Discuss Scratch

masonic5
Scratcher
79 posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

Who is Plushtrap and where did he come from? I personally think that he is a withered version of the girl's Spring Bonnie plush. No, not pigtail girl. (or was it pigtail girl im not sure anymore)

ok guys i did it i changed my signature the running gag is over it's been a great 3 years
Nextor
Scratcher
100+ posts

I

Scratchingthecode97 wrote:

Nextor wrote:

Before you read this, no. This isn't a Foxy's toes remix.
Springtrap is in endoskeletal form.
Okay, so I took the model of Springtrap from FNAF3, and looked at his feet
They're endoskeletal feet.
This means that springtrap does NOT have a human inside of him in FNAF3. And no, it's not just because PG's feet have rotten off; they don't match Ennard's feet from SL.
I don't know what this changes. Only time will tell.
Whoever said that Ennard's feet are still there? Remember, Purple Guy puked up Ennard in the cutscenes.
I'm saying they're NOT Ennard's feet, but that Springtrap's feet are endoskeletal. That's the whole point, because it proves that whoever is in those cutscenes cannot be PG, because Springtrap has endoskeletal feet.
Nextor
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hang on a minute… if the Crying Child flatlined at Night 6, then who do we play as in Night 7 and 8 of FNAF4? How does Nightmare fit into it?
Oh wait.
Nightmare IS the crying child.
Transparent black animatronic with half of its skull missing? The fact that the crying Child died before night 8 suggests that this is Nightmare.
Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nextor wrote:

I

Nextor wrote:

This means that springtrap does NOT have a human inside of him in FNAF3. And no, it's not just because PG's feet have rotten off; they don't match Ennard's feet from SL.
Whoever said that Ennard's feet are still there? Remember, Purple Guy puked up Ennard in the cutscenes.
I'm saying they're NOT Ennard's feet, but that Springtrap's feet are endoskeletal. That's the whole point, because it proves that whoever is in those cutscenes cannot be PG, because Springtrap has endoskeletal feet.
Except when you consider FNAF 3 Night 5. That is PG inside Springtrap.

Nextor
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nextor wrote:

I

Nextor wrote:

At the same time, this bit of evidence cannot be ignored. These two data points are mutually exclusive–
Unless they're not mutually exclusive.
If PG vomited up Ennard in Custom Night, then there's no way he'd have an endoskeleton inside him. There's only one possible explanation:
PG got out of Springtrap before he could die, and placed an normal endoskeleton inside for some stupid reason. It's the only way these two data point can possibly fit with each other.
Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nextor wrote:

Nextor wrote:

I

Nextor wrote:

At the same time, this bit of evidence cannot be ignored. These two data points are mutually exclusive–
Unless they're not mutually exclusive.
If PG vomited up Ennard in Custom Night, then there's no way he'd have an endoskeleton inside him. There's only one possible explanation:
PG got out of Springtrap before he could die, and placed an normal endoskeleton inside for some stupid reason. It's the only way these two data point can possibly fit with each other.
Honestly, I have no idea why there is an endoskeleton inside of him. I've seen people say that PG only vomited part of Ennard, and the base endoskeleton stayed inside him. Whatever the explanation is, it's canon: http://i.imgur.com/psKPUVE.jpg

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Guys! I am creating my own FNAF fangame! I think it it will change the face of FNAF! This is my teaser project.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/129320941/#player

Charapaw
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nextor wrote:

Hang on a minute… if the Crying Child flatlined at Night 6, then who do we play as in Night 7 and 8 of FNAF4? How does Nightmare fit into it?
Oh wait.
Nightmare IS the crying child.
Transparent black animatronic with half of its skull missing? The fact that the crying Child died before night 8 suggests that this is Nightmare.
…..I never though of that. That is a good theory!

