Discuss Scratch

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˗ˏˋ Marvel Cinematic Universe v4 ˎˊ˗

This might be a hot take but I don't think the actress who played Cassie in Quantmania did a good job.

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

This might be a hot take but I don't think the actress who played Cassie in Quantmania did a good job.
ya. not a hot take. very scared for young avengers movie

I'm working on the deadpool movie, the wiccan comic series, and some one shots.

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

I mean with a good director and writer it could be good.

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

I mean with a good director and writer it could be good.
I'm hesitant. wiccan in agatha coven of chaos or whatever the title is now looks weird.

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I can't believe I'm saying this, I hope Disney wins the legal battle their in.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Yep. I hate Disney, but Sony should stick to ps5. Just make it so Disney can make the movies and Sony can make the games

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

Yep. I hate Disney, but Sony should stick to ps5. Just make it so Disney can make the movies and Sony can make the games
That's … not the legal battle?

It's actually (I used the wrong terms lol) a proxy fight where a company's shareholder tries to take control of the company a bit more. Currently, Nelson Peltz is trying that (with Ike Perlmutter) which is something I don't think anyone wants to happen.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

It's actually (I used the wrong terms lol) a proxy fight where a company's shareholder tries to take control of the company a bit more. Currently, Nelson Peltz is trying that (with Ike Perlmutter) which is something I don't think anyone wants to happen.
If anyone isn't knowledgeable of Marvel bts, Perlmutter was high up with Marvel Studios for a while. He was also a big bigot, the reason we didn't get stuff like Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Black Widow, for a bit was because of that guy.

He also pushed for the X-Men to be erased during the 2010s

About Me.

- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

Be more specific next time. Disney’s always in many legal battles. Thought you meant the Spider-Man one

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

Be more specific next time. Disney’s always in many legal battles. Thought you meant the Spider-Man one
There is literally no Spider-Man legal battle.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

Yes there very much is. The Spider-Man one that was sorta resolved but still pops up every once in a while

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

Yes there very much is. The Spider-Man one that was sorta resolved but still pops up every once in a while
No. There. Isn't.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

No. There. Isn't.
Since civil war, when Disney fought with Sony to get Spider-Man in the movie, and they agreed to share the rights. After that, Sony’s been arguing to keep Spider-Man for themselves, so they temporarily killed Spider-Man off in infinity war. Then people were scared that Spider-Man wouldn’t return after endgame, but he did come back. And now after 2 more movies Sony is trying there best to profit off their Spider-Man rights, so there rushing garbage movies no one asked for. And Disney and sony are fighting over what the next movie should be about. Sony wants a multiversal movie, while Disney wants a grounded street focused movie.

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

No. There. Isn't.
Since civil war, when Disney fought with Sony to get Spider-Man in the movie, and they agreed to share the rights. After that, Sony’s been arguing to keep Spider-Man for themselves, so they temporarily killed Spider-Man off in infinity war. Then people were scared that Spider-Man wouldn’t return after endgame, but he did come back. And now after 2 more movies Sony is trying there best to profit off their Spider-Man rights, so there rushing garbage movies no one asked for. And Disney and sony are fighting over what the next movie should be about. Sony wants a multiversal movie, while Disney wants a grounded street focused movie.
But it isn't an legal battle, that's just studio bickering.

I'm sorry I used the wrong term regarding the Disney/Pelzt situation. It's a proxy fight.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

No. There. Isn't.
But it isn't an legal battle, that's just studio bickering.

I'm sorry I used the wrong term regarding the Disney/Pelzt situation. It's a proxy fight.
Okay

-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

has anyone watched the Xmen 97 episodes yet?? I haven't, I'm just curious

AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

has anyone watched the Xmen 97 episodes yet?? I haven't, I'm just curious
My review: I love this show. I love this show so much. I was already a big fan of the original show before the revival dropped, but this… this is the best thing Marvel has done in years. Everything, from the animation to the story to the music, captures the spirit of the original. My only issue with this is the
pacing, but everything else is fantastic.

“hi!”
- Me
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

Art is dead.
… no.

NO!

WE JUST HAD A STRIKE ABOUT THIS!

About Me.

- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

Art is dead.
… no.

NO!

WE JUST HAD A STRIKE ABOUT THIS!
people suck.