Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel Scratch Multiverse || Discussion Forum V4

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

goldenninja8 wrote:

Quick overview on what I dislike about the MSUU (art, storytelling has no flaws)
1) the art doesnt blend well with the backgrounds. The fact that the character sprites have a thick outline, while the background is simplistic is really off-putting for me.
2) it feels like 2 different styles. The characters look so detailed, which in itself I have no flaws with, but the backgrounds are block colours and simple. This is also seen in thing's costume and mole-man's servants/henchmen things.

Thats it.
I agree with 1 but not 2
my only complaint is there's no back button
There is
Oh really? I didn’t see it on ultimate spiderman
We added it to the new version of UFF. It wasn’t on Spider-Man.

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

We should have a question about unique things you appreciate in each universe.
If someone were to read all 717 comics over 49 of the active comic universes, assuming it took them an average of 45 seconds to read each one, with a 15 seconds transition between each comic and a 30 second transition between universes, it would take around 12.325 of non-stop comic reading to read every comic in every comic universe. This is, of course, very lenient on the times, as some comics are longer than others, and this only counts comic universes. Also, it is unlikely you would read comics on Scratch for 12.325 hours straight.

Now Showing: CCRP V
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33864948/

Coding on Scratch since 2013

Foruming since 2016

In the Forum Helpers since 2022
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

qloakonscratch wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

If someone were to read all 717 comics over 49 of the active comic universes, assuming it took them an average of 45 seconds to read each one, with a 15 seconds transition between each comic and a 30 second transition between universes, it would take around 12.325 of non-stop comic reading to read every comic in every comic universe. This is, of course, very lenient on the times, as some comics are longer than others, and this only counts comic universes. Also, it is unlikely you would read comics on Scratch for 12.325 hours straight.
Challenge accepted

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

qloakonscratch wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Challenge accepted
bruh.

Call me Ganesh. I'm the creator and owner of MGSGU, MGSCU. I do Blockbits, and I'm part of the Marvel Scratch Multiverse Community. Stop by my profile and have a quick chat. I code many games. Creator and founder of Marvel Omega.

Check out my latest game Iron Man Demo. A like and star will go a long way towards helping finish this game. Thanks!

Red Redemption is the next game coming out by me. It'll be a 3 part game!
qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

qloakonscratch wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Challenge accepted
I assume you are discussing reading all comic universes. As such, I will also inform you about other types of universes. If we include the film universes, it adds up to 42 comics, which doesn't seem like much. However, if we take into consideration that the average length is around 30 minutes, it would take around 21 hours.When adding up the game universes, we find there are 17. Again, this doesn't seem like a lot, but assuming an average length of 3 hours, it would take around 51 hours to play them all. Finally, in book universes, there are 34. Assuming an average length of 45 minutes, we can assume it takes around 25.5 hours to read them all. Adding all of these values up, we find that to read, play, and watch every piece of content in the MSM, it would take at least 109.82500 hours, not including breaks.. This is not entirely accurate, as we need to take into consideration that interaction time varies, and we also need to take into notice the transition time between content and universes, as well as the fact that my source (the MSM studio) is a bit outdated. But, overall, this is a relatively accurate estimate.

Now Showing: CCRP V
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33864948/

Coding on Scratch since 2013

Foruming since 2016

In the Forum Helpers since 2022
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

qloakonscratch wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Challenge accepted
I assume you are discussing reading all comic universes. As such, I will also inform you about other types of universes. If we include the film universes, it adds up to 42 comics, which doesn't seem like much. However, if we take into consideration that the average length is around 30 minutes, it would take around 21 hours.When adding up the game universes, we find there are 17. Again, this doesn't seem like a lot, but assuming an average length of 3 hours, it would take around 51 hours to play them all. Finally, in book universes, there are 34. Assuming an average length of 45 minutes, we can assume it takes around 25.5 hours to read them all. Adding all of these values up, we find that to read, play, and watch every piece of content in the MSM, it would take at least 109.82500 hours, not including breaks.. This is not entirely accurate, as we need to take into consideration that interaction time varies, and we also need to take into notice the transition time between content and universes, as well as the fact that my source (the MSM studio) is a bit outdated. But, overall, this is a relatively accurate estimate.
Challenge accepted

About Me.

