.
First off, why was FNAF 6 brought into this? Secondly, I don't think it makes sense that Mike Afton is CC. We have no evidence to prove that Mike has a brother AND a sister. Third, I have made a theory a while ago explaining that the Nightmare animatronics are actually the bullies themselves, and that CC is just misinterpreting hem for what he thinks about them. Is that what you were saying? And finally, I think Scott is just trying to put as much as he can into the series for as long as he can, and that is perfectly fine by me.
The Power Rangers thing was just a joke, I actually thought the Green & Yellow Guys were really cool and strangely ominous…

The person above me wrote:

In The Freddy Files, the “pink” guy in the Foxy minigame is refered to the Purple Guy.
lanai15
Scratcher
27 posts

Dabzers wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

Lol future FNAF 7

Lanai15
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Person who won't learn my name wrote:

The person above me wrote:

In The Freddy Files, the “pink” guy in the Foxy minigame is refered to the Purple Guy.
1.Learn my name 2. I didn't want to mention the black guy that sounds wrong. 3. By Pink Guy I was referencing one of the most common Power Rangers colors

inactive

yay october
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lanai15 wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

Lol future FNAF 7
Yes

inactive

yay october
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

First off, why was FNAF 6 brought into this? Secondly, I don't think it makes sense that Mike Afton is CC. We have no evidence to prove that Mike has a brother AND a sister. Third, I have made a theory a while ago explaining that the Nightmare animatronics are actually the bullies themselves, and that CC is just misinterpreting hem for what he thinks about them. Is that what you were saying? And finally, I think Scott is just trying to put as much as he can into the series for as long as he can, and that is perfectly fine by me.
The Power Rangers thing was just a joke, I actually thought the Green & Yellow Guys were really cool and strangely ominous…
I know it was just a joke. I was just trying to explain why so many new things would be added.

lanai15
Scratcher
27 posts

So this isn’t really a theory more of just a thought, but what if FNAF world (the original one with 8-bit graphics) was just an arcade game at Freddy’s pizzeria?

Lanai15
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lanai15 wrote:

So this isn’t really a theory more of just a thought, but what if FNAF world (the original one with 8-bit graphics) was just an arcade game at Freddy’s pizzeria?
That makes sense.

inactive

yay october
Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

That makes sense.

I second that!
Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

Here's a theory: Purple Guy is going through stages of insanity. There are three known stages of this:

Stage 1 (The Downhill Point): In the Take Cake To The Children minigame, where he appears to be colored pink, he's relatively fine, but his sanity is starting to drop, as seen when he commits a horrifying deed that I don't need to explain if you've at least seen the minigame.

Stage 2 (No Turning Back): As the game progresses, his color slowly becomes a more deeper purple, symbolizing his sanity drop, as he slowly gets worse and worse. It doesn't even stop there, which brings us to our next, last, (and worst) stage:

Stage 3 (The Climax): Here, we'll have to fast-forward to FNaF 3, where Purple Guy has a rich, deep purple color, as opposed to the previous stages, where he had a somewhat lighter color. Here, he's beyond any point of redemption, and certainly beyond his senses, as he attempts to cover up his deeds by attacking the animatronics, a mistake which caused his downfall, and unfortunate(?) demise. However, we may have to continue a bit.

Stage 3.5 (Rebirth): This isn't really a stage, more of a substage of Stage 3. Purple Guy is reborn (as the name of this substage implies) as Springtrap. Why isn't this a stage of its own? Because Purple Guy is just like in Stage 3, except now, he's gotten (Surprise, Surprise!) WORSE. Now, with his new body and powers, he has brought back the seemingly gone animatronics, and now seeks to wreak havoc on everything and everyone. And to top it all off, the fact that Springtrap gets more and more active in FNaF 3's nights implies that Springtrap gets worse and worse as time progresses. (As a side note, the phantoms becoming more active each night implies that they get more and more restless.)

And that was my theory! Please note your opinions on it, constructive criticism would be appreciated!
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ian123asd wrote:

Here's a theory: Purple Guy is going through stages of insanity. There are three known stages of this:

Stage 1 (The Downhill Point): In the Take Cake To The Children minigame, where he appears to be colored pink, he's relatively fine, but his sanity is starting to drop, as seen when he commits a horrifying deed that I don't need to explain if you've at least seen the minigame.

