Discuss Scratch

lanai15
Scratcher
27 posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

Hiii guys is this whole conversation about FNAF 6 or something?? Welp, if it is.. then ok.. but if its in general just about fnaf… then.. i think that mangle is a boy, and if u agree, quote this and add your answer!
Read the first post on this forum, and that will tell you what this forum is meant to be for.
Ok… ill do that.. *reads* theories! Aha! So this IS a right question! Sooo.. what do you think mangle's gender is?

Well, I would say female, because she has lip stick and eye lashes and all other male animatronics don’t.
BIG NEWSSS: i almost cried after the confirmation of mangles gender, i had this whole theory, and so many ships.. i honestly thought mangle was male.. Scott: Mangle and Springtrap are indeed females! Me: *sees mangle* NOOOO * sees springtrap* WOT

WHAT SPRINGTRAP IS…….FEMALE!!! Ok..that’s weird even thought I suspected it for a while. The reason being in FNAF world Springbonnie has eyelashes which makes her a girl. So then I was like Springtrap is a girl?? But isn’t Purple guy Springtrap? So is Purple Guy a girl?
Nooo, springtrap is meant to be a girl.. but it doesnt mean the animatronic's soul will be the same gender, for example, freddy's soul is female.

Lol it would be so weird if Purple Guy was a girl. But who in Freddy?

Lanai15
suzannahF401
Scratcher
21 posts

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

Hiii guys is this whole conversation about FNAF 6 or something?? Welp, if it is.. then ok.. but if its in general just about fnaf… then.. i think that mangle is a boy, and if u agree, quote this and add your answer!
Read the first post on this forum, and that will tell you what this forum is meant to be for.
Ok… ill do that.. *reads* theories! Aha! So this IS a right question! Sooo.. what do you think mangle's gender is?

Well, I would say female, because she has lip stick and eye lashes and all other male animatronics don’t.
BIG NEWSSS: i almost cried after the confirmation of mangles gender, i had this whole theory, and so many ships.. i honestly thought mangle was male.. Scott: Mangle and Springtrap are indeed females! Me: *sees mangle* NOOOO * sees springtrap* WOT

WHAT SPRINGTRAP IS…….FEMALE!!! Ok..that’s weird even thought I suspected it for a while. The reason being in FNAF world Springbonnie has eyelashes which makes her a girl. So then I was like Springtrap is a girl?? But isn’t Purple guy Springtrap? So is Purple Guy a girl?
Nooo, springtrap is meant to be a girl.. but it doesnt mean the animatronic's soul will be the same gender, for example, freddy's soul is female.

Lol, true.. idk who is in freddy's body.. if u read one of the books by scott cawthon, i think it says who it is.
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ian123asd wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

FNAF 6 IS HERE!!!
I know people are always saying random stuff like this on the forum, but the “fazbear tycoon” STARTS OFF as a tycoon game, but then it BECOMES FNAF 6!!!!!!!!!!!!

All aboard the Hype Train. Who's with me?
its called PIZZERIA SIMULATOR
Yeah, I have it! The game is absolutely incredible! I'm stuck on day 2, but I've only played it once. It's really weird.
;-; yesterday i was going to get it, but my cumputer doesnt supposrt steam. SO i ONLY GOT FNAF WORLD
That's a huge letdown.
I'm going to get it, after I finish dealing with that freaking Science Fair…
But I think FNaF World, especially Update 2, is very underrated. I've beaten the game, although I can't get beat Update 2 because of the Chica's Magic Rainbow minigame .
I haven't put that much time into playing FNAF World. I'm mainly focusing on playing FNAF 6 at the moment.

Yeah, FNaF World was awesome!
Agreed, I think it gets way too much hate…
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wait Mangle is a she? I thought their gender was “yes”

inactive

yay october
suzannahF401
Scratcher
21 posts

Dabzers wrote:

Yes.. m-mangle is female.. *sobs*
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

suzannahF401 wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

You do remember Scott is the king of trolls?

inactive

yay october
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

It's been a while since I've been on this discussion.

So here's an update-
FNAF 6 IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND STAR WARS 8 WAS AWESOME, I SAW IT ON SATURDAY, BUT THAT'S OFF TOPIC SO WHY AM I TYPING THIS AND WHY DO I KEEP ON HOLDING DOWN CAPS

Last edited by BroBBoy (Dec. 20, 2017 04:05:46)

puppygirlroxatart02
Scratcher
100+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

Today this forum turned 3 years old!!
Omg that's right!! Lemme just say, when I started this forum, I had no idea it would end up being so popular or long lasting, but now we're at almost 9500 posts!! You guys have come up with theories to make heads spin and even though I haven't been adding posts as often, I have been continuing to read every post I can, because seriously, how did this one end up being this popular (and who was it that requested that this become the official? I can't thank you enough). Anyway, thanks, guys, for continuing to post here this long, let's hope this continues on as long as the FNAF universe is expanding and beyond!!

