Discuss Scratch

HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

- Doctor Who (Series 14) Discussion -

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

Is Captain Jack the Face of Boe?

Does anyone agree with this theory?
Pretty sure that's been confirmed in the show.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

Surprisingly, no.

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

Surprisingly, no.
Uh… yes it is.

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Surprisingly, no.
Uh… yes it is.
No it isn't it was never confirmed 100% in the show.

It's still a theory with a lot of evidence that RTD placed.

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Surprisingly, no.
Uh… yes it is.

speaking of which, what do you guys think of him
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

macandcheeseking wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Surprisingly, no.
Uh… yes it is.

Think of who?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

macandcheeseking wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Surprisingly, no.
Uh… yes it is.

Think of who? [/quote
captain jack.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

macandcheeseking wrote:

macandcheeseking wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

Surprisingly, no.
Uh… yes it is.

Think of who? [/quote
captain jack.
He's fun. I like him.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The IMDB page for the new Series has a really long tagline on the poster and I love it.

The tagline is “Your Time Lord Transporting Reality Warping Dimension Distorting Universe Saving Wormhole Evading Nothing Is Probable Anything Is Possible Time and Relative Dimension In Space Cosmic Joyride … Awaits”

About Me.

- Evil Abed
macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What do you think of bi-generation
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

macandcheeseking wrote:

No.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

macandcheeseking wrote:

It's alright, don't love it do hate it, it's just, it's apart of canon now.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

macandcheeseking wrote:

What about the timeless child
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

macandcheeseking wrote:

macandcheeseking wrote:

What about the timeless child
It's apart of canon now, not a fan of how it harms the doctor as a character but it seems that RTD is going to handle it better than Chibnall. I hate it but I just have to accept it now.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Each showrunner's best episode (In my opinion)

Russel T Davies - Midnight.
Steven Moffat - Heaven Sent.
Chris Chibnall - Village of the Angels.

Last edited by Platypus_WKeyboard (March 12, 2024 19:12:10)

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Russel T Davies - The End of Time
Steven Moffat - Heaven Sent
RTD's best episode that he wrote is Midnight.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

How did Midnight slip my mind!

Revising it now.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

How did Midnight slip my mind!

Revising it now.
Honestly choosing a best episode for Chibnall was hard since all of his episodes are the same quality wise, very meh.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Season One premiers on May 11th.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Season One premiers on May 11th.
Friday, May 10 at 7 PM EST for Disney Plus and BBC iPlayer.