Discuss Scratch

HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˗ˏˋ Marvel Cinematic Universe v4 ˎˊ˗

Remember when Kevin Feige was impressed by… shooting on location?
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

“Oh boy never seen that before”

Was that for eternals right?

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Yep.

“Wait, what's… the sun? And why isn't the sky a piece of green cloth? MY LIFE IS A LIE!”
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Yep.

“Wait, what's… the sun? And why isn't the sky a piece of green cloth? MY LIFE IS A LIE!”
But like most of Phase One was shot in location… I think.

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
Catdragon1210
Scratcher
63 posts

Hi! I have a question. What is the order of the MCU Spider-Man saga and the Infinity saga, what are their names and what happens in each one?
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Catdragon1210 wrote:

Hi! I have a question. What is the order of the MCU Spider-Man saga and the Infinity saga, what are their names and what happens in each one?
What do you mean by Spider-Man saga?
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Catdragon1210 wrote:

?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Catdragon1210 wrote:

?
I think they’re asking what order to watch the Spider-Man movies and the Infinity Saga, what they’re called, and the events of the films.

Some of the MCU Spider-Man films are actually in the Infinity Saga, but the Infinity Saga is over. You can find the names and the plot of the films on Wikipedia.

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Finally watched X-Men 97' pretty great.

I need to go cry now.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

I need to go cry now.
ya. moon knight and xmen 97 have sent me to the shrink

I'm working on the deadpool movie, the wiccan comic series, and some one shots.

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

I need to go cry now.
Moon Knight, eh.

This (X-Men 97') and Guardians 3 are easily some of the best Marvel stuff in recent memory and y'know why?

They're sincere! Every moment isn't cut by a joke or “subversion” it's just good. Also they let the writers have creative control.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
PMU_Official
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

I need to go cry now.
Moon Knight, eh.

This (X-Men 97') and Guardians 3 are easily some of the best Marvel stuff in recent memory and y'know why?

They're sincere! Every moment isn't cut by a joke or “subversion” it's just good. Also they let the writers have creative control.
that's mostly because its not attached to the cinematic universe and any decision doesn't matter in the long run

“Everybody wants change, don't anybody wanna change though”
-NF

-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

I need to go cry now.
Moon Knight, eh.

episode 6 of moon knight was depressing.

I'm working on the deadpool movie, the wiccan comic series, and some one shots.

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

I need to go cry now.
Moon Knight, eh.

episode 6 of moon knight was depressing.
Depressingly bad. The rest of the show was 10/10 tho

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I need to go cry now.
How much prior knowledge of TAS does it require?
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

I need to go cry now.
Not much, I just kinda watched it pretty enjoyable even without watching TAS.

The show explains the characters well so not really lost, just atleast have a basic knowledge of the X-Men before going in.

Last edited by Platypus_WKeyboard (April 14, 2024 13:01:35)

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

I need to go cry now.

The show explains the characters well so not really lost, just atleast have a basic knowledge of the X-Men before going in.
What's an X-Man?
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

I need to go cry now.

What's an X-Man?
Their men with an X or somethin'

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Catdragon1210
Scratcher
63 posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

I need to go cry now.

What's an X-Man?
I think X-men are Marvel superheroes or something. Wolverine has claws on his hands and I only know the names of the others (Magneto, Rogue and *forgot name on the spot*).
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Catdragon1210 wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

I need to go cry now.

What's an X-Man?
I think X-men are Marvel superheroes or something. Wolverine has claws on his hands and I only know the names of the others (Magneto, Rogue and *forgot name on the spot*).
Hex was joking.

About Me.

- Evil Abed