Hi listen to The Adventure Zone it's so good thanks

when green flag clicked
go to [http://maximumfun.org/shows/adventure-zone v]
play sound [The Adventure Zone v] until done
Hyperfinity
Scratcher
500+ posts

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

Omg that's right!! Lemme just say, when I started this forum, I had no idea it would end up being so popular or long lasting, but now we're at almost 9500 posts!! You guys have come up with theories to make heads spin and even though I haven't been adding posts as often, I have been continuing to read every post I can, because seriously, how did this one end up being this popular (and who was it that requested that this become the official? I can't thank you enough). Anyway, thanks, guys, for continuing to post here this long, let's hope this continues on as long as the FNAF universe is expanding and beyond!!
OMG FIRST TIME THE CREATOR EVER REPLIED. I THOUGHT YOU QUIT OR SOMETHING. BUT NOOOOOO.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

You're very welcome!
However, I have some terrible news to make. I feel that FNAF will not grow anymore.

suzannahF401
Scratcher
21 posts

Dabzers wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

You do remember Scott is the king of trolls?
WHY just WHY
suzannahF401
Scratcher
21 posts

cs109801 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

You're very welcome!
However, I have some terrible news to make. I feel that FNAF will not grow anymore.
Well, you never know there actually COULD be a FNAF 7, Scott said he would cancel FNAF 6, but guess what! It came out!
kaspatik
Scratcher
100+ posts

lanai15 wrote:

kaspatik wrote:

no one is even going to act my posts well if not well i am out!!!

???
well i am fan of fnaf …
Kara-Danvers
Scratcher
27 posts

suzannahF401 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

You're very welcome!
Well, you never know there actually COULD be a FNAF 7, Scott said he would cancel FNAF 6, but guess what! It came out!

Last edited by Kara-Danvers (Dec. 20, 2017 17:53:29)

Hyperfinity
Scratcher
500+ posts

suzannahF401 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

You're very welcome!
It was a tycoon not a legit part of the ‘Five Nights at Freddy’s' series.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

lanai15 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

suzannahF401 wrote:

Lol, true.. idk who is in freddy's body.. if u read one of the books by scott cawthon, i think it says who it is.
Yeah it says in TSE.

Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

You've all made a great mistake in solving FNaF. Listening to that scumbag Game Theory. His theories in general are very disprovable. Let's not forget his FNaF 1 Theory, where he says you play as the murderer, even though that's a pile of baldergash! And really, why would you even listen to some idiotic pixel-brained person who claims Mario is mental, or that Mario is faster than Sonic?! So overall, I don't think FNaF is solved. GT is most likely wrong. Again. And by the way, I'd tell you how I feel about GT in this matter, but I'd have to use words not allowed in Scratch.
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ian123asd wrote:

You've all made a great mistake in solving FNaF. Listening to that scumbag Game Theory. His theories in general are very disprovable. Let's not forget his FNaF 1 Theory, where he says you play as the murderer, even though that's a pile of baldergash! And really, why would you even listen to some idiotic pixel-brained person who claims Mario is mental, or that Mario is faster than Sonic?! So overall, I don't think FNaF is solved. GT is most likely wrong. Again. And by the way, I'd tell you how I feel about GT in this matter, but I'd have to use words not allowed in Scratch.
From what I've seen his Film stuff is better and more well-researched Especially with 50 Shades of all things.

inactive

yay october
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

It's been a while since I've been on this discussion.
Um

BroBBoy wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

FNAF 6 IS HERE!!!
I know people are always saying random stuff like this on the forum, but the “fazbear tycoon” STARTS OFF as a tycoon game, but then it BECOMES FNAF 6!!!!!!!!!!!!

All aboard the Hype Train. Who's with me?
its called PIZZERIA SIMULATOR
Yeah, I have it! The game is absolutely incredible! I'm stuck on day 2, but I've only played it once. It's really weird.
;-; yesterday i was going to get it, but my cumputer doesnt supposrt steam. SO i ONLY GOT FNAF WORLD
That's a huge letdown.
I'm going to get it, after I finish dealing with that freaking Science Fair…
But I think FNaF World, especially Update 2, is very underrated. I've beaten the game, although I can't get beat Update 2 because of the Chica's Magic Rainbow minigame .
I haven't put that much time into playing FNAF World. I'm mainly focusing on playing FNAF 6 at the moment.

Yeah, FNaF World was awesome!
Agreed, I think it gets way too much hate…
This was literally posted on the same day

inactive

yay october