Stage 2 (No Turning Back): As the game progresses, his color slowly becomes a more deeper purple, symbolizing his sanity drop, as he slowly gets worse and worse. It doesn't even stop there, which brings us to our next, last, (and worst) stage:

Stage 3 (The Climax): Here, we'll have to fast-forward to FNaF 3, where Purple Guy has a rich, deep purple color, as opposed to the previous stages, where he had a somewhat lighter color. Here, he's beyond any point of redemption, and certainly beyond his senses, as he attempts to cover up his deeds by attacking the animatronics, a mistake which caused his downfall, and unfortunate(?) demise. However, we may have to continue a bit.

Stage 3.5 (Rebirth): This isn't really a stage, more of a substage of Stage 3. Purple Guy is reborn (as the name of this substage implies) as Springtrap. Why isn't this a stage of its own? Because Purple Guy is just like in Stage 3, except now, he's gotten (Surprise, Surprise!) WORSE. Now, with his new body and powers, he has brought back the seemingly gone animatronics, and now seeks to wreak havoc on everything and everyone. And to top it all off, the fact that Springtrap gets more and more active in FNaF 3's nights implies that Springtrap gets worse and worse as time progresses. (As a side note, the phantoms becoming more active each night implies that they get more and more restless.)

And that was my theory! Please note your opinions on it, constructive criticism would be appreciated!
Hmm… You make some good points, such as the parts where PG changes his color over time AND how he does that. However, I'm not sure if that's entirely correct. Allow me to explain.
There are two things I want to go over when it regards PG: Creation (your stage 1) and Redemption (your stage 3.5). Let's go over Creation first.
So, you say that Purple Guy started off as someone with pink skin and is losing sanity. However, just because that his skin is pink doesn't relatively mean that he was quote unquote “fine”. Take SL, for example. In the custom night, we see PG going into his true stages of changing into who we know today. In his final stage there, his skin color is darker here (SL) than it is here (FNAF 2). After doing some research, I see that FNAF 3 PG has a darker skin color than in SL, but what does that mean after contemplating this?
Now, we will talk about his second part, redemption. I find this one more interesting, so let's begin. You say that Springtrap gains powers to bring back the old animatronics. However, that would be illogical. How could one man gain powers after just being inside an animatronic suit? It seems impossible. Secondly, you also say that he brings back the old animatronics to wreak havoc on everyone. But, that couldn't be right. If the phantoms are just hallucinations interpreted by the guard, it doesn't necessarily mean that Springtrap created them. It could be that the night guard just has fears from previous restaurants (like the one in FNAF 2, perhaps?) and has these hallucinations from the things he feared the most. Also, here is something that needs to be cleared up: every animatronic ever made in the series get more aggressive as nights progress. Just because it happens with Springtrap doesn't mean it was necessarily important. There's my constructive criticism. Hope you enjoyed

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

lanai15 wrote:

I'm not entirely sure if this has been confirmed already, but is the gameplay actually canon to the series?

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

I'm not entirely sure if this has been confirmed already, but is the gameplay actually canon to the series?
I don't think so. I mean maybe that SL sneak peek thing IDK

inactive

yay october
cs646123
Scratcher
20 posts

Hi guys!
It's been awhile since I was last on here.

For some reason, every time my inbox says “new discussion” it says the latest was 4 moths ago!

Anyways, I'm glad to be back!

Five Nights at Freddy's! Starring:

Freddy Fazbear | Toy Freddy | Withered Freddy | Shadow Freddy | Golden Freddy 1 | Golden Freddy 2 | Phantom Freddy | Nightmare Freddy | Fredbear | Nightmare Fredbear | Nightmare | Adventure Freddy | Adventure Toy Freddy | Adventure Withered Freddy | Adventure Shadow Freddy | Adventure Golden Freddy| Adventure Phantom Freddy | Adventure Nightmare Freddy | Adventure Nightmare Freddy | Adventure Fredbear | Adventure Nightmare Fredbear | Adventure Nightmare | Funtime Freddy | Scrap Freddy | Rockstar Freddy | Lefty

and many more bears to come…
frankburton22
Scratcher
71 posts

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

Hiii guys is this whole conversation about FNAF 6 or something?? Welp, if it is.. then ok.. but if its in general just about fnaf… then.. i think that mangle is a boy, and if u agree, quote this and add your answer!
Read the first post on this forum, and that will tell you what this forum is meant to be for.
Ok… ill do that.. *reads* theories! Aha! So this IS a right question! Sooo.. what do you think mangle's gender is?

