Discuss Scratch

kaspatik
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

cs646123 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs646123 wrote:

Hi guys!
It's been awhile since I was last on here.

For some reason, every time my inbox says “new discussion” it says the latest was 4 months ago!

Anyways, I'm glad to be back!
Wow, haven't seen you here for awhile, but I'm glad that you're back!

You're kitty1killer5, right?
Yes, I am.
cs646123 was my “CS Go” Account
k?
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

kaspatik wrote:

cs646123 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs646123 wrote:

Hi guys!

For some reason, every time my inbox says “new discussion” it says the latest was 4 months ago!

Yes, I am.
k?
You probably have no idea who kitty1killer5 is.
kitty1killer5 was on this forum about a little more than a year ago, and he was a pretty good theorist.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs646123 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs646123 wrote:

Hi guys!

Yes, I am.
Wow, and here I am, on a CS account that was made almost 3 years ago! I can't believe so much has happened ever since I made the account. Now there are over 1,000,000 CS accounts! And I'm only the 109,801st account.

when I receive [1,000,000 CS Accounts v]
set [Mind v] to [BLOWN]

Last edited by cs109801 (Jan. 5, 2018 18:20:21)

BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

Person who won't learn my name wrote:

The person above me wrote:

Where's the pink guy, the blue guy, and the red guy?

Power Rangers: Animatronic Alliance

In The Freddy Files, the “pink” guy in the Foxy minigame is refered to the Purple Guy.
1.Learn my name 2. I didn't want to mention the black guy that sounds wrong. 3. By Pink Guy I was referencing one of the most common Power Rangers colors
Yeah I know your name, I just felt like writing that.
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

frankburton22 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

Hiii guys is this whole conversation about FNAF 6 or something?? Welp, if it is.. then ok.. but if its in general just about fnaf… then.. i think that mangle is a boy, and if u agree, quote this and add your answer!
Read the first post on this forum, and that will tell you what this forum is meant to be for.
Ok… ill do that.. *reads* theories! Aha! So this IS a right question! Sooo.. what do you think mangle's gender is?

Well, I would say female, because she has lip stick and eye lashes and all other male animatronics don’t.
BIG NEWSSS: i almost cried after the confirmation of mangles gender, i had this whole theory, and so many ships.. i honestly thought mangle was male.. Scott: Mangle and Springtrap are indeed females! Me: *sees mangle* NOOOO * sees springtrap* WOT

WHAT SPRINGTRAP IS…….FEMALE!!! Ok..that’s weird even thought I suspected it for a while. The reason being in FNAF world Springbonnie has eyelashes which makes her a girl. So then I was like Springtrap is a girl?? But isn’t Purple guy Springtrap? So is Purple Guy a girl?
Nooo, springtrap is meant to be a girl.. but it doesnt mean the animatronic's soul will be the same gender, for example, freddy's soul is female.

Lol it would be so weird if Purple Guy was a girl. But who in Freddy?
Lol, true.. idk who is in freddy's body.. if u read one of the books by scott cawthon, i think it says who it is.
Yeah it says in TSE.

Gabriel is inside of Freddy confirming he is male!
Who's Gabriel?
Okay, first of all…in the Custom Night cutscene with Springtrap, Michael refers to Springtrap as “father”. Whether you believe he's Willtrap or Miketrap, either way, Springtrap is Michael, or a father.
Second of all, Springtrap in FNaF 6 has a male voice actor.

“Wait, why does Springtrap have a different design in FNaF 6? Is he even the same character?”
Video games redesign characters all the time. Take Portal, for example - GLaDOS looks completely different in Portal 2 in comparision to Portal 1.
Plus, if Springtrap in FNaF 6 was a different character, Holy frick, would that mess up the lore.
kitty1killer5
Scratcher
63 posts

cs109801 wrote:

kaspatik wrote:

cs646123 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs646123 wrote:

Hi guys!

Yes, I am.
k?
kitty1killer5 was on this forum about a little more than a year ago, and he was a pretty good theorist.
Actually, I am kitty1killer5.
That was the first account I created about three years ago. This account was made for a computer programming club at my school.
kitty1killer5
Scratcher
63 posts

kitty1killer5 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

kaspatik wrote:

cs646123 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs646123 wrote:

Hi guys!

Yes, I am.
k?
That was the first account I created about three years ago. This account was made for a computer programming club at my school.
Sorry, I meant cs646123 is my other account
lanai15
Scratcher
27 posts

cs109801 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

So this isn’t really a theory more of just a thought, but what if FNAF world (the original one with 8-bit graphics) was just an arcade game at Freddy’s pizzeria?
I'm not entirely sure if this has been confirmed already, but is the gameplay actually canon to the series?

Well I don’t think it was until update 2.

Lanai15
Dazzlebutterfly
Scratcher
49 posts

Hyperfinity wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

Hiii guys is this whole conversation about FNAF 6 or something?? Welp, if it is.. then ok.. but if its in general just about fnaf… then.. i think that mangle is a boy, and if u agree, quote this and add your answer!
Read the first post on this forum, and that will tell you what this forum is meant to be for.
Ok… ill do that.. *reads* theories! Aha! So this IS a right question! Sooo.. what do you think mangle's gender is?

