Discuss Scratch

ElectricActionGames
Scratcher
100+ posts

Marvel Scratch Multiverse || Discussion Forum V4

ElectricActionGames wrote:

Everyone, 10 minutes till Spider-Man #6!
6 minutes!
4 minutes!
ElectricActionGames
Scratcher
100+ posts

6 minutes!
4 minutes!
2 minutes!
ElectricActionGames
Scratcher
100+ posts

6 minutes!
4 minutes!
2 minutes!
Everyone, just 1 minute left!
ElectricActionGames
Scratcher
100+ posts

6 minutes!
4 minutes!
2 minutes!
Everyone, just 1 minute left!
SPIDER-MAN #6 IS OUT NOW!!!
MarvelScratchRewind
New to Scratch
10 posts

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

KomicKid13 wrote:

Wait you comic had, that’s … weird.

MarvelScratchRewind wrote:

What's happening to this place?
What do you mean?
It's dying.
Is is though? Like how so according to you.
I mean, the forum is kinda dying. Not many people working on their universe but still talking in other forums *cough AU *cough *cough
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KomicKid13 wrote:

What do you mean?
It's dying.
I mean, the forum is kinda dying. Not many people working on their universe but still talking in other forums *cough AU *cough *cough
I thought you said you were supposed to bring positivity to the MSM. This post really makes me think you're trying to troll. Please reveal your real account.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KomicKid13 wrote:

What do you mean?
It's dying.
Though the forum is kinda in-active another discussion place is very active.

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
UltimateMarvel
Scratcher
55 posts

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #4

"The most shocking twist yet! The return of the father of Peter Parker! Things will be revealed!

Coming out May!

We make comics! Specifically in the MSUU, the Marvel Scratch Ultimate Universe!

Co Creators/Writers/Artists of the MSUU
@AbeHe (Runs Acount)
@ Platypus_WKeyboard
MarvelScratchRewind
New to Scratch
10 posts

To help I'm creating a comic series where Deadpool ends Marvel universes. Mostly the inactive ones. (Don't worry it won't be canon)

I'm starting with the BMU or AMU.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

To help I'm creating a comic series where Deadpool ends Marvel universes. Mostly the inactive ones. (Don't worry it won't be canon)

That seems way more toxic if anything for the MSM.

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Stop trolling me

Last edited by AU-Ratcatcher (May 23, 2024 17:29:20)

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Stop trolling me
The answer is quite simple, finish the AMU! /j I kid, I kid.

MarvelScratchRewind if you really want to “save” the MSM why are you being this toxic about it though?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Stop trolling me

MarvelScratchRewind if you really want to “save” the MSM why are you being this toxic about it though?
They're also constantly targeting me

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Stop trolling me

Ah. Where? I've only seen here and your profile.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

UltimateMarvel wrote:

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #4

"The most shocking twist yet! The return of the father of Peter Parker! Things will be revealed!

Coming out May!
Any theories?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
SMGR_Official
Scratcher
100+ posts

UltimateMarvel wrote:

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #4

Coming out May!
Any theories?
I’m on my IPad rn, so ill wait to theorize till I’m on my computer so I can see the image

I am the proud creator of the SMGR-Verse, my own Marvel Comics universe! The latest comic can be found here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/35101332/
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SMGR_Official wrote:

I’m on my IPad rn, so ill wait to theorize till I’m on my computer so I can see the image
It's just the cover, any theories about the comic (besides the cover)

About Me.

- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

You just straight up stole Qloak and My idea (I said it as a joke originally) and this is an arguements we just went through. If you want to “Make the msm great again” don’t bring up old beef

I'm working on the deadpool movie, the wiccan comic series, and some one shots.

MarvelScratchRewind
New to Scratch
10 posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Stop trolling me

Maybe stop being so rude and toxic to everyone. You literally told me to shut up and deleted the comment. I was trying to be nice.
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Stop trolling me

Maybe stop being so rude and toxic to everyone. You literally told me to shut up and deleted the comment. I was trying to be nice.
I said to stop annoying me, because you kept asking who I was and saying really weird stuff.

“hi!”
- Me