Discuss Scratch

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

MagicPigPerson wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MagicPigPerson wrote:

OKAY I KNOW THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FNAF BUT…

WHO JUST WATCHED THE NEW EPISODE OF SHERLOCK

JOHNLOCK WAS DESTROYED FOR FIVE WHOLE MINUTES. THIS IS NOT OKAY.

Sorry I'm freaking out because Johnlock was just shattered for too long I just can't my mind is just a huge palace of nope right now.

Okay where in my brain did that metaphor just emerge from
umm… okaaayyy
JOHNLOCK DIED FOR FIVE MINUTES AND 25% OF THE BLAME LIES WITH SHERLOCK
You wouldn't understand
of course i wouldn't (:

Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

MagicPigPerson wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Nextor wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Sounds like you're telling me part of Ennard was used to make Mangle.
What?! No! Get your mind out of the gutter! I'm saying that if Ennard has FTF in it, and Ennard is now in the sewers, then FTF can't be mangle.
What I think is that the SUIT for FTF may be the same as the one for Mangle, but saying that the endoskeletons are the same is a HUGE leap in logic.
You do realize that the custom nights come first, right? I mean, think about it. If the animatronics got scooped prior to the custom nights, then how could they get resurrected? (Sorry. I can't spell that) Funtime Freddy says so himself during the custom nights that makes us presume he's back, so that makes no sense. Now, about Ennard…
Wait a second.
WAIT A SECOND!
I can't believe I haven't thought of this before!
Ennard is the endoskeleton from FNAF 2! Think about it. We don't exactly know where Ennard goes after the sewers, and his body could have changed between those two time periods, and that's also why he's near the Puppet, so…
That's it. (MY MIND IS THINKING LIKE CRAZY NOW) Ennard created the Puppet. He must have been an off-screen project for him so he would be able to hide near the box, and the Puppet's mask looks a little bit like Ennard's mask, so Ennard is in FNAF 2.
MY MIND WAS GOING LIKE CRAZY RIGHT THEN! THIS WAS AN AMAZING GAME THEORY!!
The custom nights are not canon. They were solely made to give a different gaming style to SL, to - in other words - give it more content.
I just told Scratchingthecode97 that Scott posted a discussion on steam, and it says that the custom night actually is canon, so my theory can be true.
He said the cutscenes are canon, not the Custom Night itself.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

You know what I think we should do? I think that the best theorists that still go on this discussion page should have a meeting together in person, talk about their FNAF theories, and then try to come up with ways to summarize the list and show it to other people (Like maybe GT). Ithink it sounds like a great idea. I f you do too, reply to this with 3 smile-with-tongue faces and a list of who should and/or should not go. Remember, this would only be your opinions for lists. No one should offend another. I'm not trying to do that. I'm trying to come up with a way to put these theories to rest, and talk about some other ones, huh? What do you think?
What do you guys think about this?

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchingthecode97 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MagicPigPerson wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Nextor wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

What?! No! Get your mind out of the gutter! I'm saying that if Ennard has FTF in it, and Ennard is now in the sewers, then FTF can't be mangle.
What I think is that the SUIT for FTF may be the same as the one for Mangle, but saying that the endoskeletons are the same is a HUGE leap in logic.
You do realize that the custom nights come first, right? I mean, think about it. If the animatronics got scooped prior to the custom nights, then how could they get resurrected? (Sorry. I can't spell that) Funtime Freddy says so himself during the custom nights that makes us presume he's back, so that makes no sense. Now, about Ennard…
Wait a second.
WAIT A SECOND!
Ennard is the endoskeleton from FNAF 2! Think about it. We don't exactly know where Ennard goes after the sewers, and his body could have changed between those two time periods, and that's also why he's near the Puppet, so…
That's it. (MY MIND IS THINKING LIKE CRAZY NOW) Ennard created the Puppet. He must have been an off-screen project for him so he would be able to hide near the box, and the Puppet's mask looks a little bit like Ennard's mask, so Ennard is in FNAF 2.
The custom nights are not canon. They were solely made to give a different gaming style to SL, to - in other words - give it more content.
I just told Scratchingthecode97 that Scott posted a discussion on steam, and it says that the custom night actually is canon, so my theory can be true.
Where does it say that?

Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MagicPigPerson wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Nextor wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Wait a second.
WAIT A SECOND!
Where does it say that?
Here.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MagicPigPerson wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Nextor wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Wait a second.
WAIT A SECOND!
Where does it say that?
Here.
Oh, ok.
I still think Ennard is the endoskeleton from fnaf 2, though.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

I've been watching a Game Theory video recently, and what I saw makes sense.
According to him, he said that the 3 observatories we've been talking about are cameras controlled by the FREDBEAR plushie on the desk next to the screens. The plush toy has an RC in his hands, which means he is able to check the cameras.
If we are actually playing FNAF 4 ourselves, we cannot see the cameras. Why? Because the cameras are the Fredbear plushies we see throughout the minigames, and the person controlling the cameras can see what CC is doing.
The person controlling the cameras is PG. He's trying to reunite him, CC, his brother (kid with Foxy head), and his sister (pigtail girl). Unfortunately, he loses the sister and CC in the process, but instead he gives CC the Golden Freddy animatronic`, and gets scooped by Ennard, which created by all the animatronics including Circus Baby, who is Pigtail girl. I thought that the theory was actually pretty good, but it's just a theory.
A GAME THEORY.
THANKS FOR WATCHING!!!

Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

MagicPigPerson wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Nextor wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Wait a second.
WAIT A SECOND!
Where does it say that?
Here.
Oh, ok.
They are not the same. First, Ennard is a combination of all of the SL animatronics, so there's only one Ennard. However in FNAF 2, the Endoskeleton is the same in all of the characters.

And they look nothing alike.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

[
Oh, ok.
They are not the same. First, Ennard is a combination of all of the SL animatronics, so there's only one Ennard. However in FNAF 2, the Endoskeleton is the same in all of the characters.

Then why is the endoskeleton in the prize corner with the Puppet, does not jumpscare you, and somewhat looks like the backstage endoskeleton from FNAF 1?

Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

[
Oh, ok.

Then why is the endoskeleton in the prize corner with the Puppet, does not jumpscare you, and somewhat looks like the backstage endoskeleton from FNAF 1?
That does not matter when they are not the same. Also, it looks like the backstage endoskeleton because it's an endoskeleton. Ennard cannot be the endoskeleton as they look nothing alike, and there is only one Ennard and 9 endoskeletons. Case Closed.

computer_tron
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

You know what I think we should do? I think that the best theorists that still go on this discussion page should have a meeting together in person, talk about their FNAF theories, and then try to come up with ways to summarize the list and show it to other people (Like maybe GT). Ithink it sounds like a great idea. I f you do too, reply to this with 3 smile-with-tongue faces and a list of who should and/or should not go. Remember, this would only be your opinions for lists. No one should offend another. I'm not trying to do that. I'm trying to come up with a way to put these theories to rest, and talk about some other ones, huh? What do you think?
i haven't been very active lately but i definitley know it should not be ME xD

I make projects sometimes…
Nextor
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nextor wrote:

Nextor wrote:

Nextor wrote:

Nextor wrote:

MKMasta wrote:

Foxyuk wrote:

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

Ohailo everybody, it's me PPG. I have a couple theories about FNAF and FNAF 2 that I'm wondering if anyone else has thought about and come to the same conclusion as me.

First: Who was the victim of the Bite of ‘87????

Since it is not mentioned in the second game at all, the first conclusion that you must come to is that the Bite of ’87 has not happened yet. The check that you receive is dated 11-13-1987, meaning that since the Bite has not happened yet, it must have happened some time within the next two months. Along with the check, you receive a notice saying that Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place is closing. It can't have happened while the restaurant was closed, now could it? That means that it would've had to happen at the end of the week that you were there. On Night Four of the second game, Phone Guy mentions that the animatronic's facial recognition systems aren't working right, and they are acting more hostile towards employees. On Night Six, you are asked to do one more job, a birthday party, staying near the animatronics so that they don't hurt anybody. After that is when the restaurant closes. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!! When you put all of the clues together, you are able to figure out that you, Jeremy Fitzgerald, the character/night guard that you play in FNAF 2, is the victim of the Bite of '87.
It actually isn't. Purple Guy killed 5 children according to the FNAF lore, which started the series. The 5 dead children absorbed their souls into the animatronics, that lead to the Bite of ‘87. (thought it was ’83, but clearly mistaken.) Thus, that means Purple Guy, was TRULY behind it according to my online research. So how 'bout that? Case TRULY closed!
We are looking for the animatronic responsible. It's fairly obvious that PG stuffed them into the suits. But if the Bite of 87' (Yes, not 83) in 4 is in fact the Bite of 87', then PG killing the kids had nothing to do with it.