Well, I would say female, because she has lip stick and eye lashes and all other male animatronics don’t.

I would love it if Mangle was a girl but I think mangle was meant to be a boy phone guy calls Mangle a “he” so Id believe it.After all since when has Foxys gender ever changed?Why should it change?Funtime Freddy was a boy even though he was a light pinky licac colour..But again the puppet is a girl idk personally I think Mangles a boy.
Well, you thought WRONG
Omg finally Scott
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

kitty1killer5 wrote:

kitty1killer5 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

kaspatik wrote:

cs646123 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs646123 wrote:

Hi guys!

Yes, I am.
k?
Sorry, I meant cs646123 is my other account
Should I create a non CS account? I've been thinking about this for a while, but I didn't know what to do. What do you guys think?

suzannahF401
Scratcher
21 posts

frankburton22 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

BIG NEWSSS: i almost cried after the confirmation of mangles gender, i had this whole theory, and so many ships.. i honestly thought mangle was male.. Scott: Mangle and Springtrap are indeed females! Me: *sees mangle* NOOOO * sees springtrap* WOT

WHAT SPRINGTRAP IS…….FEMALE!!! Ok..that’s weird even thought I suspected it for a while. The reason being in FNAF world Springbonnie has eyelashes which makes her a girl. So then I was like Springtrap is a girl?? But isn’t Purple guy Springtrap? So is Purple Guy a girl?
Nooo, springtrap is meant to be a girl.. but it doesnt mean the animatronic's soul will be the same gender, for example, freddy's soul is female.

Lol, true.. idk who is in freddy's body.. if u read one of the books by scott cawthon, i think it says who it is.
Yeah it says in TSE.

Okie Dokie!! I never rlly cared about Freddy's soul's gender but know I know! XD News: The Mangle's and SpringBonnie's gender reveal thingy is a FAKE!! AHA! YUSS MANGLE BEING MALE LIVES ON!! >V<
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

suzannahF401 wrote:

frankburton22 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

Yeah it says in TSE.

Okie Dokie!! I never rlly cared about Freddy's soul's gender but know I know! XD News: The Mangle's and SpringBonnie's gender reveal thingy is a FAKE!! AHA! YUSS MANGLE BEING MALE LIVES ON!! >V<
It's proven fake?? Please explain.

suzannahF401
Scratcher
21 posts

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

frankburton22 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

Yeah it says in TSE.

Welp—I could be wrong–BUT I REALLY HOPE NOT–I don't know if it was scott himself or someone else, but that person said that it was fake because of the name and a few other profile details that were obviously incorrect about scott… I cant say anything else further because I don't remember anything else…. SO… Yeah
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

suzannahF401 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

frankburton22 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

Yeah it says in TSE.

Welp—I could be wrong–BUT I REALLY HOPE NOT–I don't know if it was scott himself or someone else, but that person said that it was fake because of the name and a few other profile details that were obviously incorrect about scott… I cant say anything else further because I don't remember anything else…. SO… Yeah
That picture is actually fake. So, yes, you would be correct. However, compare what mangle looks like to what Foxy looks like. What are some differences? Mangle is pink, Foxy is red. Mange wears lipstick, Foxy has a golden tooth. All in all, it seems pretty clear that Mangle is a female. However, I have a question for you. Who do you think did the Bite of '87?

frankburton22
Scratcher
71 posts

cs109801 wrote:

frankburton22 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

Yeah it says in TSE.

Who's Gabriel?

Gabriel is one of the names on the gravestones at one of the secret endings on fnaf 6

-Some Guy (Working on The Return to Freddy's 5)
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

I would love it if Mangle was a girl but I think mangle was meant to be a boy phone guy calls Mangle a “he” so Id believe it.After all since when has Foxys gender ever changed?Why should it change?Funtime Freddy was a boy even though he was a light pinky licac colour..But again the puppet is a girl idk personally I think Mangles a boy.
Well, you thought WRONG
Omg finally Scott
Like I said, that's not real, it's been floating around the community for a while. Anyone can fake that with some Inspect Element. I'm pretty sure Scott confirmed that that was fake on Steam a while back, too.
Plus, it would be weird if he made an entire announcement just about the genders of two characters…
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

frankburton22 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

frankburton22 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

Yeah it says in TSE.

Who's Gabriel?

Gabriel is one of the names on the gravestones at one of the secret endings on fnaf 6
Oh, I didn't know that. I'm trying to refrain from seeing anything about FNAF 6 until I beat the game.

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

frankburton22 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

Yeah it says in TSE.

That picture is actually fake. So, yes, you would be correct. However, compare what mangle looks like to what Foxy looks like. What are some differences? Mangle is pink, Foxy is red. Mange wears lipstick, Foxy has a golden tooth. All in all, it seems pretty clear that Mangle is a female. However, I have a question for you. Who do you think did the Bite of '87?
I thought 4 confirmed it was Fredbear?

inactive

yay october
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

frankburton22 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

Yeah it says in TSE.

I thought 4 confirmed it was Fredbear?
That would be if you believe there has been only one bite. If you believe there are two ('87 and ‘83) then that would be ’83.

suzannahF401
Scratcher
21 posts

Is there I can quit this thing? lol I get too many messages.