Discuss Scratch

MKMasta
Scratcher
44 posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

MKMasta wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

Purple Guy actually caused the Bite incident. Then the animatronics(which was possessed by those dead children.) saw him as an endoskeleton without a costume and stuffed him into a spare Fazbear suit, killing him in the process. Then, the spring-lock trapped his soul that was released, causing him to turn into Springtrap from FNAF3. There okay, case closed. But I think the TRUE reason the children killed Purple Guy was to avenge their own deaths. That's just in my opinion of the true reason.
Exactly WHICH Bite are you talking about?
I'm talking about The Bite of '83.
The Bite of ‘83 was only ONE child, not five. Also, Purple Guy could not have caused that Bite, because he was only mentioned once in that entire game, and he was proven to be innocent. All he did there was put the Spring Bonnie head on the person with the suit, and that triggered CC’s dreams. All in all, PG was falsely indentified throughout the entire franchise because of what te Crying Child saw.
Look, Purple Guy's TRUE name is possibly Vincent and his animatronic name ISN'T Spring Bonnie, BUT Springtrap. Foxy was the cause of the Bite of '87. However, Purple Guy (Vincent) was the core as he actually killed five children after killing that other one.
The reason is that it caused one of the 5 children to absorb into Foxy, which triggered the Bite of ‘87, that proves that Vincent WAS TRULY behind it. But, that’s just in my opinion.

“It is usually hard for ma life for me and my ma gf Morrigan. Even when we're worlds apart, we're always in love with each other…
But it is love to describe it for me and her and one another.
But even with the Swords of Darkness and Light.
The both of us will ALWAYS be rulers of the night.”
-MKMasta (Author of The Succubus Skin.)
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

MKMasta wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

Purple Guy actually caused the Bite incident. Then the animatronics(which was possessed by those dead children.) saw him as an endoskeleton without a costume and stuffed him into a spare Fazbear suit, killing him in the process. Then, the spring-lock trapped his soul that was released, causing him to turn into Springtrap from FNAF3. There okay, case closed. But I think the TRUE reason the children killed Purple Guy was to avenge their own deaths. That's just in my opinion of the true reason.
The Bite of ‘83 was only ONE child, not five. Also, Purple Guy could not have caused that Bite, because he was only mentioned once in that entire game, and he was proven to be innocent. All he did there was put the Spring Bonnie head on the person with the suit, and that triggered CC’s dreams. All in all, PG was falsely indentified throughout the entire franchise because of what te Crying Child saw.
Look, Purple Guy's TRUE name is possibly Vincent and his animatronic name ISN'T Spring Bonnie, BUT Springtrap. Foxy was the cause of the Bite of '87. However, Purple Guy (Vincent) was the core as he actually killed five children after killing that other one.
The reason is that it caused one of the 5 children to absorb into Foxy, which triggered the Bite of ‘87, that proves that Vincent WAS TRULY behind it. But, that’s just in my opinion.
You do realize that in CC's real life, PG did nothing, but CC jumped to conclusions too quickly, right?

MKMasta
Scratcher
44 posts

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

You do realize that in CC's real life, PG did nothing, but CC jumped to conclusions too quickly, right?
This is just a theory of mine, because I haven't played any FNAF games, because too many jumpscares can kill me, literally.

“It is usually hard for ma life for me and my ma gf Morrigan. Even when we're worlds apart, we're always in love with each other…
MKMasta
Scratcher
44 posts

MKMasta wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

This is just a theory of mine, because I haven't played any FNAF games, because too many jumpscares can kill me, literally.
Btw cs109801, I love trying 2 find walkthroughs for those games, so +1 follower for you!

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

MKMasta wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

Btw cs109801, I love trying 2 find walkthroughs for those games, so +1 follower for you!
What games? You mean the game I'm making?

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

GUUUYYYSS!!
I have added a new teaser to my project! Check it out!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/129320941/

MKMasta
Scratcher
44 posts

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

I'm talking about the officialy released ones that are are created by Scott Cawthon.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

MKMasta wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

I'm talking about the officialy released ones that are are created by Scott Cawthon.
Oh, ok. Gotcha
You want me to help you on any of the games now?

Last edited by cs109801 (Jan. 13, 2017 20:09:58)

Nextor
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchingthecode97 wrote:

Nextor wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

Foxyuk wrote:

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

Ohailo everybody, it's me PPG. I have a couple theories about FNAF and FNAF 2 that I'm wondering if anyone else has thought about and come to the same conclusion as me.

First: Who was the victim of the Bite of ‘87????

