Discuss Scratch

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

awesomekid0224 wrote:

_NeonBlue_ wrote:

Another theory: Who killed Phone Guy?
Who is the culprit? (My thought): Chica the Chicken

So, we all know Phone Guy dies on Night 4 of FNAF1, but who killed him? There is major lack in info surrounding his death, causing intense speculation!

“Hello, hello? Hey! Hey, wow, day 4. I knew you could do it.
Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow. *banging sound* It's-It's been a bad night here for me. Um, I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you *clears throat* uh, when I did.
Uh, hey, do me a favor. *bang bang* Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the back room? *bang bang* I'm gonna to try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won’t be so bad. *bang bang* Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there. *chime plays*.

You know…*moan* oh, no - *noises followed by an animatronic screech and static*”

This is how I think it went:
Phone Guy has the left door closed, keeping from Foxy and Bonnie from coming in, because Foxy is the only animatronic who can bang on doors. Phone Guy's monitor has switched to the Kitchen and he is listening to Freddy play his jingle because Freddy only plays his jingle in the kitchen and when the power goes out. (The power didn't go out because there was no sound indication that it did.) Chica snuck in, as the right door was open, and made her moaning sounds. Phone Guy immediately noticed this and flipped his monitor down, causing Chica to kill him.
I think he was STUFFED into Chica, but was killed by Golden Freddy.
Actually, I think it was GF as well because I believe it went like this:
Phone Guy had his left door closed, keeping Foxy and Bonnie from coming in. The camera was flipped up to the kitchen and heard the chime that indicates Freddy's there. Then he heard the moan, put down the camera, and saw GF. That is when you hear the jumpscare noise and the static.

masonic5
Scratcher
79 posts

Foxyuk wrote:

Foxyuk wrote:

masonic5 wrote:

Foxyuk wrote:

masonic5 wrote:

MagicPigPerson wrote:

masonic5 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

There is finally nothing on scottgames.com. Go check it out.

CHHHH

please don't let this be the end
Warner Bros are currently in the progress of making a FNAF movie, coming out June 2018. So, I don't think it's over just yet.
(BTW your siggy can't happen as cats are actually Lactose Intolerant.)

on your first thing YAS

and on your second thing, idec my imagination has no limits
no
are you saying no to my imagination (if so then your opinion doesn't matter I can do what I want) or me being hyped about movie?
The movie
Then why are you here if you are hating on the franchise, answer me that, “Foxyuk”.

ok guys i did it i changed my signature the running gag is over it's been a great 3 years
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

I AM ABOUT TO EXPLAIN FNAF!!
In one sentence.
The sentence is a question, in fact, the first question in the FNAF 4 trailer.
“What is it you think you see?”
THINK you see.
THINK.
Obviously this one sentence shows us that the FNAF 4 Nightmare animatronics aren't what they seem to be to the child. If you have seen my other theory on page 402 (I think?), you'll know what I mean.
The animatronics are none other than the children in the minigames, but Nightmare and Nightmare Fredbear aren't really there.
Why are their two jumpscares different? Because… Nightmare Fredbear seems so real to the Crying Child because of the Bite of ‘83, so the jumpscare looks just like the other jumpscares.
But what about Nightmare? Why does he not have a real jumpscare like the others? Because he’s CC's soul in an animatronic. The fact that he first shows up on Night 7 proves that the Crying Child already died, so you play as someone else on Nights 7 and 8.
Nightmare's jumpscare isn't a real one because he never really wanted to hurt anyone as CC, so why would he do it then?
So, to conclude, Nightmare and Nightmare Fredbear aren't there, but the others are.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

In one sentence.
THINK you see.
THINK.
Obviously this one sentence shows us that the FNAF 4 Nightmare animatronics aren't what they seem to be to the child. If you have seen my other theory on page 402 (I think?), you'll know what I mean.
The animatronics are none other than the children in the minigames, but Nightmare and Nightmare Fredbear aren't really there.
Why are their two jumpscares different? Because… Nightmare Fredbear seems so real to the Crying Child because of the Bite of ‘83, so the jumpscare looks just like the other jumpscares.
But what about Nightmare? Why does he not have a real jumpscare like the others? Because he’s CC's soul in an animatronic. The fact that he first shows up on Night 7 proves that the Crying Child already died, so you play as someone else on Nights 7 and 8.
Nightmare's jumpscare isn't a real one because he never really wanted to hurt anyone as CC, so why would he do it then?
So, to conclude, Nightmare and Nightmare Fredbear aren't there, but the others are.
The others are there as the children with the masks on Thet just look different to the Crying Child in his head.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

In one sentence.
THINK you see.
THINK.
The others are there as the children with the masks on Thet just look different to the Crying Child in his head.

MKMasta
Scratcher
44 posts

Purple Guy actually caused the Bite incident. Then the animatronics(which was possessed by those dead children.) saw him as an endoskeleton without a costume and stuffed him into a spare Fazbear suit, killing him in the process. Then, the spring-lock trapped his soul that was released, causing him to turn into Springtrap from FNAF3. There okay, case closed. But I think the TRUE reason the children killed Purple Guy was to avenge their own deaths. That's just in my opinion of the true reason.