Borderline Happy and I'm borderline sad i'm borderline good and then i'm borderline bad can't get rid of tingling fear i though it out and my head gets clear

That's a song i see lapis singing also this happened when we were heading to my sisters play

sister: I'm so excited to be a teacup fairy in the Nutcracker

me: NYEH HE HE I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE A PLAY PUT ON BY TINY HUMANS!!!

sister: Oh my god really…
kitty1killer5
Scratcher
63 posts

Hey Guys! I just finished my new FNAF Fangame - Five Nights at Scrats v 1.1 https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/138332791/

Last edited by kitty1killer5 (Jan. 2, 2017 12:46:02)

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Guys, I have a HUGE theory that will blow your minds.
We all know the animatronic Ennard, right? Well, I believe that Ennard is inside of Circus Baby. Here is some evidence:
Ennard is two separate words combined. What are the two words? Well, they are none other than the words “Innard” and “Endoskeleton”. This obviously means that Ennard is the inside of another animatronic. And that animatronic is Circus Baby.
Why Circus Baby? Because on Night 5, when you are in the Parts and Service room, and you look at Circus Baby's eyes, there's NOTHING THERE. That means that her endoskeleton is loose, which means it's ENNARD because, like I said before, he is an endoskeleton.

Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

We all know the animatronic Ennard, right? Well, I believe that Ennard is inside of Circus Baby. Here is some evidence:
Ennard is two separate words combined. What are the two words? Well, they are none other than the words “Innard” and “Endoskeleton”. This obviously means that Ennard is the inside of another animatronic. And that animatronic is Circus Baby.
Why Circus Baby? Because on Night 5, when you are in the Parts and Service room, and you look at Circus Baby's eyes, there's NOTHING THERE. That means that her endoskeleton is loose, which means it's ENNARD because, like I said before, he is an endoskeleton.
Ennard is the combined endoskeletons of all the Funtimes. He only exists on night 5. But yes, he is behind baby in night 5. You can see the wires if you look carefully.

herobrine190
Scratcher
99 posts

Hi, I know most of you won't remember me. But I have returned!
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

Here's an interesting theory for the toys,is that Mangle is w.Foxy's realitive and all the withered animatronics are realitives for the toys.Why?Because there withered,for one reason.They were used as parts for the new animatronics and that makes them a part of the toys then.
The toy animatronics result with custom parts and the old animatronics parts,so that means that they would be related.However w.Golden Freddy has no realations because there is no toy Golden Freddy.

Yep that's what all the people that made Foxy x Mangle wrong :
Don't you think that the Marionette could be related to Golden Freddy?

No because Marrıonette exısted before the old anımatronıcs.
Well, that is impossible because Withered Golden Freddy is Fredbear, so that would mean that the puppet was around at the same time as WGF.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

Ennard is the combined endoskeletons of all the Funtimes. He only exists on night 5. But yes, he is behind baby in night 5. You can see the wires if you look carefully.
That is actually not true. Ennard has existed before night 5. He was just in a different identity, which is without the mask. Also, Ennard is the girl who talks to you starting on night 2, which also means that Ennard originally was put in Circus Baby.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

herobrine190 wrote:

Hi, I know most of you won't remember me. But I have returned!
So you have

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Nextor wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

Nextor wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

Well I have a theory just in case you didn't know Ennard is not a separate character.Like he doesn't have a separate soul or something he's all the fnaf sl characters in body and in soul.Anyway *spoilers* In the last cut scene of fnaf sl it shows the reason why springtrap escapes the fire in faz bears fright,it says “And there is one thing I have left to do now.I'm going to come find you.”So springtrap is going to find his father now after escaping the fire.Also Purple guys name is not “William Afton” that is his fathers name his name is “Michael ”.To prove this is that in the cut scene the person talking who is obviously purple guy says “Father,it's me Michael”.To prove that Michael is purple guy is after telling his father he's set Baby free purple guy/Michael says “But there's something wrong with me…I should be dead..”Which describes after he's thrown up ennard in the minigame.He's been scooped after all he should be dead after throwing up his life source,HE SHOULD BE DEAD.And he's purple like all purple guys in the minigames soo yeah Also at the end of the cut scene it shows Springtrap standing outside of Fazbears fright as he just finishes saying “I'M GOING TO COME FIND YOU”.That's it or else this theory is dragging on too long I know..You may not have understood everything but to understand more you should check out the cutscene and the living Tombstone's new sl song too understand more.No I'm not advertising either.
First off, Living Tombstone is not canon. Second off, where the hell is everyone getting the name Michael from? I've watched GTlive play through the whole SL Custom Night, and I NEVER heard this. I think everyone's getting played. The SL cutscenes are just a guy walking down the street, presumable William Afton, as he slowly becomes more and more Purple Man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F3bWM7VwqE Golden Freddy V. Hard mode (spoilers)
Yes after golden Freddy hard mode there is a cutscene and that is what I'm talking about.You should check it out it's pretty awesome
To me, this looks like Michael is questioning why he survived being bitten by Fredbear. He put the animatronics back together, and now he goes in search of his father, William Purple Man Afton. What he doesn't know is that SL happened, forcing Ennard into Will's body. This is why we see Springtrap(?) in this cutscene; it's showing where Mr. Afton actually is, and how impossible Michael's task is.
I feel like this makes more sense then the Crying Child being the Purple man.
Were does it say that he is the crying child? I'm not going to indulge in this much, but this is what I got to say:

