Discuss Scratch

ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˗ˏˋ Marvel Cinematic Universe v4 ˎˊ˗

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Why do people think that’s Doctor Doom in the Deadpool 3 trailer?
There's a guy with a metal mask.
It's juggernaut?

Call me Ganesh. I'm the creator and owner of MGSGU, MGSCU. I do Blockbits, and I'm part of the Marvel Scratch Multiverse Community. Stop by my profile and have a quick chat. I code many games. Creator and founder of Marvel Omega.

Check out my latest game Iron Man Demo. A like and star will go a long way towards helping finish this game. Thanks!

Red Redemption is the next game coming out by me. It'll be a 3 part game!
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ganeshsai wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's juggernaut?
No, Juggernaut is much bigger

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

prob some xmen cameo behind the mask. the look is very simular to the wasp in the end of antman and the wasp. maybe something like silver samuri from wolverine 2
Nah.

Doesn't really fit any X-Men.

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ganeshsai wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's juggernaut?
thought you were gonna say the whole phrase… the actor did say he was approached. or that he wanted to do it? (I can't remember).but the mask doesn't look like that. Its almost ironmany

I'm working on the deadpool movie, the wiccan comic series, and some one shots.

-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ganeshsai wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's juggernaut?

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

prob some xmen cameo behind the mask. the look is very simular to the wasp in the end of antman and the wasp. maybe something like silver samuri from wolverine 2
Nah.

maybe a cable varient. he has a gun, and worn cloths. the mask does kinda look like something cable would wear

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's juggernaut?

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

Nah.

maybe a cable varient. he has a gun, and worn cloths. the mask does kinda look like something cable would wear
Maybe? Doesn't fit the build. Cable would have a metal arm.

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's juggernaut?

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

Nah.

you know what would be funny? if it was Edward Norton banner or Terrence Howard rodey

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's juggernaut?

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

Nah.

you know what would be funny? if it was Edward Norton banner or Terrence Howard rodey
It's not Norton, too large. And not Howard due to the obvious.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's juggernaut?

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

Nah.

the pyro design was based off his comic suit. think of someone with a suit in the comics that looks like this

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's juggernaut?

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

Nah.

the pyro design was based off his comic suit. think of someone with a suit in the comics that looks like this
I can't think of any X-Men adjacent characters who look like this.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's juggernaut?

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

Nah.

the more I look at it, the more the head looks like an altered ultron head.

AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

It’s probably just some random soldier

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Could be, but it's fun theorizing.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

they wouldn't do that. pyros in the group. I'm sure its a cameo

10zach06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It's juggernaut?

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

Nah.

the more I look at it, the more the head looks like an altered ultron head.
idk it looks like a helmet from like ant-man or somthin

I'm leaving Scratch soon, check out this project to find out why. Make sure to subscribe to me on YouTube. I'll be more active there. Final project releasing July 21st, 2024!
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It doesn't look like a cameo. No actor fits the body type for them.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

It doesn't look like a cameo. No actor fits the body type for them.
It probably is a solider. He's got a gun.

Call me Ganesh. I'm the creator and owner of MGSGU, MGSCU. I do Blockbits, and I'm part of the Marvel Scratch Multiverse Community. Stop by my profile and have a quick chat. I code many games. Creator and founder of Marvel Omega.

Check out my latest game Iron Man Demo. A like and star will go a long way towards helping finish this game. Thanks!

Red Redemption is the next game coming out by me. It'll be a 3 part game!
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I love how whenever Loki tried to take over Asgard it became a whole panic but when he actually did and impersonated Odin. Loki wrote plays about himself and added railing to bridges.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

I love how whenever Loki tried to take over Asgard it became a whole panic but when he actually did and impersonated Odin. Loki wrote plays about himself and added railing to bridges.
Ragnorok started off by showing how useless the first two Thor movies were

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The most underrated and funniest dialogue in the MCU is

Surtur: “Ah, Thor… son of Odin.”
Thor: “Surtur… son of… a (bleep)”

Last edited by boom2ratz (March 15, 2024 12:46:50)

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
-Exelsior-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

AbeHe wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

SM2991V wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

The showrunner/creator for X-Men 97' (Beau DeMayo) was just fired. No reason was given yet.
my dad went to college with cal dod
Rumors are that it was because he is gay and because of backlash because of morph being portrayed as non-binary in the new season. if they are true it is super stupid that they fired him and it is wrong.
morph being non binary kinda came out of nowhere. I'm not hating, its just he's an existing character in the series. I guess it makes sense cause he isn't necessary a man or a woman, it just seems like someone thought of it in the shower and threw it in the new season.
Morph is a shapeshifter. Makes perfect sense.
Eh, I find the idea of shapeshifters being non binary a tad bit generic and slightly stereotypical.
But on the other hand I only found out who Morph is today from this convo so I really couldn't care less.
Makes sense, it also hasn't really been used in many high-profile media.
I find the idea itself generic.
Why?

edit: doing some research it isn't an idea used enough to be considered generic. Morph is literally the first non-binary Marvel has had.
I said the idea of it.
And I don't find it generic in the traditional sense, what I mean is a shapeshifting character finding their identity in being non-binary is just a super simple idea that anyone can come up with.

Sure it makes sense but it's just really simple, and kinda lazy imo. Course theirs nothing wrong with a shapeshifter being non-binary.
Yeah I agree. its kind of a no-brainer.

also I've watched the Deadpool 3 and x-men trailers like 100 times, they look amazing

Hey. I make comics and other stuff. I'm also a writer and animator for the APMU as well as a writer for the MWU and MAU.

My favorite:
Movies: Collateral, Amadeus, 500 Days of Summer, Star Wars original trilogy
Sport: Baseball, Track
Color: Blue
Marvel Character: Spider-man
DC character: Batman
Musical artists: David Bowie, Radiohead, Modest Mouse

-Excelsior!