“It is usually hard for ma life for me and my ma gf Morrigan. Even when we're worlds apart, we're always in love with each other…
But it is love to describe it for me and her and one another.
But even with the Swords of Darkness and Light.
The both of us will ALWAYS be rulers of the night.”
-MKMasta (Author of The Succubus Skin.)
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

MKMasta wrote:

Purple Guy actually caused the Bite incident. Then the animatronics(which was possessed by those dead children.) saw him as an endoskeleton without a costume and stuffed him into a spare Fazbear suit, killing him in the process. Then, the spring-lock trapped his soul that was released, causing him to turn into Springtrap from FNAF3. There okay, case closed. But I think the TRUE reason the children killed Purple Guy was to avenge their own deaths. That's just in my opinion of the true reason.
Exactly WHICH Bite are you talking about?

MKMasta
Scratcher
44 posts

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

I'm talking about The Bite of '83.

“It is usually hard for ma life for me and my ma gf Morrigan. Even when we're worlds apart, we're always in love with each other…
Foxyuk
New to Scratch
100+ posts

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

Ohailo everybody, it's me PPG. I have a couple theories about FNAF and FNAF 2 that I'm wondering if anyone else has thought about and come to the same conclusion as me.

First: Who was the victim of the Bite of ‘87????

Since it is not mentioned in the second game at all, the first conclusion that you must come to is that the Bite of ’87 has not happened yet. The check that you receive is dated 11-13-1987, meaning that since the Bite has not happened yet, it must have happened some time within the next two months. Along with the check, you receive a notice saying that Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place is closing. It can't have happened while the restaurant was closed, now could it? That means that it would've had to happen at the end of the week that you were there. On Night Four of the second game, Phone Guy mentions that the animatronic's facial recognition systems aren't working right, and they are acting more hostile towards employees. On Night Six, you are asked to do one more job, a birthday party, staying near the animatronics so that they don't hurt anybody. After that is when the restaurant closes. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!! When you put all of the clues together, you are able to figure out that you, Jeremy Fitzgerald, the character/night guard that you play in FNAF 2, is the victim of the Bite of '87.
MKMasta
Scratcher
44 posts

Foxyuk wrote:

Ohailo everybody, it's me PPG. I have a couple theories about FNAF and FNAF 2 that I'm wondering if anyone else has thought about and come to the same conclusion as me.

Since it is not mentioned in the second game at all, the first conclusion that you must come to is that the Bite of ’87 has not happened yet. The check that you receive is dated 11-13-1987, meaning that since the Bite has not happened yet, it must have happened some time within the next two months. Along with the check, you receive a notice saying that Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place is closing. It can't have happened while the restaurant was closed, now could it? That means that it would've had to happen at the end of the week that you were there. On Night Four of the second game, Phone Guy mentions that the animatronic's facial recognition systems aren't working right, and they are acting more hostile towards employees. On Night Six, you are asked to do one more job, a birthday party, staying near the animatronics so that they don't hurt anybody. After that is when the restaurant closes. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!! When you put all of the clues together, you are able to figure out that you, Jeremy Fitzgerald, the character/night guard that you play in FNAF 2, is the victim of the Bite of '87.
It actually isn't. Purple Guy killed 5 children according to the FNAF lore, which started the series. The 5 dead children absorbed their souls into the animatronics, that lead to the Bite of ‘87. (thought it was ’83, but clearly mistaken.) Thus, that means Purple Guy, was TRULY behind it according to my online research. So how 'bout that? Case TRULY closed!

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

MKMasta wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

The Bite of ‘83 was only ONE child, not five. Also, Purple Guy could not have caused that Bite, because he was only mentioned once in that entire game, and he was proven to be innocent. All he did there was put the Spring Bonnie head on the person with the suit, and that triggered CC’s dreams. All in all, PG was falsely indentified throughout the entire franchise because of what te Crying Child saw.

Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

MKMasta wrote:

Foxyuk wrote:

It actually isn't. Purple Guy killed 5 children according to the FNAF lore, which started the series. The 5 dead children absorbed their souls into the animatronics, that lead to the Bite of ‘87. (thought it was ’83, but clearly mistaken.) Thus, that means Purple Guy, was TRULY behind it according to my online research. So how 'bout that? Case TRULY closed!
We are looking for the animatronic responsible. It's fairly obvious that PG stuffed them into the suits. But if the Bite of 87' (Yes, not 83) in 4 is in fact the Bite of 87', then PG killing the kids had nothing to do with it.

If you think it was 83, let me ask you this. How can there be a Mangle toy? It cannot be the toy that Mangle was based off of, as Phone Guy heavily implies that Mangle's gimmick was just a quick solution to a problem they had. Nor could it just be a broken Toy Foxy toy, as the toy has 2 endoskeleton heads.

Nextor
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchingthecode97 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

Foxyuk wrote:

We are looking for the animatronic responsible. It's fairly obvious that PG stuffed them into the suits. But if the Bite of 87' (Yes, not 83) in 4 is in fact the Bite of 87', then PG killing the kids had nothing to do with it.