Scott said we would see what would become of Eggs Benedict in the final cutscene. As we know from the cutscenes, Eggs Benedict is Purple Guy. Who do we see the aftermath of in the cutscene? Michael Afton. Therefore, Michael is PG. And to further back up my point, right when Michael says “I am going to come find you.”, Springtrap starts running away from Fazbears Fright.

PS: the Crying Child flatlined in FNAF 4, meaning he died.
Well, I'm thinking that Michael Afton is the crying child from FNAF 4. This is because the monitors in the Private Room in Sister Location where you type in 1-9-8-3 in the keypad to see the different angles from FNAF 4 is where William Afton watches his SON play FNAF 4. That makes me think; Is Circus Baby's Pizza World being made during the timeline FNAF 4 takes place?
It's impossible. The Crying Child flatlined, meaning he died. Michael didn't.
Do you think the minigame cutscenes happened before the actual game took place, or after?
FF burned down, of course it is after the actual game took place.

herobrine190
Scratcher
99 posts

cs109801 wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

Here's an interesting theory for the toys,is that Mangle is w.Foxy's realitive and all the withered animatronics are realitives for the toys.Why?Because there withered,for one reason.They were used as parts for the new animatronics and that makes them a part of the toys then.
The toy animatronics result with custom parts and the old animatronics parts,so that means that they would be related.However w.Golden Freddy has no realations because there is no toy Golden Freddy.

Well, that is impossible because Withered Golden Freddy is Fredbear, so that would mean that the puppet was around at the same time as WGF.

I am pretty sure there is no way Mangle and Withered Foxy can be brother and sister
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

herobrine190 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

I am pretty sure there is no way Mangle and Withered Foxy can be brother and sister
That makes sense. It's just the fact that you said WGF is not related to anyone.He actually has a slight relation to the Marionette.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

You know how everyone says that the game is a dream? Well, I have a theory myself that proves it to be true.
It's the static. When you get jumpscared, you have a screen of static (except for FNAF 4). We all assume you die. But what if, when you receive a jumpscare, the child wakes up from his sleep?
That would make me believe that the FNAF 4 gameplay actually happens because, well, the fact that there is the Bite of ‘83 then the child goes to a hospital. Then, the nights start.
The reason why you have those memories in between nights is that in the daytime, when there is no action between you and the animatronics, you have memories from your past, so that would mean that those memories actually happened.
The reason why I think that FNAF 4 is real is because the child still runs around during the night, but the animatronics are just hallucinations. They all have large sharp teeth because they are memories of the Bite from the child.
The child wants to stay asleep until 6am, but sometimes he can’t because he wakes up from his dream. That's why you “survive” until 6am in every game (except SL).
Also, the reason why there is blood on the screen in FNAF 4 after you get jumpscared is because it is yet another memory from the Bite of '83. Boom! cool: cool:

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

You know how everyone says that the game is a dream? Well, I have a theory myself that proves it to be true.
It's the static. When you get jumpscared, you have a screen of static (except for FNAF 4). We all assume you die. But what if, when you receive a jumpscare, the child wakes up from his sleep?
That would make me believe that the FNAF 4 gameplay actually happens because, well, the fact that there is the Bite of ‘83 then the child goes to a hospital. Then, the nights start.
The reason why you have those memories in between nights is that in the daytime, when there is no action between you and the animatronics, you have memories from your past, so that would mean that those memories actually happened.
The reason why I think that FNAF 4 is real is because the child still runs around during the night, but the animatronics are just hallucinations. They all have large sharp teeth because they are memories of the Bite from the child.
The child wants to stay asleep until 6am, but sometimes he can’t because he wakes up from his dream. That's why you “survive” until 6am in every game (except SL).
Also, the reason why there is blood on the screen in FNAF 4 after you get jumpscared is because it is yet another memory from the Bite of '83. Boom!