Since it is not mentioned in the second game at all, the first conclusion that you must come to is that the Bite of ’87 has not happened yet. The check that you receive is dated 11-13-1987, meaning that since the Bite has not happened yet, it must have happened some time within the next two months. Along with the check, you receive a notice saying that Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place is closing. It can't have happened while the restaurant was closed, now could it? That means that it would've had to happen at the end of the week that you were there. On Night Four of the second game, Phone Guy mentions that the animatronic's facial recognition systems aren't working right, and they are acting more hostile towards employees. On Night Six, you are asked to do one more job, a birthday party, staying near the animatronics so that they don't hurt anybody. After that is when the restaurant closes. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!! When you put all of the clues together, you are able to figure out that you, Jeremy Fitzgerald, the character/night guard that you play in FNAF 2, is the victim of the Bite of '87.
It actually isn't. Purple Guy killed 5 children according to the FNAF lore, which started the series. The 5 dead children absorbed their souls into the animatronics, that lead to the Bite of ‘87. (thought it was ’83, but clearly mistaken.) Thus, that means Purple Guy, was TRULY behind it according to my online research. So how 'bout that? Case TRULY closed!
We are looking for the animatronic responsible. It's fairly obvious that PG stuffed them into the suits. But if the Bite of 87' (Yes, not 83) in 4 is in fact the Bite of 87', then PG killing the kids had nothing to do with it.

If you think it was 83, let me ask you this. How can there be a Mangle toy? It cannot be the toy that Mangle was based off of, as Phone Guy heavily implies that Mangle's gimmick was just a quick solution to a problem they had. Nor could it just be a broken Toy Foxy toy, as the toy has 2 endoskeleton heads.
To be honest, there's no real evidence that FNAF2 ever happened. I mean, think about it. the FNAF2 phone calls reference the animatronics there, despite being proven to be training tapes in FNAF3. Therefore, these FNAF2 calls must happen after the Crying Child's incident at the original location. Besides, it explains the 2-headed mangle you brought up. I don't care HOW you redesigned Foxy; NO ONE planned it to have 2 heads! Finally, it explains Scott Cawthon's hint back from FNAF4: “In the FNAF4 mini game, why would the tiny toy chica be missing her beak?”
And this led me to another revelation. “What is seen in the shadows is easily misunderstood in the mind of a child.” Originally, I assumed it referred to the Purple Man easter egg from FNAF4, and it may. But now that we know that Pink Guy and Purple Guy are different people, it makes even more sense in another light. The dead children are just that– children. In the destruction of their animatronic bodies, they misenterpreted the actions of Michael to be hostile, and thus forced him into the Spring Bonnie suit.
Hope that clears things up.
(Rest of the games are real life though)
FNAF 3, anyone? Remember the box with the toys and all that? Yep, FNAF 2 was real. And you gave no sufficient evidence that FNAF 2 isn't real. I actually have no clue what you are talking about. Please try to be specific. Also, that was my entire point about Mangle, no one planned it to have 2 heads so the toy must've been present after FFP reopened, which therefore makes FNAF 4 in 1987.
*sighs laconically* FNAF4 can't be in 1987. Know why? We all know SL happens in between FNAf4 and FNAF2. Well, the paycheck for FNAF2 is in late 1987, and if what we see in FNAF4 is also in 1987, then SL must happen in an incredibly short time period. Besides, the newspaper at the beginning of FNAF2 says, “Vintage pizzeria given new life!” If there was less than a year's gap in between FNAF4 and FNAF2, it wouldn't be called “vintage”, now would it?
Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nextor wrote:

Nextor wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

Foxyuk wrote:

Ohailo everybody, it's me PPG. I have a couple theories about FNAF and FNAF 2 that I'm wondering if anyone else has thought about and come to the same conclusion as me.

Since it is not mentioned in the second game at all, the first conclusion that you must come to is that the Bite of ’87 has not happened yet. The check that you receive is dated 11-13-1987, meaning that since the Bite has not happened yet, it must have happened some time within the next two months. Along with the check, you receive a notice saying that Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place is closing. It can't have happened while the restaurant was closed, now could it? That means that it would've had to happen at the end of the week that you were there. On Night Four of the second game, Phone Guy mentions that the animatronic's facial recognition systems aren't working right, and they are acting more hostile towards employees. On Night Six, you are asked to do one more job, a birthday party, staying near the animatronics so that they don't hurt anybody. After that is when the restaurant closes. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!! When you put all of the clues together, you are able to figure out that you, Jeremy Fitzgerald, the character/night guard that you play in FNAF 2, is the victim of the Bite of '87.
It actually isn't. Purple Guy killed 5 children according to the FNAF lore, which started the series. The 5 dead children absorbed their souls into the animatronics, that lead to the Bite of ‘87. (thought it was ’83, but clearly mistaken.) Thus, that means Purple Guy, was TRULY behind it according to my online research. So how 'bout that? Case TRULY closed!
We are looking for the animatronic responsible. It's fairly obvious that PG stuffed them into the suits. But if the Bite of 87' (Yes, not 83) in 4 is in fact the Bite of 87', then PG killing the kids had nothing to do with it.

