Discuss Scratch

Gummy_Man
Scratcher
500+ posts

Marvel Scratch Multiverse || Discussion Forum V4

SMGR_Official wrote:

ElectricActionGames wrote:

Hey Guys! Just re-shared Captain America #1! I also touched up some stuff too! Maybe give it a re-read!
I don’t think the link works
Nah, it just got mass reported.
Sooo…. This is my old account-And the project has gotten mass reported twice now for being popular even when I changed it and now I’m blocked. I just almost got suspended by the principal from school today for something I didn’t do and this is not helping

Last edited by Gummy_Man (May 13, 2024 21:53:40)

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.”-Thomas A. Edison

MallieC
Scratcher
10 posts

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MallieC wrote:

Hello there!

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
UltimateMarvel
Scratcher
59 posts

Coming Soon…

(If you can't see this image, it's also the current banner for the @UltimateMarvel account)

We make comics! Specifically in the MSUU, the Marvel Scratch Ultimate Universe!

Co Creators/Writers/Artists of the MSUU
@AbeHe (Runs Acount)
@ Platypus_WKeyboard
SMGR_Official
Scratcher
100+ posts

UltimateMarvel wrote:

Coming Soon…

(If you can't see this image, it's also the current banner for the @UltimateMarvel account)
So what happened to Ultimate X-Men?

I am the proud creator of the SMGR-Verse, my own Marvel Comics universe! The latest comic can be found here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/35101332/
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SMGR_Official wrote:

UltimateMarvel wrote:

Coming Soon…

So what happened to Ultimate X-Men?
It's still being made, it's still in the works, it's coming out side-by-side with The Ultimates.

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

UltimateMarvel wrote:

Coming Soon…

This reminds me of the young avengers poster. Cool

I'm working on the deadpool movie, the wiccan comic series, and some one shots.

code221
Scratcher
500+ posts

Someone suggested I revive the MSM, this is my best attempt: scratch.mit.edu/projects/830365062/
I will most likely not be releasing these weekly like I used too.

code221
“People never believe in volcanoes until the lava overtakes them.” - George Santayana
“You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches.” - Dita Von Teese
“The USA's freedoms are so broken now that it's not even funny. For instance, the powers of the government does not include education or welfare, but is one of the things that the government gets involved in most is just that. Betcha they don't teach kids that in the public schools.” - Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

code221 wrote:

Someone suggested I revive the MSM, this is my best attempt: scratch.mit.edu/projects/830365062/
I will most likely not be releasing these weekly like I used too.
Man I remember those, you should make more!

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Looking at the clones of the MSUU there's…

Kaine - edgy sad boi.

Scorpion - furry.

Jess - bisexual disaster.

Ben - a naive clone boy.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
PMU_Official
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

Kaine - edgy sad boi.

Scorpion - furry.

Ben - a naive clone boy.
Not lying this is genuinely one of my friend groups, minus the clone boy part. I do have a naive friend tho

“Everybody wants change, don't anybody wanna change though”
-NF

AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kaine - edgy sad boi.

Scorpion - furry.

Ben - a naive clone boy.
I am Kaine, Jess, and Ben combined

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Coming Soon … Late May.
Sorry for bumping this but I have a sad announcement, it's getting delayed to June (most likely) due to finishing up school but here's some review quotes I got for the script!

“Great, no notes, a healthy realistic relationship” - AbeHe

“the dialogue was good, reminds me of Logan, sea-weed brain” - MandoFanComics

“best-ever writing on display, cinematic, brilliant” - boom2ratz

Sorry for the delay though.

Last edited by Platypus_WKeyboard (May 15, 2024 22:23:03)

About Me.

- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Kaine - edgy sad boi.

Scorpion - furry.

Ben - a naive clone boy.
I am Kaine, Jess, and Ben combined
I’m scorpion.

-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Here’s some MFC news: I currently don’t have a charger to my laptop, so until my shipment arrives I can’t work on anything. I can still check messages, but my comics will have to wait a bit. Wiccan 2 will be the first thing I work on. After that, Patriot (oneshot) will be next. If you want a more detailed slate on what comes next, my wiki is now on the MSM wiki.

-Spider-Gwen-
Scratcher
18 posts

hi guys! I know I haven't been very active, but I'm gonna try to get some work done on Spider-Gwen #3!
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Spider-Gwen- wrote:

hi guys! I know I haven't been very active, but I'm gonna try to get some work done on Spider-Gwen #3!
Nice!

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This aged well, lol.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Codey9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Spider-Gwen- wrote:

awesome!

CHECK OUT MY NEW TOURNAMENT:
@NoCommunicationTournaments

Each team that competes can have no interaction between their members. If you want to join, go here:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/959971233/

Codey9 | Critical thinker | INTJ | Screenwriter, Artist, and Game Maker
I could sell my house and move out to L.A.
Get inside of rooms with the biggest of names
Hire fifty people just to give me advice
On the way I should write
Oh God!
Sounds like a nightmare, if you ask me!

MOTTO ~ NF
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This aged well, lol.