Discuss Scratch

skies_shaper
Scratcher
29 posts

- Doctor Who (Series 14) Discussion -

HexagonWorld wrote:

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

Which Doctor had the best Regeneration last words?
11 or 12
I must say 12's regeneration was pretty cool
As to bigeneration, it more or less made sense in context, even if it was a whole new idea, but in the end it gave a decent ending to the mini-series (a decent regeneration with a reasoning for having Tennant come back in the first place)

Hello!
This is my signature :0
Some things I made you might want to check out:
-SAPLING! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/889926211/
-Other things I can't think of right now!
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spyfall and Orphan 55 aren’t good

A platypus? A platypus with a keyboard? Perry the platypus with a keyboard?

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I liked Part 1…
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The acting in It Takes You Away was rough.
… i liked that episode it had a frog
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

I liked Part 1…
I did to, then part 2 ruined it for me.

I’ve never seen such a dip in quality between parts.

HexagonWorld wrote:

The acting in It Takes You Away was rough.
… i liked that episode it had a frog
I liked the frog

About Me.

| he/him | Jewish | Writer | Comic Fan | Movie and TV fanatic | Marvel, DC, Darkhorse, Image, comics are comics! | Music is cool, I like music | Doctor Who! | Animation is tight | Also new signature!

“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

If I had a nickel for every time a Matt Smith finale had an alternate timeline in it, I'd have 3 nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened thirce.
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THE CURCH ON RUBY ROAD IS GREAT
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

THE CURCH ON RUBY ROAD IS GREAT
Also, Doctor Who is a musical now and I could not be more happy about this.
macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

WHY IS BIGENERATION A THING
so what did you think of the specials?
The Star Beast- Good, but a completely nonsensical ending
Wild Blue Yonder - GREAT. You could really feel the mavity of the situation.
The Giggle - Good until 14 regenerated. Then it stopped making any logical and emotional sense.
At least NPH had a great Mxyzptlk performance.
That's what my brain went to while watching that special
me to
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The writers must have really, really liked Nikola Tesla.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Better than validating Edison's lies.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

True.

But it's funny how the Doctor and the companions are talking about how great he is. While a few years later

He married a pigeon.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

True.

But it's funny how the Doctor and the companions are talking about how great he is. While a few years later

He married a pigeon.
waithedidwhat
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

True.

He married a pigeon.
waithedidwhat
Correction: he did not marry the pigeon. He did fall in love with it.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

True.

He married a pigeon.
waithedidwhat
Somehow that seems worse.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

HexagonWorld wrote:

True.

He married a pigeon.
waithedidwhat
Somehow that seems worse.
Tesla was a weird guy.

But as an historical based Doctor who episode, it's fine. The scorpion creatures felt like copies of the aliens in “the runaway bride”

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nvm

Last edited by Platypus_WKeyboard (Feb. 4, 2024 23:57:06)

About Me.

- Evil Abed
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I found a 30+ minute long video about how long it took each Doctor to touch grass after regenerating.

About Me.

- Evil Abed
HexagonWorld
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The greatest scene in cinematic history is the argument between the Daleks and Cybermen.
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HexagonWorld wrote:

The greatest scene in cinematic history is the argument between the Daleks and Cybermen.
“Daleks do not take orders”
“You have identified yourselves as Daleks”

About Me.

- Evil Abed