Discuss Scratch

ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˗ˏˋ Marvel Cinematic Universe v4 ˎˊ˗

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Let's all calm down and direct our anger at this: Harold and the Purple Crayon (film)
oh my god. looks like some director got dropped on his head as a baby. no way this is real
oh wait. Zachary levis in this?? okay. I'm on board. He's like the American Ryan Reynolds
It's a good book. You guys need to read it. Really good book. Tv show is also pretty good.

Call me Ganesh. I'm the creator and owner of MGSGU, MGSCU. I do Blockbits, and I'm part of the Marvel Scratch Multiverse Community. Stop by my profile and have a quick chat. I code many games. Creator and founder of Marvel Omega.

Check out my latest game Iron Man Demo. A like and star will go a long way towards helping finish this game. Thanks!

Red Redemption is the next game coming out by me. It'll be a 3 part game!
BR0V
New to Scratch
37 posts

i was reasearching why ppl didn't like marvel movies with women as the main character. it's because of story is bad or how women are fighting for equality. both sides are right on this one. for example, womens world cup players want the same salary as mens world cup but it isn't possible because women's world cup makes less money than men's and men get “underpaid” compared to the women because women get more percent of ticket sales than men. another argument is how men aren't allowed to hit a women but a woman can hit a man. i think both sides are right, but they shouldn't just start hating on the movies.

pls i do not mean to offend anyone

Last edited by BR0V (March 13, 2024 20:20:08)

ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BR0V wrote:

i was reasearching why ppl didn't like marvel movies with women as the main character. it's because of story is bad or how women are fighting for equality. both sides are right on this one. for example, womens world cup players want the same salary as mens world cup but it isn't possible because women's world cup makes less money than men's and men get “underpaid” compared to the women because women get more percent of ticket sales than men. another argument is how men aren't allowed to hit a women but a woman can hit a man. i think both sides are right, but they shouldn't just start hating on the movies.

I somewhat agree with this. I've seen women hitting men and men are too scared to do anything because people will make fun of the man who got abused. But how does that make any sense to Marvel?

Call me Ganesh. I'm the creator and owner of MGSGU, MGSCU. I do Blockbits, and I'm part of the Marvel Scratch Multiverse Community. Stop by my profile and have a quick chat. I code many games. Creator and founder of Marvel Omega.

Check out my latest game Iron Man Demo. A like and star will go a long way towards helping finish this game. Thanks!

AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BR0V wrote:

A. Don’t talk about politics on a kid’s coding website.
B. What (removed by moderator - please keep it polite) does this have to do with Marvel
C. You’re talking about “arguments” and how “a woman can hit a man”. Be careful regarding where you look for information on the internet

Last edited by Paddle2See (March 13, 2024 21:26:28)

“hi!”
- Me
BR0V
New to Scratch
37 posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

BR0V wrote:

B. What (removed by moderator - please keep it polite) does this have to do with Marvel
C. You’re talking about “arguments” and how “a woman can hit a man”. Be careful regarding where you look for information on the internet
A. if this is a kids coding website, why are u making comics? why are we talking about marvel?
B.because marvels flopped horribly because of “women” (not my opinon)
C. thats what women think.

Last edited by Paddle2See (March 13, 2024 21:26:41)

-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

BR0V wrote:

talking about politics isn't against any scratch policy

Last edited by Paddle2See (March 13, 2024 21:26:57)

I'm working on the deadpool movie, the wiccan comic series, and some one shots.

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

BR0V wrote:

One of the policies is "keep it friendly' and politics can get stuff not friendly.

Last edited by Paddle2See (March 13, 2024 21:27:09)

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
10zach06
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BR0V wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

BR0V wrote:

A. if this is a kids coding website, why are u making comics? why are we talking about marvel?
Guys lets not start talking about the role of women in society. i think it's perfectly fine for women to be in the MCU, it's just some of the fans are stuck in the past when men thought they were superior. they are not

Last edited by Paddle2See (March 13, 2024 21:27:24)

I'm leaving Scratch soon, check out this project to find out why. Make sure to subscribe to me on YouTube. I'll be more active there. Final project releasing July 21st, 2024!
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

10zach06 wrote:

BR0V wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

BR0V wrote:

Guys lets not start talking about the role of women in society. i think it's perfectly fine for women to be in the MCU, it's just some of the fans are stuck in the past when men thought they were superior. they are not
some female lead movies are bad for completely different reasons other than sexism.

Last edited by Paddle2See (March 13, 2024 21:27:45)

-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

BR0V wrote:

well, he was trying to be respectful. and this isn't even his opinion (I don't think). he just researched some stuff

Last edited by Paddle2See (March 13, 2024 21:27:56)

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

well, he was trying to be respectful. and this isn't even his opinion (I don't think). he just researched some stuff
Alright this is getting way off-topic so let's get back to it!

Any X-Men you're hoping get cameos in D&W?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

Wolverine.

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ganeshsai wrote:

-MANDOFANCOMICS- wrote:

Wolverine.
He's already confirmed though.

I'd like to see them bring back some of the cast from the original films. Also Kevin Bacon.

Last edited by Platypus_WKeyboard (March 13, 2024 21:32:22)

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why do people think that’s Doctor Doom in the Deadpool 3 trailer?

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

There's a guy with a metal mask.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Clearly it's The Unknown.
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

I understood that reference

Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Lol!

But being serious it looks like some random raider. The mask is reminiscent of Doom but other than that nothing. You can even see a raider similar to them in the shot with Pyro.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

Let's all calm down and direct our anger at this: Harold and the Purple Crayon (film)
Seriously, why?
-MANDOFANCOMICS-
Scratcher
500+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Lol!

But being serious it looks like some random raider. The mask is reminiscent of Doom but other than that nothing. You can even see a raider similar to them in the shot with Pyro.
prob some xmen cameo behind the mask. the look is very simular to the wasp in the end of antman and the wasp. maybe something like silver samuri from wolverine 2