If you think it was 83, let me ask you this. How can there be a Mangle toy? It cannot be the toy that Mangle was based off of, as Phone Guy heavily implies that Mangle's gimmick was just a quick solution to a problem they had. Nor could it just be a broken Toy Foxy toy, as the toy has 2 endoskeleton heads.
To be honest, there's no real evidence that FNAF2 ever happened. I mean, think about it. the FNAF2 phone calls reference the animatronics there, despite being proven to be training tapes in FNAF3. Therefore, these FNAF2 calls must happen after the Crying Child's incident at the original location. Besides, it explains the 2-headed mangle you brought up. I don't care HOW you redesigned Foxy; NO ONE planned it to have 2 heads! Finally, it explains Scott Cawthon's hint back from FNAF4: “In the FNAF4 mini game, why would the tiny toy chica be missing her beak?”
And this led me to another revelation. “What is seen in the shadows is easily misunderstood in the mind of a child.” Originally, I assumed it referred to the Purple Man easter egg from FNAF4, and it may. But now that we know that Pink Guy and Purple Guy are different people, it makes even more sense in another light. The dead children are just that– children. In the destruction of their animatronic bodies, they misenterpreted the actions of Michael to be hostile, and thus forced him into the Spring Bonnie suit.
Hope that clears things up.
(Rest of the games are real life though)
Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nextor wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

Foxyuk wrote:

To be honest, there's no real evidence that FNAF2 ever happened. I mean, think about it. the FNAF2 phone calls reference the animatronics there, despite being proven to be training tapes in FNAF3. Therefore, these FNAF2 calls must happen after the Crying Child's incident at the original location. Besides, it explains the 2-headed mangle you brought up. I don't care HOW you redesigned Foxy; NO ONE planned it to have 2 heads! Finally, it explains Scott Cawthon's hint back from FNAF4: “In the FNAF4 mini game, why would the tiny toy chica be missing her beak?”
And this led me to another revelation. “What is seen in the shadows is easily misunderstood in the mind of a child.” Originally, I assumed it referred to the Purple Man easter egg from FNAF4, and it may. But now that we know that Pink Guy and Purple Guy are different people, it makes even more sense in another light. The dead children are just that– children. In the destruction of their animatronic bodies, they misenterpreted the actions of Michael to be hostile, and thus forced him into the Spring Bonnie suit.
Hope that clears things up.
(Rest of the games are real life though)
FNAF 3, anyone? Remember the box with the toys and all that? Yep, FNAF 2 was real. And you gave no sufficient evidence that FNAF 2 isn't real. I actually have no clue what you are talking about. Please try to be specific. Also, that was my entire point about Mangle, no one planned it to have 2 heads so the toy must've been present after FFP reopened, which therefore makes FNAF 4 in 1987.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

crabclaw118 wrote:

RELEASE DATE COMFIRMED!
http://www.scottgames.com/project.JPG
Remember when we were all happy about this and we didn't know as much about SL than we do now?

MagicPigPerson
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MKMasta wrote:

Foxyuk wrote:

WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT PURPLE GUY STUFFED THE KIDS INSIDE THE ANIMATRONIC SUITS? It's obvious that it was the puppet/ marionette that stuffed the kids inside the suits in the ‘give gifts, give life’ minigame.

Scratch Profile

“If you fall down a rabbit hole, befriend the rabbits.” - MagicPigPerson

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi, does anybody know exactly what page I first started on this discussion page? I can't seem to find it… :l

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

This might sound crazy, but what if FNAF was real life, and animatronics were talking to us on this page?

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

This is what my friend says. (Yes, we are going to be talking about Balloon Boy. You have been warned.)
He says that Balloon Boy from FNAF 2 is actually a ghost in the game itself. He says this for two reasons.
1) The fact that he's the only non-secret animatronic that does not jumpscare you can seem kinf of strange, and also that no one really seems to notice him (except for you, of course)
2) In the “Save Them” minigame, you are Freddy following the Puppet in the FNAF 2 establishment. If you explore around a lot more, you will find all of the FNAF 2 animatronics, EXCEPT BB. WHAT???
This goes to show that Balloon Boy is not a real animatronic because (I forgot to add this before) if you look closely at BB's body, there is NO ENDOSKELETON you can find. It doesn't explain a lot, but my friend thought of it, and hey , it's just a theory.
A GAME THEORY.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(Why does everyone do this?)

MKMasta
Scratcher
44 posts

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

The Bite of ‘83 was only ONE child, not five. Also, Purple Guy could not have caused that Bite, because he was only mentioned once in that entire game, and he was proven to be innocent. All he did there was put the Spring Bonnie head on the person with the suit, and that triggered CC’s dreams. All in all, PG was falsely indentified throughout the entire franchise because of what te Crying Child saw.
Look, Purple Guy's TRUE name is possibly Vincent and his animatronic name ISN'T Spring Bonnie, BUT Springtrap. Foxy was the cause of the Bite of '87. However, Purple Guy (Vincent) was the core as he actually killed five children after killing that other one.