AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˗ˏˋ Marvel Cinematic Universe v4 ˎˊ˗

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

The showrunner of X-Men 97 has confirmed Wolverine x Morph.
What
Very obvious if you watch the show.
Like extremely, I have no clue what else could be said from episode 3.

I don't feel like the show will go in the direction of Logan reciprocating those feelings though (unless he does in later episodes I don't know) Nontheless I'm very interested on how that will develop.
Watched the clip from episode 3, to me it just seems like a joke Morph made tbh.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

What

I don't feel like the show will go in the direction of Logan reciprocating those feelings though (unless he does in later episodes I don't know) Nontheless I'm very interested on how that will develop.
Watched the clip from episode 3, to me it just seems like a joke Morph made tbh.
Still don't think Morph is straight.

Also there's some stuff later on that, also watch the show already!

Last edited by Platypus_WKeyboard (May 17, 2024 23:05:53)

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

What

Never said that he was. Morph could be gay and it could be a joke at the same time.
Besides I doubt Logan would go for it.

Yeah yeah I’ll watch the show later, only finished my school year today so I only now have the time.
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

What

Never said that he was. Morph could be gay and it could be a joke at the same time.

Yeah yeah I’ll watch the show later, only finished my school year today so I only now have the time.
The showrunner confirmed it. I don't know what more evidence you need. The only reason I'm not posting the quote is because it's a spoiler for the finale.
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

What

The showrunner confirmed it. I don't know what more evidence you need. The only reason I'm not posting the quote is because it's a spoiler for the finale.
All I’m doing is voicing my thoughts, mainly that Logan as a character doesn’t seem like someone who would be in a relationship with Morph to me.
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

What

Yeah just looked it up and there are lots of people denying it (probably homophobia) but the show runner has confirmed Morph is queer and has romantic attraction to wolverine

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

Logan (during Krakoa) was dating Scott so…

Idk since Morph can turn into Jean…

Last edited by Platypus_WKeyboard (May 17, 2024 23:22:51)

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

but the showrunner has confirmed Morph is queer and has romantic attraction to wolverine
Alright forgive me if I'm wrong but doesn't non-binary go under the LGBTQ+ banner?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

I thought that was only implied? Also (imo) him and Scott ain’t exactly the best pair for a couple.

I feel like it’ll be a “gay friend wants to be with a straight friend” plot anyway.
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

but the showrunner has confirmed Morph is queer and has romantic attraction to wolverine
Alright forgive me if I'm wrong but doesn't non-binary go under the LGBTQ+ banner?
Yeah

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

I thought that was only implied? Also (imo) him and Scott ain’t exactly the best pair for a couple.

I feel like it’ll be a “gay friend wants to be with a straight friend” plot anyway.
Oh god I hope that's not the plotline lol

About Me.

- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

Same. Not sure what it’ll be like.

I'm working on the deadpool movie, the wiccan comic series, and some one shots.

HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

Neither does the VA.
“As somebody who’s consumed a ton of queer media over the years — what coded things we had in the ’90s — I think there have been so many stories told about the queer person that’s pining over the straight best friend. Meh! It’s kind of meh to me! I think it’s so much more interesting that they love each other like they’re Frodo and Samwise, and that’s great. It doesn’t need to be more than that. And they can support each other.”
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

Neither does the VA.
“As somebody who’s consumed a ton of queer media over the years — what coded things we had in the ’90s — I think there have been so many stories told about the queer person that’s pining over the straight best friend. Meh! It’s kind of meh to me! I think it’s so much more interesting that they love each other like they’re Frodo and Samwise, and that’s great. It doesn’t need to be more than that. And they can support each other.”
So I am very curious to see how that is handled, in the next season.

Also Abe I get what you're seeing with it feeling like Morph is making a joke but with the wider context of that episode, I very much disagree.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

Neither does the VA.

Also Abe I get what you're seeing with it feeling like Morph is making a joke but with the wider context of that episode, I very much disagree.
Eh. I just see morph as really supportive of Logan. The two have known each other since the first episode, where morph “dies”. They’ve always been close. I think it might be bromance a lot more than a romantic relationship. Now if you wanna point out gay relationships in the series, Charles and magneto are great candidates.

HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

Neither does the VA.

Eh. I just see morph as really supportive of Logan. The two have known each other since the first episode, where morph “dies”. They’ve always been close. I think it might be bromance a lot more than a romantic relationship. Now if you wanna point out gay relationships in the series, Charles and magneto are great candidates.
Morph and Logan is 1-sided. Morph likes Logan, Logan doesn't have romantic feelings for Morph
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

What

Yeah just looked it up and there are lots of people denying it (probably homophobia) but the show runner has confirmed Morph is queer and has romantic attraction to wolverine
I don’t really think it’s homophobic for people to be uncomfortable with the idea of a very beloved character having their sexuality changed. Maybe unprogressive, but it’s just kinda weird for people to get obsessed over a characters sexuality changing. I feel like homophobia is a much larger issue than a fan base being unopen to Logan being in a relationship with morph

AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

Neither does the VA.

Morph and Logan is 1-sided. Morph likes Logan, Logan doesn't have romantic feelings for Morph
Interesting.
Codey9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

What

Yeah that's what it seemed like to me in watching the show.

CHECK OUT MY NEW TOURNAMENT:
@NoCommunicationTournaments

Each team that competes can have no interaction between their members. If you want to join, go here:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/959971233/

Codey9 | Critical thinker | INTJ | Screenwriter, Artist, and Game Maker
I could sell my house and move out to L.A.
Get inside of rooms with the biggest of names
Hire fifty people just to give me advice
On the way I should write
Oh God!
Sounds like a nightmare, if you ask me!

MOTTO ~ NF
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Codey9 wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

What

Yeah that's what it seemed like to me in watching the show.
Personally, I’m shipping Morph and Mr Sinister