10 posts

Marvel Scratch Multiverse || Discussion Forum V4

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

MarvelScratchRewind wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Stop trolling me
The answer is quite simple, finish the AMU! /j I kid, I kid.

MarvelScratchRewind if you really want to “save” the MSM why are you being this toxic about it though?
They're also constantly targeting me
Maybe stop being so rude and toxic to everyone. You literally told me to shut up and deleted the comment. I was trying to be nice.
I said to stop annoying me, because you kept asking who I was and saying really weird stuff.
Okay, I'm sorry. I just was trying to ask when the ending of the AMU is. And don't worry I was joking about the Deadpool killing universes.
MarvelScratchRewind
New to Scratch
10 posts

The MSM Awards! Taking place at the forum!
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

MarvelScratchRewind wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Stop trolling me
The answer is quite simple, finish the AMU! /j I kid, I kid.

MarvelScratchRewind if you really want to “save” the MSM why are you being this toxic about it though?
They're also constantly targeting me
Maybe stop being so rude and toxic to everyone. You literally told me to shut up and deleted the comment. I was trying to be nice.
I said to stop annoying me, because you kept asking who I was and saying really weird stuff.
What were the questions?

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
ElectricActionGames
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey guys! I have a bit of a surprise for you guys. In secret, I completely finished the next issue of Spider-Man so that you guys can enjoy it not too long after Spider-Man #6! Expect it to be released tomorrow at 3:00 PM Pacific Standard time! It will also be the finale of the Hood saga!

Last edited by ElectricActionGames (May 24, 2024 03:49:11)

SMGR_Official
Scratcher
100+ posts

ElectricActionGames wrote:

Hey guys! I have a bit of a surprise for you guys. In secret, I completely finished the next issue of Spider-Man so that you guys can enjoy it not too long after Spider-Man #6! Expect it to be released tomorrow at 3:00 PM Pacific Standard time! It will also be the finale of the Hood saga!
Awesome!!

I am the proud creator of the SMGR-Verse, my own Marvel Comics universe! The latest comic can be found here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/35101332/
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hmm

Matjam02;
“Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far”
mandofan2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Matjam02 wrote:

Hmm
Hmm?

hi. I'm mandfan, owner of MFC, and a huge marvel nerd. I collect comics, and own over 250 comics. I have watched all marvel movies, except thor 2 my offical account for comics is -MANDOFANCOMICS-
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mandofan2 wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

Hmm
Hmm?
Hmm…

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Didn't you already release that?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

mandofan2 wrote:

Matjam02 wrote:

Hmm
Hmm?
Hmm…
Hmm!

I'm working on the deadpool movie, the wiccan comic series, and some one shots.

ElectricActionGames
Scratcher
100+ posts

Didn't you already release that?
No, I already released Spider-Man #6 but not #7

Last edited by ElectricActionGames (May 24, 2024 19:23:40)

ElectricActionGames
Scratcher
100+ posts

Would anyone want to see a return of the Scratch Comic Shop on my new account?
ElectricActionGames
Scratcher
100+ posts

40 minutes till Spider-Man #7!
ElectricActionGames
Scratcher
100+ posts

5 minutes!
ElectricActionGames
Scratcher
100+ posts

5 minutes!
3 minutes!
ElectricActionGames
Scratcher
100+ posts

5 minutes!
3 minutes!
1 minute!
ElectricActionGames
Scratcher
100+ posts

5 minutes!
3 minutes!
1 minute!
SPIDER-MAN #7 IS NOW OUT!!!!

Last edited by ElectricActionGames (May 24, 2024 22:06:13)

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Like #2 and #3 before Ultimate Spider-Man #4 shall have a variant cover competition. To submit the cover go remix #3 and create your cover there, please do it in your own art style.

Reminder the rules are:
1: The characters on the cover must be from the issue.
2: The character designs can't be to different, it has to be the Ultimate version.
3: Have fun!

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Superior Foes of Spider-Man #4 has restarted production!
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

The Superior Foes of Spider-Man #4 has restarted production!
Woo! Very excited to see where that goes!

About Me.

- Evil Abed