Discuss Scratch

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

Ian123asd wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

Epileptic Tree: Winnie the Pooh takes in the same universe of FNAF. The Hundred Acre Wood is a forest near an abandoned animatronic restaurant. The various characters are animatronics. Winnie is the Freddy equivalent and Rabbit is the Bonnie equivalent. Christopher Robbin is a child who found the animontronics and fixed them up.

IDK I can't think of anything else.
Wow.. i never thought of that! XD Thats pretty smart actually!
Really? Wow. It was inspired by all of those crossover theories. Oh and the Woozles and whatnot are corrupted animatronics.

How about Piglet? Owl? Eyeore?
Eyeore and Piglet could be original animatronics ala Ballora and Baby. Owl could be a male version of Chica.

inactive

yay october
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

Epileptic Tree: Winnie the Pooh takes in the same universe of FNAF. The Hundred Acre Wood is a forest near an abandoned animatronic restaurant. The various characters are animatronics. Winnie is the Freddy equivalent and Rabbit is the Bonnie equivalent. Christopher Robbin is a child who found the animontronics and fixed them up.

IDK I can't think of anything else.
Wow.. i never thought of that! XD Thats pretty smart actually!
Really? Wow. It was inspired by all of those crossover theories. Oh and the Woozles and whatnot are corrupted animatronics.
Eh, as long as a theory has enough logic to it, anything can sound believable.
But seriously, Winnie The Pooh is Sans, duh
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Who is the Orange/Yellow Guy?
At first, I thought he might be Henry, but that didn't really make much sense when you compare his family to Henry's family. Michael is too busy chasing William around, or whatever the heck he's doing, and plus it just wouldn't make much sense for him to have his own family. It's definitely not William Afton for a number of reasons - his family's completely different, and plus, we've already confirmed that he's Purple Guy.
Green Man might be Henry, and Jr's might be some sort of minigame equivalent of Fredbears…?
That's another question - what is Jr's?
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hyperfinity wrote:

Game Theory just had to show off and create a mega theory that stops there being a real FNaF 6. He could have just waited, but no, he wanted to show everybody how “amazing” he is at theorising “solves” the FNaF timeline. I used to like GT, now I detest him. He literally stopped FNaF 6 because scott would have seen that we needed help theorising and would have planted another game. But now since we don't need any help because that ignorant, unintelligent, dense, brainless, simple-minded, empty-headed, obtuse, vapid, foolish, thick nitwit had to show off. I thought he was smart but he didn't think that FNaF is just a game meant to be played and by theorising no more games could come out. The only reason SL came out was to help theories and then MatPat came and ruined the series. He could have just kept it private or waited till it was the official end of the game franchise to release it. I can't use words to describe how angry I am with GT. He just couldn't keep his mouth shut. Anyway, I temporarily quit FNaF.
Again, he makes videos to make money, to make a living. He even made a comment explaining how he couldn't stop making those videos for this reason. He's just supporting his channel, and it DOES take a LOT of hard work to do this- scriptwriting, editing, voiceovers, and, of course, looking over the theory itself.
People really need to see past just his theories. He isn't an incarnation of the devil because he makes videos about a trending topic.

Sorry if I sound too rude, but this issue has been going on for a while, and it needs to stop.

I gotta stop spamming the forum, btw

Last edited by BroBBoy (Dec. 27, 2017 16:27:44)

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

At first, I thought he might be Henry, but that didn't really make much sense when you compare his family to Henry's family. Michael is too busy chasing William around, or whatever the heck he's doing, and plus it just wouldn't make much sense for him to have his own family. It's definitely not William Afton for a number of reasons - his family's completely different, and plus, we've already confirmed that he's Purple Guy.
Green Man might be Henry, and Jr's might be some sort of minigame equivalent of Fredbears…?
He's Christopher Robin

No IDK

Last edited by Dabzers (Dec. 27, 2017 17:04:27)

inactive

yay october
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hyperfinity
Scratcher
500+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

Game Theory just had to show off and create a mega theory that stops there being a real FNaF 6. He could have just waited, but no, he wanted to show everybody how “amazing” he is at theorising “solves” the FNaF timeline. I used to like GT, now I detest him. He literally stopped FNaF 6 because scott would have seen that we needed help theorising and would have planted another game. But now since we don't need any help because that ignorant, unintelligent, dense, brainless, simple-minded, empty-headed, obtuse, vapid, foolish, thick nitwit had to show off. I thought he was smart but he didn't think that FNaF is just a game meant to be played and by theorising no more games could come out. The only reason SL came out was to help theories and then MatPat came and ruined the series. He could have just kept it private or waited till it was the official end of the game franchise to release it. I can't use words to describe how angry I am with GT. He just couldn't keep his mouth shut. Anyway, I temporarily quit FNaF.
Again, he makes videos to make money, to make a living. He even made a comment explaining how he couldn't stop making those videos for this reason. He's just supporting his channel, and it DOES take a LOT of hard work to do this- scriptwriting, editing, voiceovers, and, of course, looking over the theory itself.
People really need to see past just his theories. He isn't an incarnation of the devil because he makes videos about a trending topic.

Sorry if I sound too rude, but this issue has been going on for a while, and it needs to stop.

But the thing is that he has lots of other games to theorise. He could have just made a video saying why he didn't post a mega theory or maybe he posts the mega theory after the next FNaF games come out.