If you think it was 83, let me ask you this. How can there be a Mangle toy? It cannot be the toy that Mangle was based off of, as Phone Guy heavily implies that Mangle's gimmick was just a quick solution to a problem they had. Nor could it just be a broken Toy Foxy toy, as the toy has 2 endoskeleton heads.
To be honest, there's no real evidence that FNAF2 ever happened. I mean, think about it. the FNAF2 phone calls reference the animatronics there, despite being proven to be training tapes in FNAF3. Therefore, these FNAF2 calls must happen after the Crying Child's incident at the original location. Besides, it explains the 2-headed mangle you brought up. I don't care HOW you redesigned Foxy; NO ONE planned it to have 2 heads! Finally, it explains Scott Cawthon's hint back from FNAF4: “In the FNAF4 mini game, why would the tiny toy chica be missing her beak?”
And this led me to another revelation. “What is seen in the shadows is easily misunderstood in the mind of a child.” Originally, I assumed it referred to the Purple Man easter egg from FNAF4, and it may. But now that we know that Pink Guy and Purple Guy are different people, it makes even more sense in another light. The dead children are just that– children. In the destruction of their animatronic bodies, they misenterpreted the actions of Michael to be hostile, and thus forced him into the Spring Bonnie suit.
FNAF 3, anyone? Remember the box with the toys and all that? Yep, FNAF 2 was real. And you gave no sufficient evidence that FNAF 2 isn't real. I actually have no clue what you are talking about. Please try to be specific. Also, that was my entire point about Mangle, no one planned it to have 2 heads so the toy must've been present after FFP reopened, which therefore makes FNAF 4 in 1987.
*sighs laconically* FNAF4 can't be in 1987. Know why? We all know SL happens in between FNAf4 and FNAF2. Well, the paycheck for FNAF2 is in late 1987, and if what we see in FNAF4 is also in 1987, then SL must happen in an incredibly short time period. Besides, the newspaper at the beginning of FNAF2 says, “Vintage pizzeria given new life!” If there was less than a year's gap in between FNAF4 and FNAF2, it wouldn't be called “vintage”, now would it?
Excuse me, but I don't see any proof that SL is inbetween 2 and 4

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

You know what I think we should do? I think that the best theorists that still go on this discussion page should have a meeting together in person, talk about their FNAF theories, and then try to come up with ways to summarize the list and show it to other people (Like maybe GT). Ithink it sounds like a great idea. I f you do too, reply to this with 3 smile-with-tongue faces and a list of who should and/or should not go. Remember, this would only be your opinions for lists. No one should offend another. I'm not trying to do that. I'm trying to come up with a way to put these theories to rest, and talk about some other ones, huh? What do you think?

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nextor wrote:

Nextor wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

Foxyuk wrote:

The proof? It's Mangle. Mangle is the endoskeleton of Funtime Foxy. The head looks exactly the same.
As for the reason there's two heads? I'm not entirely sure. It might have something to do with the way it looks in the room in the FNAF 4 minigame.
Also, Funtime Foxy is not a prototype for the animatronic that is meant to be Mangle. They brought him/her/it back, possibly because of its popularity at CBPW. I don't know why the others did not come back.
Hold on a minute.
Funtime Foxy was scooped in the scooping room in SL, but where does the endoseleton go?
Inside Mangle.
Funtime Foxy does not go to the new FFP. Only his/her/its endoskeleton does, and they put a new body on her. That's why you don't see any faceplates open in the jumpscare. It's a new head. Hope that clears something up.

Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

Nextor wrote:

Nextor wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

Foxyuk wrote:

The proof? It's Mangle. Mangle is the endoskeleton of Funtime Foxy. The head looks exactly the same.
As for the reason there's two heads? I'm not entirely sure. It might have something to do with the way it looks in the room in the FNAF 4 minigame.
Also, Funtime Foxy is not a prototype for the animatronic that is meant to be Mangle. They brought him/her/it back, possibly because of its popularity at CBPW. I don't know why the others did not come back.
Hold on a minute.
Funtime Foxy was scooped in the scooping room in SL, but where does the endoseleton go?
Inside Mangle.
Funtime Foxy does not go to the new FFP. Only his/her/its endoskeleton does, and they put a new body on her. That's why you don't see any faceplates open in the jumpscare. It's a new head. Hope that clears something up.
It's 100% not FTF. They would've had to scrap the entire endoskeleton to be the way it would look like in FNAF 2. And the room has nothing to do with the fact that Mangle has 2 heads other than proving it is in 87.