If you think it was 83, let me ask you this. How can there be a Mangle toy? It cannot be the toy that Mangle was based off of, as Phone Guy heavily implies that Mangle's gimmick was just a quick solution to a problem they had. Nor could it just be a broken Toy Foxy toy, as the toy has 2 endoskeleton heads.
To be honest, there's no real evidence that FNAF2 ever happened. I mean, think about it. the FNAF2 phone calls reference the animatronics there, despite being proven to be training tapes in FNAF3. Therefore, these FNAF2 calls must happen after the Crying Child's incident at the original location. Besides, it explains the 2-headed mangle you brought up. I don't care HOW you redesigned Foxy; NO ONE planned it to have 2 heads! Finally, it explains Scott Cawthon's hint back from FNAF4: “In the FNAF4 mini game, why would the tiny toy chica be missing her beak?”
And this led me to another revelation. “What is seen in the shadows is easily misunderstood in the mind of a child.” Originally, I assumed it referred to the Purple Man easter egg from FNAF4, and it may. But now that we know that Pink Guy and Purple Guy are different people, it makes even more sense in another light. The dead children are just that– children. In the destruction of their animatronic bodies, they misenterpreted the actions of Michael to be hostile, and thus forced him into the Spring Bonnie suit.
Hope that clears things up.
(Rest of the games are real life though)
FNAF 3, anyone? Remember the box with the toys and all that? Yep, FNAF 2 was real. And you gave no sufficient evidence that FNAF 2 isn't real. I actually have no clue what you are talking about. Please try to be specific. Also, that was my entire point about Mangle, no one planned it to have 2 heads so the toy must've been present after FFP reopened, which therefore makes FNAF 4 in 1987.
*sighs laconically* FNAF4 can't be in 1987. Know why? We all know SL happens in between FNAf4 and FNAF2. Well, the paycheck for FNAF2 is in late 1987, and if what we see in FNAF4 is also in 1987, then SL must happen in an incredibly short time period. Besides, the newspaper at the beginning of FNAF2 says, “Vintage pizzeria given new life!” If there was less than a year's gap in between FNAF4 and FNAF2, it wouldn't be called “vintage”, now would it?
Excuse me, but I don't see any proof that SL is inbetween 2 and 4
We know that Pink Guy and Purple Guy are different people now, correct? We only see Pink Guy at the original locations of Fredbear's (Give cake to the children) and the original FFP (Foxy go go go), the one with the springlock suits. Now, Purple Guy (Michael) makes his debut in the FNAF2 location (Save them), and never appears before that. The SL custom nights show us that Michael become this Purple Man in the aftermath of being scooped. Therefore, SL must happen before FNAF2, but after FNAF4, where Mike is still in that blasted Foxy mask.
Except the fact that the PG in 4 and 2 (SAVETHEM) are the same person, as they both have a badge. So if it is Michael, 87 makes sense as it takes place before. Or, if it is William, it still makes sense, as it could take place anytime around then.
Well, there's one problem that you haven't considered. Heck, I didn't consider it until just now.
Michael is NOT the purple man in the shadows for that easter egg. Their heights don't add up. The Atari color of shadows in these minigames is the exact shade of purple we see on that man, but a slightly different shade of purple four our friend Michael.
And while I was thinking about this, something hit me. Have we seen the purple man kill anyone? No. We've seen the Pink man kill, but not Purple man.
That is assuming that Michael is the Foxy kid. This guy has dark brown hair, a gray shirt, and gray shoes. Michael has light brown hair, a purple shirt, and brown shoes. Not to mention the skin color. Before you point out how people wear different shirts everyday, both CC and his brother both wear the same shirt everyday. Also, because of the color inconsistencies in all of the PG's justifies that color as evidence for different PG's isn't enough. However, Pink guy is pink and has no eyes. This separates Pink Guy from Purple Guy. The fact that they both have a badge and this is the only time they have a badge on clearly shows they both are the same person. Plus, they both have eyes.
On one hand, I applaud you for your considerable consideration of detail. On the other hand, who else could it be? We know this guy can't be William Afton, as he has been well established as the Pink Guy. (We originally thought he was Purple Guy, but that isn't right ) And I guess he could be just some random guy, but that would be really lame. Scott wouldn't just do that to us, right? (That being said, he probably would.) Therefore, that leaves only one option. Michael Afton.
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

computer_tron wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Ok.
Are you sure you don't want to do it?

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

[
Oh, ok.

That does not matter when they are not the same. Also, it looks like the backstage endoskeleton because it's an endoskeleton. Ennard cannot be the endoskeleton as they look nothing alike, and there is only one Ennard and 9 endoskeletons. Case Closed.
Do we still have no idea where Ennard goes after the sewers? I don't exactly know.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

computer_tron wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Ok.
Also, do you know who should?

computer_tron
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

computer_tron wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Ok.
yeah, i'm not very good at theorizing, i don't play yet so i don't have much data
and uh…maybe @Scratchingthecode97?

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

computer_tron wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

computer_tron wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Ok.
yeah, i'm not very good at theorizing, i don't play yet so i don't have much data
Probably should have said this before, but… You need to choose at least 3 or 4 people.

computer_tron
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

computer_tron wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

computer_tron wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Ok.
Probably should have said this before, but… You need to choose at least 3 or 4 people.
ok, you, Scratchingthecode97, uh… Nextor?

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

computer_tron wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

computer_tron wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

computer_tron wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Ok.
ok, you, Scratchingthecode97, uh… Nextor?
Ok, thanks! Now I need to ask more people.
I HOPE EVERYONE ELSE OUT THERE HAS SEEN THIS YOU'RE NOT OFF THE HOOK YET
computer_tron is fine, though. Already talked to him.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

How come I've always been starting off the past few pages? It just makes no sense.