is scratch scratch

is it?
RethinkingVoxels
Scratcher
1000+ posts

is scratch scratch

Yes.
Edit: Save joke questions for AFD

Last edited by RethinkingVoxels (Feb. 20, 2024 17:20:40)

EDawg2011
Scratcher
1000+ posts

is scratch scratch

Why are you asking this? Are you asking about if the action of scratching is Scratch or perhaps something else?

Please note that I may sometimes make a mistake and give wrong information.

Can you please put this at/near the top of your signature and tell people that tag spam isn't allowed and it manipulates the algorithm, to start a chain and spread the word? https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/747346/?page=1#post-7864829 - Thanks, @EDawg2011.

But then I had a very good idea. I used F5. See, using F5 gave me a whole new perspective and I was able to see a chest I couldn't have seen before.

(Highlight text + down arrow + shift to see the rest of my signature.)

Help find out who ate @cheddargirl's signature! l me when i accidentally spread misinformation l Platformer Skibidi

<0-0::sensing>//This is Charles; he protects my signature from evil kumquats.
when I'm spawned::events hat//This is the code Charles' brain runs on.
forever
if <[100] > (distance to [an evil kumquat v])> then
delete the evil kumquat::control
end
end

Be moist.

Gamer_Logan819
Scratcher
1000+ posts

is scratch scratch

I think it’s snap!.

The forum boogeymen are out to get you

EDawg2011
Scratcher
1000+ posts

is scratch scratch

Gamer_Logan819 wrote:

I think it’s snap!.
This is Scratch, not Snap.

Please note that I may sometimes make a mistake and give wrong information.

Can you please put this at/near the top of your signature and tell people that tag spam isn't allowed and it manipulates the algorithm, to start a chain and spread the word? https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/747346/?page=1#post-7864829 - Thanks, @EDawg2011.

But then I had a very good idea. I used F5. See, using F5 gave me a whole new perspective and I was able to see a chest I couldn't have seen before.

(Highlight text + down arrow + shift to see the rest of my signature.)

Help find out who ate @cheddargirl's signature! l me when i accidentally spread misinformation l Platformer Skibidi

<0-0::sensing>//This is Charles; he protects my signature from evil kumquats.
when I'm spawned::events hat//This is the code Charles' brain runs on.
forever
if <[100] > (distance to [an evil kumquat v])> then
delete the evil kumquat::control
end
end

Be moist.

TheEpikGamer211
Scratcher
1000+ posts

is scratch scratch

scratch is indeed not scratch, its Disney.
jokes aside, save jokes for AFD

Last edited by TheEpikGamer211 (Feb. 20, 2024 17:43:04)

Epik gamer 211. Proud inventor of GTTSTES.
im workng on
sc (then SBOX)
GTTSTES 1.3
when (::ff0000) horribly misclicked and pressed @greenFlag instead.:: hat :: events 
Summon Evil Kumquats using (((((((((((((:D):: motion):: motion):: motion):: motion):: motion):: motion):: motion):: motion):: motion):: motion):: motion :: motion)
Gamer_Logan819
Scratcher
1000+ posts

is scratch scratch

EDawg2011 wrote:

Gamer_Logan819 wrote:

I think it’s snap!.
Is that the case though? Is it really? Or is it just a figment of your imagination? What if scratch never existed, and you’re just hallucinating? All of these people you’ve met, they might not be anything more than a figment of your imagination? And now that you know this, you have to ask yourself the question: is scratch real? Are you truly on an online platform named scratch? Or are you dreaming, seeing this so-called “programming for kids platform” in a completely different way from everybody else? How can you fully be sure you’re not hallucinating? How can you be so sure that there is a real thing called scratch?

The forum boogeymen are out to get you

anotherusername2764
Scratcher
2 posts

is scratch scratch

Gamer_Logan819 wrote:

EDawg2011 wrote:

Gamer_Logan819 wrote:

I think it’s snap!.
Is that the case though? Is it really? Or is it just a figment of your imagination? What if scratch never existed, and you’re just hallucinating? All of these people you’ve met, they might not be anything more than a figment of your imagination? And now that you know this, you have to ask yourself the question: is scratch real? Are you truly on an online platform named scratch? Or are you dreaming, seeing this so-called “programming for kids platform” in a completely different way from everybody else? How can you fully be sure you’re not hallucinating? How can you be so sure that there is a real thing called scratch?
fun fact: scratch is not scratch, it is a website