Nextor
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nextor wrote:

Nextor wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

Foxyuk wrote:

We know that Pink Guy and Purple Guy are different people now, correct? We only see Pink Guy at the original locations of Fredbear's (Give cake to the children) and the original FFP (Foxy go go go), the one with the springlock suits. Now, Purple Guy (Michael) makes his debut in the FNAF2 location (Save them), and never appears before that. The SL custom nights show us that Michael become this Purple Man in the aftermath of being scooped. Therefore, Fnaf2 must happen before FNAF2, but after FNAF4, where Mike is still in that blasted Foxy mask.
Nextor
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

Nextor wrote:

Nextor wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

Foxyuk wrote:

Hold on a minute.
Inside Mangle.
It's 100% not FTF. They would've had to scrap the entire endoskeleton to be the way it would look like in FNAF 2. And the room has nothing to do with the fact that Mangle has 2 heads other than proving it is in 87.
Besides, Ennard encompasses all the SL animatronics, including Funtime Foxy. There is no way s/he could be Mangle.
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nextor wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Hold on a minute.
Inside Mangle.
Besides, Ennard encompasses all the SL animatronics, including Funtime Foxy. There is no way s/he could be Mangle.
Sounds like you're telling me part of Ennard was used to make Mangle.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

I've noticed something that no one EVER talks about here.
I was playing a lot of FNAF World recently, and I found out that, as Freddy, when I talk to Fredbear, and I wait on the “Done” screen for awhile, Fredbear… CHANGES. At one of the times he changes, he says, as Freddy, you are being controlled by strings from a PUPPET MASTER. O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:
That means that Freddy, back to the original games now, is controlled by either a person or THE MARIONETTE.
BUT…
The Marionette is controlled himself by strings in FNAF 2, so someone is controlling HIM, too. That leaves us with just the person.

Now, who is that?
Who would possibly want to control Freddy AND The Marionette? My thought is that it's WILLIAM AFTON, or PG.
Why? Because Freddy only starts moving on Night 3 of, actually, both FNAF 1 and FNAF 2. He moves SPECIFICALLY on those nights through the Puppet (We know that from the cutscene after Night 4 on FNAF 2), but the Puppet is contolled by PG.
I know this because once the Puppet gets loose, he goes to attempt to kill you, which would mean the creator is the killer.
As I'm typing this, I'm now thinking that the Puppet is going to try to get you because he thinks you're PG, and PG created the Puppet, and he also made Freddy, so that would cause these two to intersect.
(BTW I HAVE NOT READ TSE SO IF ANY OF THIS IS WRONG I DID NOT READ IT SO YEAH)
Hope you liked this. I thought it was a cool one, too, so I hope you like it

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

I was playing a lot of FNAF World recently, and I found out that, as Freddy, when I talk to Fredbear, and I wait on the “Done” screen for awhile, Fredbear… CHANGES. At one of the times he changes, he says, as Freddy, you are being controlled by strings from a PUPPET MASTER.:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O
That means that Freddy, back to the original games now, is controlled by either a person or THE MARIONETTE.
BUT…
The Marionette is controlled himself by strings in FNAF 2, so someone is controlling HIM, too. That leaves us with just the person.

Now, who is that?
Who would possibly want to control Freddy AND The Marionette? My thought is that it's WILLIAM AFTON, or PG.
Why? Because Freddy only starts moving on Night 3 of, actually, both FNAF 1 and FNAF 2. He moves SPECIFICALLY on those nights through the Puppet (We know that from the cutscene after Night 4 on FNAF 2), but the Puppet is contolled by PG.
I know this because once the Puppet gets loose, he goes to attempt to kill you, which would mean the creator is the killer.
As I'm typing this, I'm now thinking that the Puppet is going to try to get you because he thinks you're PG, and PG created the Puppet, and he also made Freddy, so that would cause these two to intersect.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

I was playing a lot of FNAF World recently, and I found out that, as Freddy, when I talk to Fredbear, and I wait on the “Done” screen for awhile, Fredbear… CHANGES. At one of the times he changes, he says, as Freddy, you are being controlled by strings from a PUPPET MASTER. :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O
BUT…

Now, who is that?
Hope this changes some things.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

I was playing a lot of FNAF World recently, and I found out that, as Freddy, when I talk to Fredbear, and I wait on the “Done” screen for awhile, Fredbear… CHANGES. At one of the times he changes, he says, as Freddy, you are being controlled by strings from a PUPPET MASTER. :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O
BUT…

Now, who is that?
Hope this changes some things.