- Evil Abed
goldenninja8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

20 minutes until Spider-Man's premiere issue!

Ricotta is great. as is ninjago, marvel, star wars and eggs

I will eat eggs and scratch will tremble.
goldenninja8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldenninja8 wrote:

20 minutes until Spider-Man's premiere issue!
scratch.mit.edu/projects/951791874 its out!

Last edited by goldenninja8 (Feb. 22, 2024 19:16:19)

InsomniacMSM
New to Scratch
27 posts

goldenninja8 wrote:

InsomniacMSM wrote:

goldenninja8 wrote:

Quick overview on what I dislike about the MSUU (art, storytelling has no flaws)
1) the art doesnt blend well with the backgrounds. The fact that the character sprites have a thick outline, while the background is simplistic is really off-putting for me.
2) it feels like 2 different styles. The characters look so detailed, which in itself I have no flaws with, but the backgrounds are block colours and simple. This is also seen in thing's costume and mole-man's servants/henchmen things.

Thats it.
Quick overview on what I dislike about the MGNU
1)…
oh wait, it failed like 8 times.

thats it.
fair enough. BUT… ERM AKTULLY IT ONLY GOT REBOOTED ONCE
Cap, you're original one failed, then the dark universe failed, and some other one failed, and now your spider-man is gonna fail.
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

InsomniacMSM wrote:

goldenninja8 wrote:

InsomniacMSM wrote:

goldenninja8 wrote:

Thats it.
1)…

thats it.
Cap, you're original one failed, then the dark universe failed, and some other one failed, and now your spider-man is gonna fail.
We don’t want this forum to get shut down so why don’t you take this to his profile.

I'm jcpbuilder the creator of Star Wars: Ace Combat and the JMU. I'm also part of the SWBU and Marvel Omega.

"He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” - Luke 16:31

Many men will volunteer to die. But few will be patient in the face of pain. - Mandalorian Neo-Crusader, Canderous Ordo
goldenninja8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

InsomniacMSM wrote:

goldenninja8 wrote:

InsomniacMSM wrote:

goldenninja8 wrote:

Thats it.
1)…

thats it.
MDU isnt the MGNU, nor was the MIWU

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

InsomniacMSM wrote:

goldenninja8 wrote:

InsomniacMSM wrote:

goldenninja8 wrote:

Thats it.
1)…

thats it.
That's rude, could you please dial it down?

Johnny Storm (Human Torch) in the MSUU isn't actually an adult he's closer to Spider-Mans age.

Try to figure out what that means.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
goldenninja8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Johnny Storm (Human Torch) in the MSUU isn't actually an adult he's closer to Spider-Mans age.

You'll adapt the storyline where him and Iceman move into Peter's house

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldenninja8 wrote:

Maybe, but not now.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
goldenninja8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldenninja8 wrote:

Maybe, but not now.
but wouldnt that require the ultimatum storm

ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

goldenninja8 wrote:

Maybe, but not now.
Different time periods.

Call me Ganesh. I'm the creator and owner of MGSGU, MGSCU. I do Blockbits, and I'm part of the Marvel Scratch Multiverse Community. Stop by my profile and have a quick chat. I code many games. Creator and founder of Marvel Omega.

Check out my latest game Iron Man Demo. A like and star will go a long way towards helping finish this game. Thanks!

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ganeshsai wrote:

goldenninja8 wrote:

Maybe, but not now.
Different time periods.
Hmm?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ganeshsai wrote:

goldenninja8 wrote:

Maybe, but not now.
Different time periods.
Hmm?
It takes place in different time periods? and Reed creates a time machine or something?

-MarvelComics-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hello

——————————————

Hey there! I'm a Marvel fan who likes to create comics, which all belong in the MSCU, a big shared universe built out of comics, and the first of its kind on Scratch.

“Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot.” ~Neil Gaiman
goldenninja8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MarvelComics- wrote:

hello
hoi