Discuss Scratch

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˗ˏˋ Marvel Cinematic Universe v4 ˎˊ˗

HexagonWorld wrote:

THE WOLVERINE MASK GOT REVEALED ON A CUP AT CINEMACON
I'd put a skull emoji but I'm not on a messenger.

Crazy though.

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Crazy though.
ngl, this is the least exciting leak from deadpool 3. Its a wolverine mask. Its funny how it was leaked, though,

I'm working on the deadpool movie, the wiccan comic series, and some one shots.

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

Crazy though.
This one works ☠️

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

10zach06 wrote:

Somehow I just can't escape them.

I lived in Hawaii for 8 years and experienced a whole bunch of 6.7 magnitude earthquakes and then moved to NJ only to experience a 4.8 one a couple of hours ago.

Idk I just had to vent to someone.
Yeah I just experienced that 4.8

“hi!”
- Me
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You do realize you're all doxxing yourself?
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

You do realize you're all doxxing yourself?
“search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the internet, typically with malicious intent.”

Not really.

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Do you know what is really weird with the Fox X-Men movies? They adapted God Loves Man Kills, The Phoenix Saga, Days of Future Past, and Gifted.

And do you know who they cut? THE POINT OF VIEW CHARACTER.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Mogus_man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

10zach06 wrote:

Somehow I just can't escape them.

I lived in Hawaii for 8 years and experienced a whole bunch of 6.7 magnitude earthquakes and then moved to NJ only to experience a 4.8 one a couple of hours ago.

Idk I just had to vent to someone.
state buddies

noo zydrolic
scroll down

Hi! I’m Mogus_man, professional amateur at everything! If you want to talk leisurely, come on down to the Kame House!
click my Pokémon
I would give you more info but uh…

69th post
100th post
10zach06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So far I've run us off topic by revealing where I live and somehow two other people did so in response.

That was a bad idea…

Let's get back on topic.

I'm leaving Scratch soon, check out this project to find out why. Make sure to subscribe to me on YouTube. I'll be more active there. Final project releasing July 21st, 2024!
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Do you know what is really weird with the Fox X-Men movies? They adapted God Loves Man Kills, The Phoenix Saga, Days of Future Past, and Gifted.

fr.

Valeo24
Scratcher
68 posts

Is spider man overrated?
How many times does Iron Man die?
Thanos was better in the comics
But we still love Marvel

when I receive [@Valeo24 here v]
repeat (length of [forum])
if <someone has a question> then
set [ post] to [(answer)]
end
Valeo24
Scratcher
68 posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

fr.
Everyone should follow @-MANDOFANCOMICS- he makes great projects, but also @PMU_Official

end
Valeo24
Scratcher
68 posts

Hey guys join Marvel Universe! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34977160/

end
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Valeo24 wrote:

Is spider man overrated?
How many times does Iron Man die?
Thanos was better in the comics
But we still love Marvel
1) No.
2) over the multiverse alot, in the MCU once, and the 616 four times.
3) nah.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Valeo24 wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

fr.
Everyone should follow @-MANDOFANCOMICS- he makes great projects, but also @PMU_Official
I know, I am, I know them.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Valeo24 wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

fr.
I know, I am, I know them.
lol

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Loki and Daredevil's themes are easily the best in the MCU

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

boom2ratz wrote:

Agreed!

Imo Mystique was a horrible character to focus on in the films.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

boom2ratz wrote:

Agreed!

Imo Mystique was a horrible character to focus on in the films.