Discuss Scratch

HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˗ˏˋ Marvel Cinematic Universe v4 ˎˊ˗

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Best Marvel movies are Into/Across the Spider-Verse, Logan, Deadpool, and Deadpool 2 (imo)
Best Marvel movies are Into/Across the Spider-Verse, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 1/2/3 and Lego Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload.
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Guys you need to see The Suicide Squad. It’s better than literally anything in the MCU
But, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is right there!
I am aware that Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 exists. I do like it, but it’s not the best of the MCU
Then what is the best MCU movie then?
I don’t believe there is

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Best Marvel movies are Into/Across the Spider-Verse, Logan, Deadpool, and Deadpool 2 (imo)
Best Marvel movies are Into/Across the Spider-Verse, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 1/2/3 and Lego Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload.
I genuinely don't see how Deadpool even comes close to those.

Btw the X-Men who was banned from being in X-Men: The Animated Series was … Kitty Pryde. Because of the other failed pilot.

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Guys you need to see The Suicide Squad. It’s better than literally anything in the MCU
I am aware that Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 exists. I do like it, but it’s not the best of the MCU
I don’t believe there is
Then why the heck are you in this forum??

I'm working on the deadpool movie, the wiccan comic series, and some one shots.

AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

I don’t believe there is
…? Because I like Marvel?

“hi!”
- Me
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

I genuinely don't see how Deadpool even comes close to those.

Btw the X-Men who was banned from being in X-Men: The Animated Series was … Kitty Pryde. Because of the other failed pilot.
Lego Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload (also known as Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload) is an animated Lego film based on Marvel Comics characters that were also featured in Lego Marvel Super Heroes. It premiered online in five parts on November 5, 2013. It received widespread critical acclaim and was praised for its writing, acting and themes of empathy. At the 86th Academy Awards, it won eight out of the eight awards it was nominated for: Best Picture, Best Actor for Bell, Best Supporting Actor for Simmons, Best Supporting Actress for Bailey, Best Director for Richardson, Best Adapted Screenplay for Wayne, Best Documentary Short Film and Best Editing.
Codey9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Absolutely based choices

CHECK OUT MY NEW TOURNAMENT:
@NoCommunicationTournaments

Each team that competes can have no interaction between their members. If you want to join, go here:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/959971233/

Codey9 | Critical thinker | INTJ | Screenwriter, Artist, and Game Maker
I could sell my house and move out to L.A.
Get inside of rooms with the biggest of names
Hire fifty people just to give me advice
On the way I should write
Oh God!
Sounds like a nightmare, if you ask me!

MOTTO ~ NF
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

I don’t believe there is
…? Because I like Marvel?
…this is the MCU forum tho. If you want to trash on the MCU that’s hard, maybe do it somewhere else?

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wait do people prefer Jubille over Kitty? Due to the series, I mean.

Last edited by Platypus_WKeyboard (May 15, 2024 21:32:01)

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wait do people prefer Jubille over Kitty?
I just like the dragon.
Codey9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

My review: 2 Stars

Madame Web is both worse and better than you'd expect.

Granted, it has unbelievably cringey lines of dialogue, and it's an unoriginal superhero story,
but it has some positives as well. Dakota Johnson and Adam Scott are amazing, as they always are, and they have great chemistry in their sarcastic performances. However, the rest of the cast has pretty much nothing to do, so I can't really say that everyone was fantastic.

I do really like the camera work, and the movie definitely has the feel of an early 2000s thriller. The visual effects feel like those of Spider-Man Lotus, but that only adds to the fun, cheesy feeling.

All in all, Madame Web is a poorly made film, but a fun and cheesy one that's an entertaining watch.
2 Stars out of what?

CHECK OUT MY NEW TOURNAMENT:
@NoCommunicationTournaments

Each team that competes can have no interaction between their members. If you want to join, go here:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/959971233/

Codey9 | Critical thinker | INTJ | Screenwriter, Artist, and Game Maker
I could sell my house and move out to L.A.
Get inside of rooms with the biggest of names
Hire fifty people just to give me advice
On the way I should write
Oh God!
Sounds like a nightmare, if you ask me!

MOTTO ~ NF
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

I just like the dragon.
And the dragon likes kitty

Last edited by -MANDOFANCOMICS- (May 15, 2024 21:32:51)

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

I just like the dragon.
Seeing Lockheed in New Mutants (the movie) threw me for a loop. Like why was he there lol?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Codey9 wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Granted, it has unbelievably cringey lines of dialogue, and it's an unoriginal superhero story,
but it has some positives as well. Dakota Johnson and Adam Scott are amazing, as they always are, and they have great chemistry in their sarcastic performances. However, the rest of the cast has pretty much nothing to do, so I can't really say that everyone was fantastic.

I do really like the camera work, and the movie definitely has the feel of an early 2000s thriller. The visual effects feel like those of Spider-Man Lotus, but that only adds to the fun, cheesy feeling.

All in all, Madame Web is a poorly made film, but a fun and cheesy one that's an entertaining watch.
2 Stars out of what?
…4
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Codey9 wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

2 Stars out of what?

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

I just like the dragon.
Warren Ellis was a creep, we don't talk about what he did during his run.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

I just like the dragon.
I don't like the implication here…
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

I just like the dragon.
Oh don't worry nothing like that happened!

No it was just a normal teenage character being paired with a 28 year old.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

I just like the dragon.
Oh don't worry nothing like that happened!

No it was just a normal teenage character being paired with a 28 year old.
ah
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

ah
comics are … weird.

About Me.

- Evil Abed