Discuss Scratch

HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

- Doctor Who (Series 14) Discussion -

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

The greatest scene in cinematic history is the argument between the Daleks and Cybermen.
“Daleks do not take orders”
“You have identified yourselves as Daleks”
“You are superior in only one respect.”
“What is that?”
“You are better at dying.”
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Timeless Children: Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I think the twist is just fine.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

I got the whole time lords stole regeneration thing spoiled for me but not the fact it breaks the timeline and makes a pointless change to the Doctor.

Honestly the whole twist would be 100 times better if it was revealed that the Master was the timeless child instead.

Last edited by Platypus_WKeyboard (Feb. 17, 2024 13:20:40)

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

I got the whole time lords stole regeneration thing spoiled for me but not the fact it breaks the timeline and makes a pointless change to the Doctor.

Honestly the whole twist would be 100 times better if it was revealed that the Master was the timeless child instead.
What an original idea.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

What an original idea.
I know that has been repeated but doesn't that seem way more fitting? Half of the episode seems like it was written with that in mind.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

What an original idea.
I know that has been repeated but doesn't that seem way more fitting? Half of the episode seems like it was written with that in mind.
I mean, you really can't do anything about it now.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

What an original idea.
I mean, you really can't do anything about it now.
… Fair

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

Doctor Who can't really be that preachy.
*sad The Star Beast noises*
HOW?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

HOW?
Just a lot of the scenes and the dialogue, like the Binary reveal. It’s cool that they’re putting more representation in their stuff but it was poorly done

“hi!”
- Me
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

HOW?
Just a lot of the scenes and the dialogue, like the Binary reveal. It’s cool that they’re putting more representation in their stuff but it was poorly done
So how is that preachy?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

What would Superman and the Doctor meeting be like? I feel like they would like each other but Clark would also hate them at the same time on account of… all the genocide.
I thought of a weirder one in the DC universe the Doctor meeting John Constantine.

I mean most likely it would depend on the Doctor.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I don't know where to start Classic Who.
tjsimiu73
Scratcher
3 posts

hi guys is it true that millie gibson left dr who?!?!!!!
a lazy spinosauruus lol
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Eve of the Daleks: 7/10

Legend of the Sea Devils: 6/10

The Power of the Doctor: 7/10

About Me.

- Evil Abed
tjsimiu73
Scratcher
3 posts

@Platypus-WKeyboard

ummmmm………. ok?
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tjsimiu73 wrote:

@Platypus-WKeyboard

ummmmm………. ok?
?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is Captain Jack the Face of Boe?

Does anyone agree with this theory?

About Me.

- Evil Abed
-Squiggle
Scratcher
500+ posts

I don't see why not

I have a studio for new/hesitant forum users https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34049909/
—–
Squi (she/they)
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Squiggle wrote:

I don't see why not
To better respond to forums posts press the quote button.

It keeps things much more organized.

About Me.

- Evil Abed