500+ posts

swc memory book committee forum ᨒ march '24

I've sent Fantasy's in already, but I'll get it up on the Canva

--tranquility
Scratcher
500+ posts

-SimplyWatermelon- wrote:

Hi! I believe The cabins that still need to send in their blurbs are Myth, Utopian, Scifi, Script, Dystopian, Fantasy, and Fairy Tales. Let me know if any of these cabins have already sent one in!
same as eevee, i'll get it up on the canva today though <3

alia | she/her | bibliophile | history enthusiast

i fell in love with fire long ago <3
AmazaEevee
Scratcher
500+ posts

Utopian’s mlts from Mabel because I can’t access the Canva rn
MLT become a Star-Ruler: @cinammcnx || MLT create their own utopia: @unicorniverse || MLT catch a shooting star: @ButterPopcorn8 || MLT discover and name their own star: @Rushayesh || MLT be a secret dictator: @strxwberi_kiwi || MLT go to space: @PoliteWombat

-NightGlow-
Scratcher
500+ posts

AmazaEevee wrote:

Utopian’s mlts from Mabel because I can’t access the Canva rn
MLT become a Star-Ruler: @cinammcnx || MLT create their own utopia: @unicorniverse || MLT catch a shooting star: @ButterPopcorn8 || MLT discover and name their own star: @Rushayesh || MLT be a secret dictator: @strxwberi_kiwi || MLT go to space: @PoliteWombat
Thank you so much for getting these, Eevee <3

TheBibliophile7
Scratcher
500+ posts

thank you eevee!!

reese (she/her) <3
reader | writer | swiftie
❝ who could ever leave me darling, but who could stay ❞
-SimplyWatermelon-
Scratcher
100+ posts

The only four blurbs we’re missing are myth, sci-fi, fairy tales, and dystopian <33

AmazaEevee
Scratcher
500+ posts

I’m not sure when results are coming out, but today I’m going to be restricted to my phone for most of the UTC day. I should be back home around 10pm UTC, though I will have to eat dinner then so I’m not sure how much help I’ll be in helping with last minute designing. I am trying to collect some more info (specifically from dystopian atm) and I’ll send them through here when I get them

rocksalmon800
Scratcher
500+ posts

hey all! just a heads up that I’ll be on a school trip until Friday and most likely will not be able to help out with the memory book until Friday afternoon (although I’m assuming the memory book might be out by then ^^) </3

--tranquility
Scratcher
500+ posts

results won’t be out before tomorrow at the earliest as far as I know so we have a couple of days at the least ^^

alia | she/her | bibliophile | history enthusiast

i fell in love with fire long ago <3
TheBibliophile7
Scratcher
500+ posts

hey there everyone! just a heads up that our memory book for the march 2024 session of swc has been completed - found on alana's profile here! ( https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1011484275/ ) i believe i can speak for both of us hosts when i say i'm so incredibly proud of each and every one of you; it was a team effort, and we got through it together <3

and with that, another session has come to a close! well done team, and i can't wait to see you all in july <33

(of course i'd also like to extend a hugest thank you to my dear co-host alana - please go send her some love and mangoes for the amount of time she spent putting this all together!)

reese (she/her) <3
reader | writer | swiftie
❝ who could ever leave me darling, but who could stay ❞
-SimplyWatermelon-
Scratcher
100+ posts

LESGOOOOOOOOO <33333