Well, I would say female, because she has lip stick and eye lashes and all other male animatronics don’t.
BIG NEWSSS: i almost cried after the confirmation of mangles gender, i had this whole theory, and so many ships.. i honestly thought mangle was male.. Scott: Mangle and Springtrap are indeed females! Me: *sees mangle* NOOOO * sees springtrap* WOT

WHAT SPRINGTRAP IS…….FEMALE!!! Ok..that’s weird even thought I suspected it for a while. The reason being in FNAF world Springbonnie has eyelashes which makes her a girl. So then I was like Springtrap is a girl?? But isn’t Purple guy Springtrap? So is Purple Guy a girl?
Nooo, springtrap is meant to be a girl.. but it doesnt mean the animatronic's soul will be the same gender, for example, freddy's soul is female.

Lol it would be so weird if Purple Guy was a girl. But who in Freddy?
Lol, true.. idk who is in freddy's body.. if u read one of the books by scott cawthon, i think it says who it is.
Yeah it says in TSE.

Gabriel is inside of Freddy confirming he is male!

-Some Guy (Working on The Return to Freddy's 5)
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

frankburton22 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

Hiii guys is this whole conversation about FNAF 6 or something?? Welp, if it is.. then ok.. but if its in general just about fnaf… then.. i think that mangle is a boy, and if u agree, quote this and add your answer!
Read the first post on this forum, and that will tell you what this forum is meant to be for.
Ok… ill do that.. *reads* theories! Aha! So this IS a right question! Sooo.. what do you think mangle's gender is?

Well, I would say female, because she has lip stick and eye lashes and all other male animatronics don’t.
BIG NEWSSS: i almost cried after the confirmation of mangles gender, i had this whole theory, and so many ships.. i honestly thought mangle was male.. Scott: Mangle and Springtrap are indeed females! Me: *sees mangle* NOOOO * sees springtrap* WOT

WHAT SPRINGTRAP IS…….FEMALE!!! Ok..that’s weird even thought I suspected it for a while. The reason being in FNAF world Springbonnie has eyelashes which makes her a girl. So then I was like Springtrap is a girl?? But isn’t Purple guy Springtrap? So is Purple Guy a girl?
Nooo, springtrap is meant to be a girl.. but it doesnt mean the animatronic's soul will be the same gender, for example, freddy's soul is female.

Lol it would be so weird if Purple Guy was a girl. But who in Freddy?
Lol, true.. idk who is in freddy's body.. if u read one of the books by scott cawthon, i think it says who it is.
Yeah it says in TSE.

Gabriel is inside of Freddy confirming he is male!
Who's Gabriel?

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs646123 wrote:

Hi guys!

For some reason, every time my inbox says “new discussion” it says the latest was 4 months ago!

Wow, haven't seen you here for awhile, but I'm glad that you're back!

You're kitty1killer5, right?

Last edited by cs109801 (Jan. 5, 2018 13:15:18)

cs646123
Scratcher
20 posts

cs109801 wrote:

cs646123 wrote:

Hi guys!

For some reason, every time my inbox says “new discussion” it says the latest was 4 months ago!

Wow, haven't seen you here for awhile, but I'm glad that you're back!

You're kitty1killer5, right?
Yes, I am.
cs646123 was my “CS Go” Account

Five Nights at Freddy's! Starring:

Freddy Fazbear | Toy Freddy | Withered Freddy | Shadow Freddy | Golden Freddy 1 | Golden Freddy 2 | Phantom Freddy | Nightmare Freddy | Fredbear | Nightmare Fredbear | Nightmare | Adventure Freddy | Adventure Toy Freddy | Adventure Withered Freddy | Adventure Shadow Freddy | Adventure Golden Freddy| Adventure Phantom Freddy | Adventure Nightmare Freddy | Adventure Nightmare Freddy | Adventure Fredbear | Adventure Nightmare Fredbear | Adventure Nightmare | Funtime Freddy | Scrap Freddy | Rockstar Freddy | Lefty

and many more bears to come…