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wait FNAF 6 has a pig animatronic

inactive

yay october
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

Mike is Rick Astley
Lol I saw that on a forum on the FNaF wiki.
This means that Circus baby is Emilee, Rick Astley's daughter!
OH MY GOSH
EMILEE = ELIZABETH
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

Mike is Rick Astley
Lol I saw that on a forum on the FNaF wiki.
This means that Circus baby is Emilee, Rick Astley's daughter!
OH MY GOSH
EMILEE = ELIZABETH
Also Will has a British accent

inactive

yay october
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hyperfinity wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

But the thing is that he has lots of other games to theorise. He could have just made a video saying why he didn't post a mega theory or maybe he posts the mega theory after the next FNaF games come out.
Each of his videos kind of were a mega theory, it's just that every 5 seconds a game/book/semi spinoff game comes out and retcons everything. He explained in a Youtube comment that he can't stop making this videos because they were really helping out his channel.
Plus, he works with more people than you think, and he needs to pay them, too
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

Each of his videos kind of were a mega theory, it's just that every 5 seconds a game/book/semi spinoff game comes out and retcons everything. He explained in a Youtube comment that he can't stop making this videos because they were really helping out his channel.
Plus, he works with more people than you think, and he needs to pay them, too
He works with plenty of other people

inactive

yay october
lanai15
Scratcher
27 posts

BroBBoy wrote:

:O I have a theory..Yellow/Orange guy is Fnaf’s first victims father….aka the crying child :OO Why? In the mini game in which he appears he says his son went off to that place again, that place referring to your FNAF place. Then, when you go to security puppet and play the minigame, you see a child outside the window, being yellow guys child. When the puppet goes outside to save the child, it dies right next to her leaving the child to inherit the puppets body. But hey that’s just a theory…….a game theory.

Lanai15
lanai15
Scratcher
27 posts

BroBBoy wrote:

kuchikoo wrote:

masonic5 wrote:

Hey, uh, have you guys seen the pizza thing on scottgames.com ?

Yeah, I've seen it. Many people have already confirmed that Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator IS FNaF 6. I already played it, and it was AMAZING. SO MANY SPOILERS. I would say that FNaF 6 is starting to connect the games to the book since Henry plays a role in it. There's also a book coming out soon; The Survival Logbook. Scott confirmed that this is Michael Afton's old journal. What do you think?
OH MY GOSH FNAF 6 IS SO AWESOME! I'm stuck on Night 6, though, I think FNaF 6 might be the hardest game yet.

The Survival Logbook is a bit more of a “fun” book, like The Freddy Files. There may be a few hints towards the lore here and there, though.
The picture of Chica is kind of confusing, though, since the pizzeria simulator is obviously the last game… Maybe it's just a reminder that in the FNaF universe, the classic animatronics are still out there, withering away…

Does it mean chica was salvaged?

Lanai15
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lanai15 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

:O I have a theory..Yellow/Orange guy is Fnaf’s first victims father….aka the crying child :OO Why? In the mini game in which he appears he says his son went off to that place again, that place referring to your FNAF place. Then, when you go to security puppet and play the minigame, you see a child outside the window, being yellow guys child. When the puppet goes outside to save the child, it dies right next to her leaving the child to inherit the puppets body. But hey that’s just a theory…….a game theory.
But wait wasnt the first child Charlotte/the original Puppet. Also Henry would be the Orange Guy.

Last edited by Dabzers (Jan. 2, 2018 12:36:13)

inactive

yay october
lanai15
Scratcher
27 posts

Well, I think its crying child is either puppet or golden freddy.

Lanai15
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

I just formed an amazing theory, inspired by SwankyBox slightly.

In FNaF 4, when you hear the animatronics, you shut the door, and then use the flashlight.
In FNaF 6, you shine the flashlight WHEN you hear the animatronics.

Maybe you play Michael Afton, because you're not afraid of the animatronics. That's the FNaF 4 Crying Child.

SwankyBox speculated that the protagonist of FNaF 4 is scared of the bullies with the masks, and said that that's the reason why the nightmares have five fingers and can breathe. But if you played as a former bully, why would you be afraid?

And also, to avoid double/triple/quadruple posting, I can't believe there's now a Purple Guy, a Yellow/Orange Guy, AND a Green Guy. I feel like Scott's trying to assemble the Power Rangers or something.
CarBoy01
Scratcher
25 posts

THE CRYING KID IS GOLDEN FREDDY!!!!!
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wow, I just realized that I've reached 50 followers as of about 3-4 hours ago! Thanks, guys. You mean a lot to me. <3
Expect a 50 follower related project on my profile soon!

This took way too long to happen; two years and eight months only.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

I just formed an amazing theory, inspired by SwankyBox slightly.

In FNaF 4, when you hear the animatronics, you shut the door, and then use the flashlight.
In FNaF 6, you shine the flashlight WHEN you hear the animatronics.

Maybe you play Michael Afton, because you're not afraid of the animatronics. That's the FNaF 4 Crying Child.

SwankyBox speculated that the protagonist of FNaF 4 is scared of the bullies with the masks, and said that that's the reason why the nightmares have five fingers and can breathe. But if you played as a former bully, why would you be afraid?

And also, to avoid double/triple/quadruple posting, I can't believe there's now a Purple Guy, a Yellow/Orange Guy, AND a Green Guy. I feel like Scott's trying to assemble the Power Rangers or something.
First off, why was FNAF 6 brought into this? Secondly, I don't think it makes sense that Mike Afton is CC. We have no evidence to prove that Mike has a brother AND a sister. Third, I have made a theory a while ago explaining that the Nightmare animatronics are actually the bullies themselves, and that CC is just misinterpreting hem for what he thinks about them. Is that what you were saying? And finally, I think Scott is just trying to put as much as he can into the series for as long as he can, and that is perfectly fine by me.