Discuss Scratch

AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˗ˏˋ Marvel Cinematic Universe v4 ˎˊ˗

boom2ratz wrote:

QOTW: If you had to pitch/write one project for the MCU, what would it be?
For me, as Plat mentioned Ultimate Spider-Man. But other than that a Kaine Parker project.
JACKBOYS12
Scratcher
100+ posts

boom2ratz wrote:

Blade.

I believe in me. Just believe in you. Let me do me. You like it? Cool. You don't?
-Ye
Catdragon1210
Scratcher
88 posts

boom2ratz wrote:

Hmm… a set of movies based on the Marvel 2099 series?
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I would love to do Gwenpool. An animated series with the X-Men 97 style animation would be fire

“hi!”
- Me
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

boom2ratz wrote:

The Astonishing Spider-Man and Wolverine. Its kinda perfect for the MCU rn, as wolverine might join the MCU, the TVA exists, and Peter currently doesn’t have a girlfriend, and no one knows him.

I'm working on the deadpool movie, the wiccan comic series, and some one shots.

HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

boom2ratz wrote:

Anything that includes Elf with a Gun.
-Exelsior-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yoooooo no way… I just realized I own the first appearances of Eddie Brock and Tombstone. I have a few more semi-valuable issues too but I already knew about those

Hey. I make comics and other stuff. I'm also a writer and animator for the APMU as well as a writer for the MWU and MAU.

My favorite:
Movies: Collateral, Amadeus, 500 Days of Summer, Star Wars original trilogy
Sport: Baseball, Track
Color: Blue
Marvel Character: Spider-man
DC character: Batman
Musical artists: David Bowie, Radiohead, Modest Mouse

-Excelsior!
-Exelsior-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Exelsior- wrote:

Yoooooo no way… I just realized I own the first appearances of Eddie Brock and Tombstone. I have a few more semi-valuable issues too but I already knew about those
And the first appearance of the TVA!!! Also the silver surfer issue that the first part of infinity war was based on

Hey. I make comics and other stuff. I'm also a writer and animator for the APMU as well as a writer for the MWU and MAU.

My favorite:

-Excelsior!
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

-Exelsior- wrote:

-Exelsior- wrote:

And the first appearance of the TVA!!! Also the silver surfer issue that the first part of infinity war was based on
Reprints or the real deal?

-Exelsior-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-Exelsior- wrote:

-Exelsior- wrote:

Real deal

My favorite:

-Excelsior!
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

-Exelsior- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-Exelsior- wrote:

-Exelsior- wrote:

Real deal
Cool!! Where’d you get them?

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

boom2ratz wrote:

No, I haven't even watched X-Men 97 and I agree. They've always given me Dumbledore-Grindelwald vibes. Nothing wrong with it
… Boom.

You do remember the fact Grindelwald and Dumbledore canonically were gay, right?

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

No, I haven't even watched X-Men 97 and I agree. They've always given me Dumbledore-Grindelwald vibes. Nothing wrong with it
… Boom.

You do remember the fact Grindelwald and Dumbledore canonically were gay, right?
yh so

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

boom2ratz wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

… Boom.

yh so
I feel like that comparison is kinda funny with that.

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

boom2ratz wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

… Boom.

yh so
I feel like that comparison is kinda funny with that.
Yep

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I don't think Cassandra Nova is a good choice for a villain in a Deadpool movie.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Not related but…

The next Benoit Blanc mystery, the follow-up to Knives Out and Glass Onion, is called Wake Up Dead Man.

Matjam02;
“Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far”
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Matjam02 wrote:

Not related but…

The next Benoit Blanc mystery, the follow-up to Knives Out and Glass Onion, is called Wake Up Dead Man.
Please just use The Movie Studio… I made it for a reason.
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MADAME WEB ISNT ON AD SUPPORTED NETFLIX NOOOOOO
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hype for Deadpool & Wolverine!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s gonna be amazing

“hi!”
- Me