Discuss Scratch

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˗ˏˋ Marvel Cinematic Universe v4 ˎˊ˗

Watched the Marvels, I actually liked it, it was a fun short movie. It’s not the best thing in the world but it’s not horrible.

Insane how the villains main plan is stolen from Spaceballs of all things.

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

Watched the Marvels, I actually liked it, it was a fun short movie. It’s not the best thing in the world but it’s not horrible.

Don't compare the half baked “fun” movie to the masterpiece that is Spaceballs.
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

Fr. But what’s the whole deal with all the bad movie scenes taken from jokes. Like the whole madame web firework warehouse joke from the simpsons

I'm working on the deadpool movie, the wiccan comic series, and some one shots.

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

Im not comparing it to space balls.

But the fact that the main villains plan is to steal natural resources for their planet (with a vacuum no less) is legit just what happened in that film. But played completely straight.

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

AbeHe wrote:

Im not comparing it to space balls.

But the fact that the main villains plan is to steal natural resources for their planet (with a vacuum no less) is legit just what happened in that film. But played completely straight.
My face through the movie -__-

GaneshTest
New to Scratch
7 posts

We should get a show how Cap returned the stones.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GaneshTest wrote:

No.

Do you people want a Solo: A Star Wars Story? Becsjse this is how you get a Solo: A Star Wars Story.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GaneshTest wrote:

No.

Do you people want a Solo: A Star Wars Story? Becsjse this is how you get a Solo: A Star Wars Story.
Yeah. Sounds cool but aint gonna work out.
ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GaneshTest wrote:

No.

What are you talking about? Solo was a great movie.

Call me Ganesh. I'm the creator and owner of MGSGU, MGSCU. I do Blockbits, and I'm part of the Marvel Scratch Multiverse Community. Stop by my profile and have a quick chat. I code many games. Creator and founder of Marvel Omega.

Check out my latest game Iron Man Demo. A like and star will go a long way towards helping finish this game. Thanks!

Red Redemption is the next game coming out by me. It'll be a 3 part game!
BR0V
New to Scratch
37 posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

BR0V wrote:

i was reasearching why ppl didn't like marvel movies with women as the main character. it's because of story is bad or how women are fighting for equality. both sides are right on this one. for example, womens world cup players want the same salary as mens world cup but it isn't possible because women's world cup makes less money than men's and men get “underpaid” compared to the women because women get more percent of ticket sales than men. another argument is how men aren't allowed to hit a women but a woman can hit a man. i think both sides are right, but they shouldn't just start hating on the movies.

pls i do not mean to offend anyone
A. Don’t talk about politics on a kid’s coding website.
B. What (removed by moderator - please keep it polite) does this have to do with Marvel
C. You’re talking about “arguments” and how “a woman can hit a man”. Be careful regarding where you look for information on the internet
talking about politics isn't against any scratch policy
One of the policies is "keep it friendly' and politics can get stuff not friendly.
but im tryna keep it friendly. movies have a huge role in politics.
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GaneshTest wrote:

No. We don’t need to know every single excessive detail of what happened. We know the outcome, and it was sweet.
Also, the MCU needs to move on from the Infinity Saga. It’s over.

Maybe it would work as a Marvel One-Shot comic

“hi!”
- Me
ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

GaneshTest wrote:

No. We don’t need to know every single excessive detail of what happened. We know the outcome, and it was sweet.
Also, the MCU needs to move on from the Infinity Saga. It’s over.

Maybe it would work as a Marvel One-Shot comic
Or a normal 15 minute one-shot like the old day

Call me Ganesh. I'm the creator and owner of MGSGU, MGSCU. I do Blockbits, and I'm part of the Marvel Scratch Multiverse Community. Stop by my profile and have a quick chat. I code many games. Creator and founder of Marvel Omega.

Check out my latest game Iron Man Demo. A like and star will go a long way towards helping finish this game. Thanks!

-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

ganeshsai wrote:

GaneshTest wrote:

No.

Sarcasm?

ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

GaneshTest wrote:

No.

Sarcasm?
no.

code221
Scratcher
500+ posts

10zach06 wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Why do people think that’s Doctor Doom in the Deadpool 3 trailer?
There's a guy with a metal mask.
It's juggernaut?
No, Juggernaut is much bigger

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

prob some xmen cameo behind the mask. the look is very simular to the wasp in the end of antman and the wasp. maybe something like silver samuri from wolverine 2
Nah.

Doesn't really fit any X-Men.
maybe a cable varient. he has a gun, and worn cloths. the mask does kinda look like something cable would wear
Maybe? Doesn't fit the build. Cable would have a metal arm.
you know what would be funny? if it was Edward Norton banner or Terrence Howard rodey
the pyro design was based off his comic suit. think of someone with a suit in the comics that looks like this
I can't think of any X-Men adjacent characters who look like this.
the more I look at it, the more the head looks like an altered ultron head.
idk it looks like a helmet from like ant-man or somthin
Maybe they're finally continue that Ant-Man cliffhanger.

code221
“People never believe in volcanoes until the lava overtakes them.” - George Santayana
“You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches.” - Dita Von Teese
“The USA's freedoms are so broken now that it's not even funny. For instance, the powers of the government does not include education or welfare, but is one of the things that the government gets involved in most is just that. Betcha they don't teach kids that in the public schools.” - Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The ending of Ant-Man 3 is so funny in hindsight.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I gotta love how Quantamania ends with “Kang Will Return”

Then Loki S2 ends with “we killed all the Kang variants”

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ganeshsai wrote:

Would you rather get more Agents of Shield or more Inhumans?
I haven't watched either, but. Agents of Shield.

The Inhumans frankly, suck no matter what.
What about Lockjaw?
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

What about Lockjaw?
He's good.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AbeHe
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

What about Lockjaw?
He's good.
They'll Ms Marvel him I'm sure.